"In the style of..." (comp. win 5000 efd)

Oracle

Elite
Society
Scorpio
Oracle Kev FountofWisdom
Lots of distinctive personalities in EF each with their own distinctive style of posting.

So to win this competition you have to post below in the style of someone else, saying, of course, which person you are emulating.

You can either say something general or specific to this thread or to something posted in this thread.

I'll shortlist the entries I like the best and set up a poll in a couple of weeks time. :)

"In the style of... ruskea"

this is sick... i got 0 UL items this far and i dump thousands of dollar in tis...

hello MA?!? :/

this is sick... i got 0 UL items this far and i dump thousands of dollar in tis...

In the style of DJ:

Shut up Ruskea you dick head.

*swigs carlsberg*

:D

I'm not sure, I may have mentioned this before, but the probability of a Forum user writing a post In The Style Of a particular person can actually be accurately predicted using skills gains, if you know how to read them properly...

I have used the skill gain method to predict who would impersonate who since this thread started, and I have been absolutely 100% correct around 28% of the time...

That'll be "Legion"

;)

Incidentally, according to my readings of the latest "gain", someone will attempt to write a post in the style of MMABIGSHOW shortly, but they will fail to quite capture his essence.

Incidentally, according to my readings of the latest "gain", someone will attempt to write a post in the style of MMABIGSHOW shortly, but they will fail to quite capture his essence.

Ok, I can try that...

In the style of MMA:

"It's all my fault, very sorry i have been an arse"

hmm....:scratch2: nope you are right, i didn't quite capture his essence there... its a tricky one! :laugh:

I try...

"You got to believe it, the more people that believe these, right?!! The more REAL it becomes!!!"

Quoted from NEVERDIE from Neverdie explains how to get rich in EU thread

:cool: :eek:

I try...

"You got to believe it, the more people that believe these, right?!! The more REAL it becomes!!!"

Quoted from NEVERDIE from Neverdie explains how to get rich in EU thread

:cool: :eek:

Sorry sakuraqueen but I'm looking for something more inventive and imaginative than direct quotes.

Or if you do use a direct quote then don't let on or I'll disqualify you ;)

The ideal entry would be one that, to coin Chopper's phrase, "captures the essence" of the person being stylised and be both humorous and in some way relevant to this thread and/or a post in this thread.

Hope I'm not being too pernickety? :)

Gratz :yay:

In the style of Kimmi trying to get his 100% Activity ;)

This post is written in the style of Oleg.

Easy :D

Easy :D

Rule 24a) "you are not allowed to submit entries in the style of yourself"!

Oleg disqualified! :wise:

:)

Some people are VERY easy to impersonate ... because of the distinctive formatting they use in their posts :D

He's Easy! :silly2:

This thread clearly belongs in the Galleria sub-forum.

Please make an effort to post new threads in the proper section, as this makes Entropia Forum easier to browse for all members and reduces the workload for EF's volunteer moderators.

(We are all going to be banned for breaking Rule 3 :D)

Some people are VERY easy to impersonate ... because of the distinctive formatting they use in their posts :D

hehe do you want to formally say whose style you are using there Oleg (whoever you are)?

Rule 22C: "vague competition entries will be disqualified" :wise:

This thread clearly belongs in the Galleria sub-forum.

Please make an effort to post new threads in the proper section, as this makes Entropia Forum easier to browse for all members and reduces the workload for EF's volunteer moderators.

(We are all going to be banned for breaking Rule 3 :D)

Please refer to Rule 22c!

hehe do you want to formally say whose style you are using there Oleg (whoever you are)?

Rule 22C: "vague competition entries will be disqualified" :wise:

OK, well just in case anyone didn't guess, that was of course MindStar9, and the second was 711 :)

OK, well just in case anyone didn't guess, that was of course MindStar9, and the second was 711 :)

Thank you for clarification Oleg, I will now accept both the above entries for this competition. :)

Thank you for clarification Oleg, I will now accept both the above entries for this competition. :)

I guess that means I'm undisqualified :D

I am god incarnated as well as the immortal emperor and high king of the universe. :wise:

(Just waiting for my 168 hour ban.)

Anyone remember MudKicker? <hint hint> ;)

What a gimme, I was tempted to submit my own Muddie entry but would have had to disqualify myself! :laugh:

Lots of distinctive personalities in EF each with their own distinctive style of posting.

So to win this competition you have to post below in the style of someone else, saying, of course, which person you are emulating.

You can either say something general or specific to this thread or to something posted in this thread.

I'll shortlist the entries I like the best and set up a poll in a couple of weeks time. :)

som people are easier to impersonate then others and this tread jus is open for mockerie of other. i think still it is a good tread even if it gets lcoked

In the style of DJ:

Shut up Ruskea you dick head.

*swigs carlsberg*

I think this is everone no? But just replace with ur drink of choice

like shooting fish in barrell....

hmm....:scratch2: nope you are right, i didn't quite capture his essence there... its a tricky one! :laugh:
for start you hav to ignore the fact the entire forum have you on permanent ignor, an also haf to sdtart new tread abut same topic, ant include stupid icon on ur post an whol communitie tell you to go drowned yurself in lake...

GRATZ MATE!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:
now whcih gratz-tread spammer you trying to be, mixalhs? an maybe this count as direct quote as oracle say...hardt to emuliate thes people when all they is writing just smilie

I am god incarnated as well as the immortal emperor and high king of the universe. :wise:

(Just waiting for my 168 hour ban.)
I think you tryin to get longer than week ban

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA !

My votes for Rockchick :D

and who style is you writing in??? who bold their text like that??

edit: I had to take out spam smilie in one of quote posts lol
and in sticking with Oracles rules being made on spur of moment, I try post this in style of Etopia

som people are easier to impersonate then others and this tread jus is open for mockerie of other. i think still it is a good tread even if it gets lcoked

I think this is everone no? But just replace with ur drink of choice

like shooting fish in barrell....

for start you hav to ignore the fact the entire forum have you on permanent ignor, an also haf to sdtart new tread abut same topic, ant include stupid icon on ur post an whol communitie tell you to go drowned yurself in lake...

now whcih gratz-tread spammer you trying to be, mixalhs? an maybe this count as direct quote as oracle say...hardt to emuliate thes people when all they is writing just smilie

I think you tryin to get longer than week ban

and who style is you writing in??? who bold their text like that??

edit: I had to take out spam smilie in one of quote posts lol
and in sticking with Oracles rules being made on spur of moment, I try post this in style of Etopia

lol I like this one Immortal ;)

I have used the skill gain method to predict who would impersonate who since this thread started, and I have been absolutely 100% correct around 28% of the time...

Well...;)
If not completely absolutely;)
I'd say almost;)
Besides it's something like 27%;)
of 99%;)
but yes, you're almost abolutely right;););)

Joat

Version Update 9.3.5
3 Mac 2009

Less loot.
Players must deposit more to get more loot. The more player deposit, the richer Mindark is.
Introductions of new planet that will rip off your money.
Implementation of CRYENGINE 2 will be postponed to next year. Thanks for waiting.

Bertha Bot

Version Update 9.3.5
3 Mac 2009

Less loot.
Players must deposit more to get more loot. The more player deposit, the richer Mindark is.
Introductions of new planet that will rip off your money.
Implementation of CRYENGINE 2 will be postponed to next year. Thanks for waiting.

Bertha Bot

-Loot, skillgain, etc. is never reduced, it is adjusted or more oftenly, it is "fixed".
-New planets will have a dynamic economy
-CRYE2 release date has never been announced in the first place--they will simply tell us 'Development of CE2 is going well' for VU after VU after VU...

:duh:

do u know what thread this is? this is not general discussion to discuss somthing serious....:cool:

Back