Paintable walls in apartments

davidgr1200

Elite
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Maxic
It would be nice to be able to paint the walls in an apartment. This would make it easier to customise them. It should be doable by anyone so that if teh owner is not very good at colouring he/she can take home a "professional" decorator who can do it for him.

It would be nice to be able to paint the walls in an apartment. This would make it easier to customise them. It should be doable by anyone so that if teh owner is not very good at colouring he/she can take home a "professional" decorator who can do it for him.

Nice idea, I'd like that also.

An opportunity for a couple more EU professions, ie. painter and decorator as you suggest and I'd like to see interior design consultants also.

an original idea, finally :)

agree, it could be nice.

Can you imagine the cost to paint your walls black? :eek:

However, this is a GREAT idea...i really hate the dingy grey in my apt....:rolleyes:

I like this idea too. I don't own an apartment yet, but I will ;)

Cool Ideas here Paint and wallpaper. I dont have an apt or house yet but if I ever get one, I would love to be able to paint it up nice, (although the wall paper idea is nice I would never do it, that stuff is a bitch to take down)

Nice idea, I'd like that also.

An opportunity for a couple more EU professions, ie. painter and decorator as you suggest and I'd like to see interior design consultants also.

Click my Uber mag front page below and you will meet a real decorator. The proffession is allready there, no need for MA to add that. But I think the idea with more customizeable estates would benefit all of us.

Even in the loot they could add more stuff that you could use in your apartment.

Back