Movie quotes, guess the movie.

I would hope by the time I'm your age, I'm a little smarter than that.

You sure are off to a slow start.

Nobody's Fool.

"So if you wake up one morning and it's a particularly beautiful day, you know we made it."

"Would you mind not shooting at the thermonuclear weapons?"

Broken Arrow

You're not the man I knew ten years ago.

It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.

You're not the man I knew ten years ago.

It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.

Raiders of the last ark
If you're gonna start the killing, you best start it right here. Make sure I'm all the way dead, because I'll come back and make you my bitch!

If you're gonna start the killing, you best start it right here. Make sure I'm all the way dead, because I'll come back and make you my bitch!

The Devil's Rejects

Maybe you should put some shorts on or something, if you wanna keep fighting evil today.

Maybe you should put some shorts on or something, if you wanna keep fighting evil today.

Mystery men

And here's mine, try to guess it. One of my fav movies
The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. Striking story! But now, the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. And what could be more glorious than to challenge the Emperor himself in the great arena?

Should be an easy one :)

The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. Striking story! But now, the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. And what could be more glorious than to challenge the Emperor himself in the great arena?
Should be an easy one :)

Gladiator

Here's my quote "On earth I'm nobody, but here I'm Den."

Gladiator

Here's my quote "On earth I'm nobody, but here I'm Den."

Heavy Metal with John Candy?

Man, that's obscure if I got it right...:)

Here's mine... hopefully someone's seen it....

"What are you, a rocket scientist?"
"Well yes...."

Hurrikane

Heavy Metal with John Candy?

Man, that's obscure if I got it right...:)

Yes you got it. As for yours I know the line but can't think of the movie:laugh:

Last edited:
"What are you, a rocket scientist?"
"Well yes...."

Joey....? :scratch2:

"It will be Terry's job to give the actors their hand cue."

"Excuse me, Russel, but I believe I requested the hand job..."

That's a toughie too, but is it....

Scrooged

?

"Your a big man but your out of shape, and i do this for a living"

"Get Carter"

Anyone know this one?

"If God did not want them shorn, he would not have made them sheep"

Unless I am missing something... we still have an un-guessed movie quote...

We can move on to another I suppose... but I was under the impression that correctly guessing the movie quoted entitles you to entering the next quote to guess...

Unless I am missing something... we still have an un-guessed movie quote...

We can move on to another I suppose... but I was under the impression that correctly guessing the movie quoted entitles you to entering the next quote to guess...

That one would be Wayne's World ;)

Okay, here's a silly one off the top of my head

I will be watching you and if I find that you are trying to corrupt my first born child, I will bring you down, baby. I will bring you down to Chinatown!

Okay, here's a silly one off the top of my head

I will be watching you and if I find that you are trying to corrupt my first born child, I will bring you down, baby. I will bring you down to Chinatown!

Meet the Parents.

Mine is (a hard one for the true fans):

What's this? You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy.

What's this? You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy.

Was that... PCU? :scratch2: Pretty sure it was...

See this system here? This is Hi-Fi... high fidelity. What that means is that it's the highest quality fidelity.

Quote:
See this system here? This is Hi-Fi... high fidelity. What that means is that it's the highest quality fidelity.

Sounds distinctly "Spinal Tap" to me... Begs the question, "how much more Spinal Tap could it be? and the answer is None. None more Spinal Tap."

I'll post one if I'm right, but I'm less sure now than when I started typing...

That one sounds like Dodgeball to me.... White Goodman showing Vince Vaughan his pad.

An easy one for comedy fans;

"Oh a leg... you're looking for a leg..."

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Joey....? :scratch2:

Nope:) Think Kylie Minogue. Think Jack Black. Think the guy who was the bad guy in Ghostbusters and the reporter in Die Hard 2... and one of the Usual Suspects. Joey Lauren Adams in the sexiest clothes I've seen in a movie. Oh, and Pauly Shore:)

Hurrikane

Yep PCU of course :)

I edited my previous post a bit after looking back in the thread's confusion; I think the second one was dodgeball and no-one answered my first one; do I win?:)

Hurrikane

Nope:) Think Kylie Minogue. Think Jack Black. Think the guy who was the bad guy in Ghostbusters and the reporter in Die Hard 2... and one of the Usual Suspects. Joey Lauren Adams in the sexiest clothes I've seen in a movie. Oh, and Pauly Shore:)

Hurrikane
Bio-dome
lol, what a stinker

We tried sodium amatol on him three years ago to find where he buried a Princeton student; he gave 'em a recipe for potato chip dip.

Rowdoc, that'd be "Red Dragon". :)

Now, mine:

"No matter where you go, there you are."

There are two correct answers to this one. Can you get 'em both??

AG

Rowdoc, that'd be "Red Dragon". :)

Now, mine:

"No matter where you go, there you are."

There are two correct answers to this one. Can you get 'em both??

AG

Was that said in "Total Recall" where arnold was buying an EGo-trip, where he could be a total different person...?

The line was said by the salesman...?

Don't believe so... if that is the case then there are 3 correct answers. :)

Sounds distinctly "Spinal Tap" to me... Begs the question, "how much more Spinal Tap could it be? and the answer is None. None more Spinal Tap."

That one sounds like Dodgeball to me.... White Goodman showing Vince Vaughan his pad.

Sorry, gentlemen... both incorrect.

HINT: Picture a black guy dressed like a cowboy... selling stereo equipment to white guy. A few years later, this actor is helps Danny Ocean by setting off an EMP in Las Vegas :wtg:

Sorry, gentlemen... both incorrect.

HINT: Picture a black guy dressed like a cowboy... selling stereo equipment to white guy. A few years later, this actor is helps Danny Ocean by setting off an EMP in Las Vegas :wtg:

Boogie Nights.

This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
Define "interesting".
Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?

Back