and found EON inside her!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
what part?

Female shin. Pics just posted

OMFG THEY STILL DROP :jawdrop:

(quickly goes to organize giant spider hunt by noobs with bravos)

p.s. - MEGA gratz! Holy cr**.....

very nice drop indeed, but now get out of PA , that place doesn't fit your newly looted part at all ;):D

EON :eek:

Gratz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice find,

Gratz, and good to see it drop.:D

Gratz

Stormer, next one MUST be yours mate :rolleyes:

Big grats, very nice loot there!

thats nice to see its still dropped ! gratz

Very well done guys and gals :yay:

huge gratz !!

btw, it would have been nice to see a non-cropped loot window and/or the full text of the team-loot chat ;)

huge gratz !!

btw, it would have been nice to see a non-cropped loot window and/or the full text of the team-loot chat ;)

Heh hee, agreed. Team name is interesting too...

-Zap

Damn, I should have joined that one lol

Gratz guys & gall :yay:
A very nice job there.

Cheers,
Rap

If the Eon parts drop so rarely, why can it be so much worth if there are no other parts to make the set complete I wonder.

It could be that there is one set who misses the shins.

Mega grats

(what is the upmark?)

Yes, we were all pretty blown away.. I was the one lucky enough to get them in my loot window, and I thin ki just sat there staring at it for awhile before I realised quite what we had... Any thoughts of capturing screen images were lost in a maelstrom of OMGs and Holy Craps etc...

The Really lucky guy is Dendri, who missed the 6 we killed for really sucky loot, but joined us just in time for the monster, Gratz to you dude. But who knows, maybe the addition of Dendri to the team changed the dynamic and made it possible...

Normal GloryHound Rules of team hunting is You Keep What You Get, but there was no way I was gonna pull that one on a hunt like this, with loot like this, and in such esteemed company.

Zar and Sass, you are excellent hunt-mates, I'll be your wing-man anyday. Dendri, nice to meet you, dude. Thanx for the assist, your share will follow shortly, if/when we find a buyer..

It's my understanding that the Shins are one of the rarer bits of this already Extremely Rare armour, shame they're (F) but I'm really not complaining...

There really do seem to be more items dropping at the moment, I'm not the only one who's noticed it seems. This is good. We like items. Especially non (L) stuff..

Good old Spiders :)

huge gratz !!

3 of the four of us did not even take the screen shot. Then we stood around moaning about it. Thankfully Sass took the shot, but it was not her loot window that held the drop. Chopper was the lucky sod that got to see it in his window.

Our chat was something like.

OMG ... F... me, how much is that worth, want to kill another spider while they are hot ...

huge gratz !!

And if you would have seen my loot window you would have seen that I was the lucky recipient of the other item that dropped.

A nearly full TT ...... FAP 5

I was so stoked, chopper got the eon I got the FAP 5

Heh hee, agreed. Team name is interesting too...

-Zap

LOL, just realized how that coudl be taken! I was talking to KCJeeper and it dawned on me than what your post meant.

It is not April Fools day, just a silly team name that relates to spider hunts since we either stomp on em or pull off their legs.

Quality Assurance Guarantee

It has just come to my attention that rumours are now abounding that this is a fake...

I hope there are still some people out there who know the Hounds better than that...

I realise that the team name may have much to do with this. I loved the play on words when I wrote it, you know.. Spiders.. Pulling the legs off etc.. and Yes we Hounds do like a laugh, so it seemed fitting... It didn't even occur to me that a) we might loot something huge, or that b) I would end up needing to defend my attempt at humorous Team-names from rumours of Lies.. :)

Well ok. For the Record. This is not a fake thread. I promise. The GloryHounds have Finally scored a decent loot, and I think we deserve it...

I will be online after the Rugby, so around 4pm UK time. I will hang out at Twin for a bit and if any Doubting Thomases would like to see our lovely lovely shins, they're very welcome...

Hounds are many things, but we ain't no fakes.

Congratz on the nice find!

hehehehe pulling her legs eh? Guess her legs was well armoured...

Grats on a sweet find!! :yay:

hehehehe pulling her legs eh? Guess her legs was well armoured...

Grats on a sweet find!! :yay:

lol should be 2 pair of shins then :silly2:

Just heard about this chatting to Sassy in-game. Super-big-huge-grats!

I'm very happy that something finally dropped
we had taken a fair few down prior to this......and what a drop it was :)
Ty for your Gratz​

I'm very happy that something finally dropped
we had taken a fair few down prior to this......and what a drop it was :)
Ty for your Gratz​

rofl

gz

Back