Fap Amps would you use them?

Fap amps would you use them?

• Total voters

RadlinLastway

Provider
Society
Swedich Drunken Wikings
Radlin Jason Lastway
If fap amps limited or unlimited were introduced in the update tomorrow would you use them?

I thought that if there are amps to guns and finders and people suggested amps to swords and mining extractors (even sweat amps :rolleyes:), why not to faps as well?

They could either be used to boost the speed of the fap for amp decay, (making MA profit even more :rolleyes:) or boost the healing effect at the same conditions as weapon amps does.

Seemingly a mediocre fap could become a healing monster.

For example the nowadays cheap emt-kit 2600 with 42 hp heal and 27 uses, add 10 uses/min and you get 420 more hp/min :eek:.

Or the emt-kit 2350 with 24 hp heals and 41 uses/min, add 10 hp to that one and you get 410 more hp/min :eek:.

Go fapamps go :yay:

Any input is appreciated.

Last edited:
10 more uses would be cool on the slow L faps :yay:

fap amp? kinda silly^_^

but m.a dropping imp ur125(L) with faster speed same heal as adj ur125 would be awsome:)

This sounds like a resonable idea to me. I vote yes. :D

fap amp? kinda silly^_^

but m.a dropping imp ur125(L) with faster speed same heal as adj ur125 would be awsome:)

So you wouldn't like to amp your adj ur125 to 10 more uses/min for 1-2 pec per click? :rolleyes:

NICE IDEA, Doesnt make sense but i like it

NICE IDEA, Doesnt make sense but i like it

Doesn't make sense huh......

grumble mumble...:mad:.........:(...

Meanie dude saying me is no making sense....

saying me being :loco: huh....

where was I? :scratch2:

:eureka: Aah yes... Fap amps FTW :yay:

ive never understood the gap between the old school amps and the Imp/Mod. on items filled it, the EMT2500 dlx with an insanly poor eco. the new faps have fixed the healing gap at a sensible cost but now with insane skill requirments.

so yeah, amps to improve the old school faps or usable L faps would definately get used and be very very popular i think, depending on the markup/cost of course.

i have 1 to add what about a sweating amp, would fit on your rist and u can get double or triple the amout of sweat depening on what kind of amp. :D

i have 1 to add what about a sweating amp, would fit on your rist and u can get double or triple the amout of sweat depening on what kind of amp. :D

Added :D sweatamps might even be a new low lvl crafting item

Edit: spelling... as usual

Noooo not amps..just a wider range of faps so i wouldn't have to burn up
50 billion t-15's (exageration) to get s.i.b on the t-20 :D

my vote choice not covered

my vote choice not covered

Il have to remember to add the: "No, I want a T-16,5 fap so I can use it in-between the T15 and the T-20" choice the next time :D

Although I think you can vote for: No I have a good fap = No I don't want to add a fap amp to improve my faps cause I just want more of them.

I apologise if i caused you any harm not attaching that to the poll :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Added :D sweatamps might even be a new low lvl crafting item

Edit: spelling... as usual

not even that just have sweat be used in a crafting process period would help out the price.

sry back on topic

Fap amps ? :scratch2:
Nice idea:wtg:
me like it :yay:

S V ;)

this is one Very Cool idea esp for me and any who run a Healing service

maybe a amp for a amp
like you get a amp then u get another amp to amp that other amp to make a better amp:rolleyes:

...I had an interesting conversation last nite about this.
I voted yes.That kind of tool may be very handy im major hunts.

I like the idea.
So I voted yes. :D

I like the idea, but already have a nice tool, so voted no. (UL SK-20)

I'd need more HP before an amp would be of much use to me.

easyier fix, make the L faps give out alot more skill increases.

I hope people realize if you use the right armor, hunt the right mobs, and have the right skills you don't need bigger and bigger and bigger (did i mention bigger?) faps :laugh:

no amp for faps. is my vote.

I hope people realize if you use the right armor, hunt the right mobs, and have the right skills you don't need bigger and bigger and bigger (did i mention bigger?) faps :laugh:

Planting a seed for the next thread: "Armor Amps would you use them?" :silly2:

lol i think some would say yes you really gave me a good laugh on that post +rep :laugh:

but isn't that what the L uber armor agenda covers :silly2:

no amp for faps. is my vote.

actually guess what you still need bigger and bigger faps. case by damage-armor calculator on entropedia.

the strongest armor that was looted during the robot event recently still leaves you taking immense damage from stalker ambu its like 12-160 i think.
you still need a big fap and a ton of hp to survive that hit.

and armor has amps, armor plates.

I think this is a great idea.

I guess most hunters have noticed by now that a better FAP opens up so many possibility's regarding mobs and PVP.
It can pump up the eco a lot more, for example if you are using ghost+5B+Ek2600 on a hogglo, you will usually spend more time healing up than shooting. Imagine having an amp for your fap, that can easily turn that around to more shooting and less healing for sure.

Even with semi-high markups, I'm sure people would still use them to some extent.

I would probably use them but I dont see the point in them. They would only add another annoyance factor to the game, as you have yet another extra item to take care of. I already hated the extra armor part, it only means you need extra clicks and time to get exactly the same endresult. The game would become even more of an administration simiulator. I rather just have a wider range of faps.

i hope you realise that with a better fap you can use lighter armour or hunt bigger mobs :thumbup:

i hope you realise that with a better fap you can use lighter armour or hunt bigger mobs :thumbup:

I do and I realize it is a good way to lose ped as well. I might be missing something though. I don't see how increased cost for something that is over someones skill level (health / evader / dodger), isn't more than fun but just a costly adventure. Fap amp will just add to that cost nothing more. There are other things ma could work on such as finshing mind force, pets, etc.

ummm...

We have them already--called plates.

Ooops, someone beat me to it.

I do and I realize it is a good way to lose ped as well. I might be missing something though. I don't see how increased cost for something that is over someones skill level (health / evader / dodger), isn't more than fun but just a costly adventure. Fap amp will just add to that cost nothing more. There are other things ma could work on such as finshing mind force, pets, etc.

Depending on how used, they might reduce the cost of hunting over your level. In any case, giving people options to overhunt and lose peds is a good idea in my view--fills up the lootpool :)

Agree on finishing mindforce though :)

Back