Textures for walls

HunterSeeker

Young
Society
PogoFightClub (Boss)
PeterHunterseekerDiPorta
I wish that MA in their infinite wisdome will give us the ability to costumize the walls of appartments and houses,and maybe a new skill...Interior Decorator, my appartment seriously need a new set of wallpapers or woodpaneling

You know MA let a highly proclamed designer design the wallpaper in the appartments.

They probably would be offended by this. :)

Moment... you mean they got paid for this ? :laugh:

No Sh..?

Ty for info,wouldnt have guessed that in a million years,my guess was that it was designed by a colorblind and braindamaged snabbie:confused:

You know MA let a highly proclamed designer design the wallpaper in the appartments.

Yeah, the ones in New Oxford were created by Helene Billgren.
Pics

The other "regular" and most common wallpapers were created by MA's art dept.

For those who don't want Echer-esque weenies on their walls, textures would make GREAT wallpaper. I had voiced this desire long ago and I hope the arrival of textures will allow this idea to evolve.

One of the first trailers for Project Entropia included apartments as well as different ways to customize them. You were able to increase the size of your apartment, as well as house. You could create new rooms, as well as change your wallpaper, along with certain other aspect.

I think it would be great if we were allowed to do this. Changing the floor textures would be great as well.

The wallpapers could either be made in different sizes, or one size could be able to fit on the entire wall, and thus cover it up.

Back