a 30000$ mistake

Status
Sorry for your loss... Mistakes are part of being human... With the new policy from MA and the new window to see what you have in the TT window... I don't know that you'll get you item back...

I know that you are a well respected, loyal EU player... and maybe MA will make an exception... Just gotta be more careful at the TT :better:

Best Wishes...

this is not a new policy... been this way forever, they made exceptions.. as they will again

Fellow Entropians.
At around 1PM I've made the worse mistake in my life, I've put Unlimited oa105 in TT.
As you may know , Entropia is my job, and I've been playing hardcore for years.
Lately I've started real crafting and acquired a shop, which took me even more time. I try to supply the gamers with cheapest items possible. These days , I was feeling pretty bad cause of all this stress and overworking, and could not sleep that well.
And in the morning, shit happened.
duno what to do, iam trying to call them forever
Support is not answering yet, and I can see my life ruined in a click.

I hope you get your OA back... but if you do, what about all the other players that havent gotten their item back.

CENTECT!!!!! MINDARK HAVE A DILEMMA CALL THEM ASAP!!!

I would not like to see this news on CNN... is much better to see an item sold in a virtual universe fir 30k$ than 30k$ lost...

And Ben Cobra... I had some respect for you. Now I have second opinion on that.

i am comparing to i now one ther tt full shadow enblad 10 a stalker and a doa 2 dante amps all is tt he never got it back

he got ther same anser as me we dont retunr tt itimes eny more

I hope you get your OA back... but if you do, what about all the other players that havent gotten their item back.

CENTECT!!!!! MINDARK HAVE A DILEMMA CALL THEM ASAP!!!

exatley this make's me sik , if i think abouth this mistake of jeff.

im in a dilemma abouth this.

as a human i think jeff shuld get it back.
but generell i dont like if other ppl not have the same ruls to get back tt'ed items.

i am comparing to i now one ther tt full shadow enblad 10 a stalker and a doa 2 dante amps all is tt he never got it back

It was unfair. Continuing to do unfair is not right. Is just stupid. Approving something like that is just insane. The system has big problems. Those need to be solved. Users should not fall in such traps.
If other people lost items to TT in past is NOT part of this current problem.
I do think they ALL should get their items back.

Reactions: BRT

If someone tt that much high end gear at once they are really stupid :D

wow man... dude stay strong and hope for the best.

More intresting, will someone loot this again? will it go back to loot cycel after TT?

I raelly hope you get this back, I can't beleve anything worse then 4 years ruined on one click. =/

Best of luck =)

someone tt'd all those items? thats interesting....i never heard this story before...

Hummmmm

What if everyone TT'ed there hanger Deeds....

That would be interesting......
:scratch2:

Dam sorry to hear about this,

its not stupit if you ar tiret and fort it was repair mashin you drop all in

If someone tt that much high end gear at once they are really stupid :D

It would be even more stupid if it was not at once ;).

Anyhow, I dont realy get it either "I had to suffer so you will have to suffer too". What kind of mentality is that?

Its hard to TT all those things... first this is a thing that it was very like the other amps as jeff as told, and then.... if you TT those ubah things it wouldnt be a mistake ffs, you can compare a gun DOA from a opalo :rolleyes: and to TT it with amps you had to detach the things on it.
there is not much to compare imo with that ben,
but there is that dillema with other people that have lost things for sure... but this is not properly 20k ped..or 100k... its way more ...

Ben if anyone is tired they should rest and leave the game for that day :laugh:

Hummmm

It would certainly hit the News Im sure - all over the world -

The 1st person ever to loose $30,000 in 2 seconds in a virtual game... kinda publicity MA really needs dont you think...:scratch2:

2 pecs...

lol my frind lost lik 350k peds lol and diten get shit back and it was the time wher you ned to take all off to rep it ther was a bug then so

and shit happens all of the point is he diten get shit back
so if ther giv enything back now its a scamm

fair shut be fair
no matter what

and the itim ther is tt coast lik 200 ped when ma looks at it
its not MAs problem he wont to pay so much for it so its stil just a 200 peds itimes

It would be even more stupid if it was not at once ;).

Anyhow, I dont realy get it either "I had to suffer so you will have to suffer too". What kind of mentality is that?

well how i read it, its all tt'ed at once.
He tought it was repairterminal.

But the difrence between repair and tt terminal is huge i think?

For me it's quite simple:

You should get it back. But MA has to alter the rule before giving it back to you. (MA only has to charge a fee for returning items...and voila problem solved)

If MA doesn't want to change the rules you shouldn't get it back.

if ma givs it back its a scamm to a lot other pepols in pe ther haw don that

and that woden be fair and all itimes ar only the tt pric worf for ma and others its the players the set ther pric after that and what ther wont to giv for it

so its lik 200 peds loos

my amps cut haw ben up in 10000000000 peds and stil i woden get them back
for ther tt on that is just a litel amount

As much as the situation sucks... I have to agree with Ben Cobra
Since the new TT window has been installed, if MA has returned an Item accidently TT'd for 1 person, they should be consistant and do that every one that has made the same mistake. Again, I feel for ya Squall....

LOL, just like a said if you are tt'ed this uber gear al @ once you al really stupid.

TT and Repair terminal are totaly difrent right.
So no mistake can be made there.

i can say i only tt my laser amps becures i haw mad a shit load other amps in crafting and ther lookt the same i diten think abudt it

annd i lost thos 2 and cant get therm back shit happens and it happent for me

so it can happen for others to bud the same lawr shut befor for all in game what so ever enven if it was the deed to cnd ther was tt

I feel *really* sorry for you Squall.

However i cant really understand all the posts with people that are pissed on MA. There are rules are clear as a blue sky.. All trades are final, you get a confirmation window etc etc.

Its really sad for Squall, and i hope he gets his item back.
However, noone can blame MA, cause it was Squall who tt'ed the item, and the same person who clicked confirm.

Flawed system? YES.
Understandable rules? Also YES.

Hope you get it back, your shoppingservices are nice.

so Ben you are admitting here that mistakes can happen but I`m just curious are you saying that its better that MA doesnt change their policy and in the process give the amp back because you or others didnt get their stuff back?

If so i just have to say you know what that sounds like to me......

"No this school doesnt need a crossing.My children got hit by cars when they went to this school so bad luck"

sad....very sad.

i can say i only tt my laser amps becures i haw mad a shit load other amps in crafting and ther lookt the same i diten think abudt it

annd i lost thos 2 and cant get therm back shit happens and it happent for me

so it can happen for others to bud the same lawr shut befor for all in game what so ever enven if it was the deed to cnd ther was tt

Still Cobra its crappy you lost those 2 items,
BUT its not 30000$ dollar !!!!

This guy lost 30K $ if you lost so much at one click you would be verry mad
i dont know how Jef doeing at this moment but i think he's very down atm !

na he lost 200 ped its the itime pric what hes chois to giv that crazy anount for it and fuck up all market for ther next ther drop

so rely i only se it as 200 peds itime

i wod never in ther world giv so much for it what so ever thats just plain stupit or he got to much mony in rl

na he lost 200 ped its the itime pric what hes chois to giv that crazy anount for it and fuck up all market for ther next ther drop

so rely i only se it as 200 peds itime

i wod never in ther world giv so much for it what so ever thats just plain stupit or he got to much mony in rl

well i think its very lame of you.
i know what you mean he lost only 200 ped.
But this is investmentplatform right?

So MA know perfectly that ppl pay large amounts of chash to purcase
high value items as INVESTMENT.

If this case dosent end with Jeff getting back his amp i know that people outside EU will get to know about that. And that will not be good for MA/EU!

If this case dosent end with Jeff getting back his amp i know that people outside EU will get to know about that. And that will not be good for MA/EU!

I'am sure that wil happen ;)

well i think its very lame of you.
i know what you mean he lost only 200 ped.
But this is investmentplatform right?

So MA know perfectly that ppl pay large amounts of chash to purcase
high value items as INVESTMENT.

If I have a Ferrari I do not set it against a wall just because I thought it was my VW Beatle.
Even worse, if I earn a living with something I rather check several times before clicking "yes".

Status
Back