Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
Time is of no worries for me. Full trust in Nihilist!

I have no pressure on him at all, not expecting him to tripple my investment every month, not at all.

*wrings greedy noob hands*

Hehe :D
Keep the good work up Nihilist! :p

Hey hey everyone. I've been MIA super busy but thought I'd drop in and say howdy. I see everything is still on hold. Hows everyone doing?

Hey hey everyone. I've been MIA super busy but thought I'd drop in and say howdy. I see everything is still on hold. Hows everyone doing?

Not too bad myself :) Saving up PED to venture over to Arkadia :cool:

Indeed, how is everyone?

Not too bad myself :) Saving up PED to venture over to Arkadia :cool:

Indeed, how is everyone?

I'm very busy, promoting the novel, 2/3 of the way through the first draft of the next one. Running the film company. We are turning one of our promo projects into a iphone app which is fun but time consuming. Also setting up a second company with someone else, going to start that one of with a tshirt website and grow it into a full clothing range from there. Working about 60 hours per week to juggle all of that. Loving it but it's tough, especially the promo for the first book. Books are harder to sell than ever before in the chaotic world of publishers and authors and the switch from paperback to electronic. It is exciting times for authors though.

I'm very busy, promoting the novel, 2/3 of the way through the first draft of the next one. Running the film company. We are turning one of our promo projects into a iphone app which is fun but time consuming. Also setting up a second company with someone else, going to start that one of with a tshirt website and grow it into a full clothing range from there. Working about 60 hours per week to juggle all of that. Loving it but it's tough, especially the promo for the first book. Books are harder to sell than ever before in the chaotic world of publishers and authors and the switch from paperback to electronic. It is exciting times for authors though.

Wow that's crazy, you sound really busy! I hope it all goes well for you :)

verry nice :)

nice too see a bit of activity in here again.. the dust bunnies were starting to make me sneeze. - ; )

though things have slowed down we continually make shop sales, and even a few CFD sales here and there.. banner ad's would really be nice thats for sure.

Wow that's crazy, you sound really busy! I hope it all goes well for you :)

It is carzy and busy but soo much fun, not much money coming in yet though as what little is is beinfg resown into getting the rest up and running. Hampers my eu time a little both on the time and money front. Is all good though. What's everyone else up to?

nice too see a bit of activity in here again.. the dust bunnies were starting to make me sneeze. - ; )

though things have slowed down we continually make shop sales, and even a few CFD sales here and there.. banner ad's would really be nice thats for sure.

*pounces on Nih and gives him a very very big hug, let's go and waves*
Hello Nih, long time no see. how's all your work stuff going? Still lots of nice expensive work trips?

*pounces on Nih and gives him a very very big hug, let's go and waves*
Hello Nih, long time no see. how's all your work stuff going? Still lots of nice expensive work trips?

:yay: :wtg: ;)

so far last was still Honolulu.. but another trip for Honolulu is actually starting to come together.. probably end up out there for another week or two. sometimes towards November.. still a lot of things to make happen before that though.. - ; ) .. other then that i've got a plate full.. got put in charge of our cloud server environment in the corp data center and have been configuring it all and setting up servers for offices all over the country.. not much travel in that when i can do it from any location with internet.. haha.

:yay: :wtg: ;)

so far last was still Honolulu.. but another trip for Honolulu is actually starting to come together.. probably end up out there for another week or two. sometimes towards November.. still a lot of things to make happen before that though.. - ; ) .. other then that i've got a plate full.. got put in charge of our cloud server environment in the corp data center and have been configuring it all and setting up servers for offices all over the country.. not much travel in that when i can do it from any location with internet.. haha.

My fella is working with a lot of the cloud stuff too and it makes me sad cause it limits the exciting business trips I might get to go on too. Still possibly one for us in China at some point. Sounds like you are very busy too.

Are we rich yet?

i think we will be old and grey by the time calypso forums lets us buy banner ad space with CFD's

but we are very rich in CFD wealth.. lol

i think we will be old and grey by the time calypso forums lets us buy banner ad space with CFD's

I don't understand why they wouldn't let us. Ugh it's so frustrating.

Our CFD's number the stars in the sky!

Hooray!
CFD! :D

It's such a shame 711 sold us out and now we can't use our growth fund in the same way. It was growing so nicely before.

It's cool soo many of you dropped into say hi when I posted though, I admit that was what I was actually trying to do. How is everyone? Up to anything fun lately?

It's such a shame 711 sold us out and now we can't use our growth fund in the same way. It was growing so nicely before.

It's cool soo many of you dropped into say hi when I posted though, I admit that was what I was actually trying to do. How is everyone? Up to anything fun lately?

I saw sun yesterday, time to work on the car :)

Summer for me, no job until June so all I do is wake up, run, work out and then game all day :D It's very enjoyable.

So close to Arkadia's launch! :wtg:

How are you doing?

Summer for me, no job until June so all I do is wake up, run, work out and then game all day :D It's very enjoyable.

So close to Arkadia's launch! :wtg:

How are you doing?

Lurking here and there. I've finally hit the 6 month period of my book being out when sales start to pick up and I don't have to hand sell almost every copy that sells any more. That's been useful as it's freed up some more of my time for other projects.

I've almost got my prototype for my first designed corset done. That's cool cause getting to design clothes has been about 5 years on the wishlist. Also hopefully launching the tshirt shop I've been working on in July. Expecting around the 15th at the moment. Almost finished my second books first draft and also working on a few other things.

Still really busy but I have time for a bit of eu here and there again.

Status
Back