Changing Faces AKA Aging Avatars

Endi

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Namir Endi Daquarii
Avatars tend to look differently with each VU. To kick this off, here is a retrospective for Namir Endi Daquari VU7, VU8, and VU9:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

You look younger and younger each V.U.
Spill the beans! Where did you hide the Fountain of Youth?! :laugh:

Endi 9.2.x

After the redo, and a few haircuts from WUDI:
ENDI-2008-02-26.JPG

Avatars tend to look differently with each VU. To kick this off, here is a retrospective for Namir Endi Daquari VU7, VU8, and VU9:

endi is age'in younger lol

Oleg got 40 years younger with VU9.0.

Before:

After:

That was before we got the avatar re-creation option so he then changed again, but I don't have a good screenie of the current Oleg.

Although I've got accustomed to the new boring avatars, I still prefer the character of my old guy.

Heya and greetings to all fellow entropians

Im curious about all the changes in Entropia Universe since i shifted my focus on other things a year ago. Is it still possible to create old looking Avatars or have Eu become an Universe of young beautys? I will try it out on the next weeks but until than im curious if its still possible.

Heya and greetings to all fellow entropians

Im curious about all the changes in Entropia Universe since i shifted my focus on other things a year ago. Is it still possible to create old looking Avatars or have Eu become an Universe of young beautys? I will try it out on the next weeks but until than im curious if its still possible.

If it's been a year then you will get to redo your avi on the creation page. And yes to your question if i understand it right.

Back