EntropiaForum VU10 Screenshot Competition

Two new guideline/rules have been added:

[*]All submissions must be uploaded to the EntropiaForum Gallery (not member albums), and posted in this thread as a thumbnail linked to the full-sized image

[*]Preference in selecting the finalists will be given to screenshots where the user interface dashboard and shortcut icons are turned off(these commands can be found in the action library)​

Opening post updated.

well thubs don't work for me i posted ex, i can only post link (hoping that is in right gallery) :dunno:

here is

NBR.1:

NBR.2:

well thubs don't work for me i posted ex, i can only post link (hoping that is in right gallery) :dunno:

Thumbnails do work, I think you were pasting the wrong BB code. I have updated your submission post with clickable thumbs to your images.

You need to copy the "Clickable Thumb" BB code on the gallery page for the image you wish to include in a post:

clickable_thumb_link.jpg

sounds good i am so in :) ty 711

1 [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

2 [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

3 [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thumbnails do work, I think you were pasting the wrong BB code. I have updated your submission post with clickable thumbs to your images.

You need to copy the "Clickable Thumb" BB code on the gallery page for the image you wish to include in a post:

Ty did not realize that.:duh:

Here's an entry
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

sorry for the crappy res, f**king mspaint

Ok so this one has an avatar in it, but it also has a nice vista.

CryNoob:

I'll submit some night-time scenes.

Reflection

Spooky

Radiance

Last edited:
Contest screenshots

Edit

Im uploading higher resolution version

Last edited:
here's mine...
"daytime 1"
sunset mountain
"Sunset shot on the mountains 2"
And my third! Which I titled..."This is my land" :D

all in the same place just because I wanted to see how things changed for one area!

Last edited:
Here's an entry

sorry for the crappy res, f**king mspaint

Now THAT is a gorgeous photo ... I've been to that area, but not long enough to get a different day/night cycle. You captured that quite well.

Night On Fire

The Softness Of Space

Harsh Awakening

Here are 3 beautiful screenies from North of Akmuul
one I think is the highest point so far found on our new Calypso

now looking at all these photos makes me want to play more but saly im still having trouble
:/

looks beautiful though

Entry 2

Two new guideline/rules have been added:

[*]All submissions must be uploaded to the EntropiaForum Gallery (not member albums), and posted in this thread as a thumbnail linked to the full-sized image

[*]Preference in selecting the finalists will be given to screenshots where the user interface dashboard and shortcut icons are turned off(these commands can be found in the action library)​

Opening post updated.

How do you turn off everything even the radar?

VU10 Sightseeing - Wow A Volcano

My first entry and its a beauty

Some other Visitors to this attraction

Cheers:)

Check out my seek and find post and if you are in the picture dont tell let them find it. lol - Edit someone already posted the co-ords sorry folks :)

Last edited:
First Sunrise

Here is My First VU10 Sunrise (First one i caught right at Sunrise)

Some great scenery there, how about posting the graphics cards that you are using to get the great graphics. It might help a few people decide what to buy when upgrading their pc's.

My submission (pics were taken around golf course area):

First one is my favorite, although thumbnail doesn't look too good. :)

Some great scenery there, how about posting the graphics cards that you are using to get the great graphics. It might help a few people decide what to buy when upgrading their pc's.
Good comment Brian, and an excellent request with which I fully agree:yay:
Come on community please help out those of us who have to upgrade by posting your relevant specs.

1st

2nd

3rd come soon:D

Good comment Brian, and an excellent request with which I fully agree:yay:
Come on community please help out those of us who have to upgrade by posting your relevant specs.

I would instead with repsect suggest you check the technical section of the forum there is LOTS of advice on what hardware to get there.

Doing so would allow this thread to stay on topic. :)

Back