Motörhead Invitation Competition Info

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Motörhead Invitation Competition Info
4 Nov 2008

Interested in winning tickets to see the Motörhead show in Sweden on December 10th? As well as the tickets you'll receive VIP entrance to the private after party, hotel accommodation, and signed copies of Motörhead's latest album Motörizer. There will be ten opportunities (divided in four categories) to win Motörhead VIP invitation packages. Each winner will get an invitation package for two people (Travel tickets are excluded).

The first two events are for newcomers with agility 20 or below. 2 winners.
The second opportunity will involve hunting. It will be divided into three events based on attribute health skills. 6 winners, two in each health skill level.
The third event involves some thinking and moving across vast areas. This is open for everyone. 1 winner.
The last event is open for everybody but it will probably attract heavy armored participants. 1 winner.

More information on all these events will soon be available. Exact dates for each event will be posted in the client loader at least 2 days before the event starts, as well as in the Guide Building in Port Atlantis.

The avatars that carry the virtual tickets in their inventory on the 3rd of December will be contacted by MindArk with further details.

Originally Posted Here

A competition open to everyone.

Excellent. :)

Interesting

this sounds fun :).

I like the idea that all can compete to :).

Last edited:
This can be very interesting...

I 2nd Mega. Finally a competition where everyone has a chance.

anyone has a chance to win yay :yay:

Does the price include free traveling from around the world to sweden ?

Whow whow whow, hold your horses.

I guess it really depends on how MA defines "everybody".

Remember the saying that some people are more equal than others? ;)

I'm guessing it's nowhere near the U.S.?
Maybe I can win and sell the ticket :D

Motörhead Invitation Competition: Event 1 & 2

Motörhead Invitation Competition: Event 1 & 2
4 Nov 2008

On 8th November 2008 two events will be arranged for participants with agility 20 or below where it will be possible to win two Motörhead invitation packages.

Avatars are allowed to participate in both events, but can only be a winner once. No equipment will be needed.

Rules:

The first event starts on Saturday 8th November at 20:00 UTC.
The second event starts on Saturday 8th November at 00:00 UTC.
For newcomers with agility 20 and below.
Where: New arrival zone at Port Atlantis.

Originally Posted Here

wow nice competition :D

Nice to see different skill levels being accommodated.

Oh... new smiley :xmas:

Interesting.. Fun to see more real life stuff to be won :)

Been a while since I have seen them live, so this is a cool event :)

I'm going to see em next friday in manchester any chance i can have some back stage passes for then! :D Entropia Press Passes! ;)

Jamhot

Finally some events open to people from all levels ...

Not my thing at all but a good effort :)

This could be fun :cowboy:

Hmm...

might be interesting, for those of us that could win but not go due to travel problem, to get optional items as winnings... maybe some of that new Lemmy armor?!? :)

This one is not for me... 2 noob :cool:

Back