The Screenie Thread

Society
TAO
Bob Chris Daharen
I know some of you guys need a temporary gambling, err "gaming" fix ;), so I took a few screenshots. I didn't have much time, but maybe some other people will join in.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

can someone plz post screenis on any gift we might have gotten when logen in? :yay:

Was a pair of sunglasses. I didn't get a screenie. It's impossible to play at the moment. Gonna try ina few hours when the lag simmers.

Thx for the screens, mate!
:yay:

excellent hopefully when I get home lag will be all gone. If anyone doesn't have a PC running in highest settings and wants a picture of their avatar let me know and ill be happy to meet ingame to take screens.

cape corinth:

crater (filled w. bots):

can someone plz post screenis on any gift we might have gotten when logen in? :yay:

the sunglasses:
3_985606.jpg

Reactions: Wed
Ty for the screenie on the sunglasses Nighthawk :yay:

+rep

Keep the screens coming! I don't get home for another 4.5 hours!

Lets see some loots! Guns! Mobs! Everyyyythingggg WOOOOOO!

Keep the screens coming! I don't get home for another 4.5 hours!

Lets see some loots! Guns! Mobs! Everyyyythingggg WOOOOOO!

Yes I agree! Show me a bery!, show me a snabble!, show me the opalo, how about inside auction houses?

OMGOMG i m enjoing them, more more more

pls

Opalo:
5_149662.jpg

Shooting snable w. opalo:
4_805367.jpg

Atrox attacking me:
6.jpg

nicee

thxx for the screenies!!:wtg:

Wow, that Opalo looks bad-ass....

Keep 'em coming!

Hows the loot so far?

overlooking the edge of Hades crater:

me dead, 1st person:

outside zychion, think the first sunset is coming...

lake close to zychion (sry for bad quality image):

dual moons:

this is the complete map, w. both amathera and eudoria on (the area in the picture is actually 1/9th of the map, the rest is just black.. maybe for adding stuff?):

me w. mining claim:

Last edited:

Some outpost, they really shine out now :)
Edit: that IS Camp Caravan you gotta tp run it! Whoa! :) I got a new/old tp now! (I got the tp coords in case anyone needs them, just send a pm, don't want to spoil tp runs here)

That's south of where Camp Caravan was :D With high settings

Port Atlantis Tp

It snows in Oshiri...

Tp swimming to Genesis HQ, swimming REALLY scares the living shit out of me now :ahh:

Last edited:
Look mom, I'm puuuurdy!

Ugh, I knew this would happen. Now I have to wait two months before I can play again. I just hope that by hitting Exit instead of Accept I didn't blow my chance to get the one time avatar recreation. That would be BOGUS.

someone post me a screenshot from craters center :eek:

Center is hard to get to guys sorry, I don't have any bot armour and it's surrounded by legionnaires... i will try for you again now :) lol

OMG ... you can color my purple ass WAY happy ... no, delirious ... no, ecstatic ... ANYway ... here are some photos of my first sunset on Corinth Pier ... was happening while I was resetting my keyboard mapping. OMG ... I can't wait until my first MidNite Moods show this coming Friday night on the Pier ... this is going to be unbelievable. Also, I LOVE how they redid Corinth with everything so close to the Pier ... even the RING. :laugh:

im in love with the shadows my gun makes :p

Here is some pics from my trip near New Switzerland (tried to T to the lighthouse but there wasn't revival up there anymore, so i was pushed to the LA near it xD), but nice views from mountains i think :)

here is some pics from my trip near new switzerland (tried to t to the lighthouse but there wasn't revival up there anymore, so i was pushed to the la near it xd), but nice views from mountains i think :)

fantastic!

OMG ... you can color my purple ass WAY happy ... no, delirious ... no, ecstatic ... ANYway ... here are some photos of my first sunset on Corinth Pier ... was happening while I was resetting my keyboard mapping. OMG ... I can't wait until my first MidNite Moods show this coming Friday night on the Pier ... this is going to be unbelievable. Also, I LOVE how they redid Corinth with everything so close to the Pier ... even the RING. :laugh:

Did u redo your avatar, MS? Or is this the mindark version of your old looks?
(im curious if to leave my old looks to the hands of the conversionists or not...) :scratch2:

Here is some pics from my trip near New Switzerland (tried to T to the lighthouse but there wasn't revival up there anymore, so i was pushed to the LA near it xD), but nice views from mountains i think :)

Is that Snow in the air?

Here comes SGA Snowshovel (L) !:laugh:

Is that Snow in the air?

Here comes SGA Snowshovel (L) !:laugh:

Yeah it is snow :) but it melts in the ground so it stays green :D

Back