Info: Colorer List

Status
I need about 50, so I guess Etopia need about 40 (it is ~ 10/level)

From my test , it is 10 per lvl to max the paint.
So if you lvl 45 colorer you need 60 to max cornsilk.

Since Pigment Enhancers have been invented :rofl:

No.In the beggining , enhancer was working only on unlocked color.
You could put a lot of enhancer on color not unlocked , and it would change total nothing.
Since many people said it was stupid , and since sarah is not around anymore , MA did update the system(my guess is it was at 9.2...)without telling anything.

From my test , it is 10 per lvl to max the paint.
So if you lvl 45 colorer you need 60 to max cornsilk.

You could put a lot of enhancer on color not unlocked , and it would change total nothing.
Since many people said it was stupid , and since sarah is not around anymore , MA did update the system(my guess is it was at 9.2...)without telling anything.

Wow that's like a year ago...
Well thanks for the input. Now I'm gonna go play with my texture enhancers. :laugh:

update: i'm now level 6 coloror :yay:

i wish i could say i got the level-up by doing a brilliant coloring job, but truth is, i've done no colouring at all since last post.:ahh: i got the level-up for killing a Bibo :laugh: (peception increase)

Oooo updated already. I'm impressed.

Sadly, the system wouldn't let me +rep you again. But it would let me donate more EFD :)

Oooo updated already. I'm impressed.

Sadly, the system wouldn't let me +rep you again. But it would let me donate more EFD :)

thx a lot Jay and Gz for Level 6! :wtg: keep going :wtg:

Etopia;12-03-2007 10:58 said:
I am still SIB on DB , but enchancer does not improve anything , as i finish the SIB very soon.
It does improve better on Burnt umber , But , the most effect is on Dark Whine , i dont yet got the lvl , but will got it very soon.But pigment improve a lot the Cos on it allready.

Bertha Bot;01-28-2008 13:50 said:
Entropia Universe Version Update 9.2
28 Jan 2008
The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 9.2 between:
2008.01.29 09:00 and 2008.01.29 13:00 UTC

WARNING:
:offtopic: :D

Originally Posted by Etopia;12-03-2007 10:58
I am still SIB on DB , but enchancer does not improve anything , as i finish the SIB very soon.
It does improve better on Burnt umber , But , the most effect is on Dark Whine , i dont yet got the lvl , but will got it very soon.But pigment improve a lot the Cos on it allready.

That's not a dark whine. That's just a plain, simple whine :laugh:

(shouldn't make fun of people's spelling, i guess. But I just couldn't resist)

Last edited:
Especially when English isn't their first language :umn::nutkick:

I know that, and i didn't mean to be nasty, and shall apologise unreservedly to Etopia if it comes across that way. I don't think that mistake was on account of a poor grasp of English (her English is impessively good). It's just the kind of thing we all do sometime (especially me, on account of my dyslexia)

For me, i just found it explosively funny, when i realised that she meant t say "dark wine", cos I'd read it exactly as written, then read it over and over again, puzzling as what on earth she could mean.

So the joke was on me, as much as anyone!

Well. maybe it wasn't so funny for anybody else, but i do hope and believe that Etopia's English is good enough to appreciate the pun.

(PS i had a similar moment when a crossword clue said "Polish" and I'd racked my brains for another word that meant "pertaining to Poland", then read the solution: "Shine" lol. But I',m going even further off-topic now. Just wanted to give an example that shows this kind of humour isn't based on a sense of superiority , or anything like that)

Last edited:
Hey, up one level again :wtg:
@29 now :yay:

updated Mrs Zap and Masha, both moved one space up :painter:

Gratz , keep going:wtg:

I know that, and i didn't mean to be nasty, and shall apologise unreservedly to Etopia if it comes across that way. I don't think that mistake was on account of a poor grasp of English (her English is impessively good). It's just the kind of thing we all do sometime (especially me, on account of my dyslexia)

For me, i just found it explosively funny, when i realised that she meant t say "dark wine", cos I'd read it exactly as written, then read it over and over again, puzzling as what on earth she could mean.

So the joke was on me, as much as anyone!

Well. maybe it wasn't so funny for anybody else, but i do hope and believe that Etopia's English is good enough to appreciate the pun.

(PS i had a similar moment when a crossword clue said "Polish" and I'd racked my brains for another word that meant "pertaining to Poland", then read the solution: "Shine" lol. But I',m going even further off-topic now. Just wanted to give an example that shows this kind of humour isn't based on a sense of superiority , or anything like that)
Didnt had time before to reply , but well ...
Personally i dont care much you laugh as long as what i did write was actually funny , and not laughing at me about my bad spelling.
I have dyslexia myself so since i have some humour sense i understand that "dark whine" sound funy :)
So you neeed to apologies for it :)
About my english i dont see it so good , I still work on improving it,beeing french dont help.

I might as well update my levels, 8 colourer, and 6, nearly 7 material designer.

Thank you very much, Etopia :)

and + rep

Oh! And do feel free to laugh at my funny mistakes!

updated.
ty for the info about letomie waldis!

From my notes:

Morpheus is level 66
Langotz is level 69
Terrudite is level 81
Azzurdite is level 84
Kirtz is level 110
Valurite is level 114
Opal is level 100

And my colorer level is 7, texturer is 9

Couldn't find a single texture in Buzz's shop. perhaps it can be removed from the list.

Please update to lvl 26 and 29 :)
:ahh:
Thanks Leeloo !
xxx
M

Small update from me:
Material manufactor: 18.x
Colorer: 11.x
Material designer: 10.x

Finally got to a level worth noting.

Level 10 Colouring
Level 10 Material Designer

Can I please be included in your list LeeLoo?

Shaz Monaro

Hi Leeloo !
Please update me to lvl 30 and 27 ^^
thanks !

Last edited:
ofc :wtg: nice going Masha! takes you one spot up in the colorer list

Lv 40 colourer

Last edited:
For what its worth, add me to the colorer list :)
LVL 13.5

Hey ^^
Please update me to 31/28 ^^
Probably last update for a month or two now

xxx
M

Since I can't do this myself right now. I am looking for someone to color light green, and texture fine silk. Low on peds right now so best offer that PMs me :)

Status
Back