Scammer Alert

Status
wanda said:
I know plenty of people who wear orange that could never be described as noobs

That's where the scanner comes in handy ;)

hi again :)

It would be very very nice from you all in here, if you can keep an eye out and maybe to try to scan this F Avatar I describe in the following, because I need Full Avatar Name complain to MA support.

I immediately wrote a support to MA after the Scam on me but I only was able to tell time and one of the 3 names of this Avatar.

So, my description of the scamming Avatar now:

F Avatar, orange Noob Suit, Face was looking like a chinese or japain one maybe like a mongolish Face.

Her hair was a Punk Style, dark brown hair.

Name I only saw : Miliardar

Thanx for help :)

Another damn scammer - steer clear and report when you see her

BE Aware of

Mya Sabrina Luna

Not only did I fall for the normal skill extract scam but she also asked for and got several insertsers and neopsions.

Shame ain't it when ppl come to that - oh well hard to feel sorry for em

This wil be a never ending treat :(

I sugest to find a new cross soc group that rapport incomming scammers that have been aproved ass that or called by the scammed persone in person.

The only way to get not scammed is only use the auction :(

With friends i trade in own risk & NooBs only to make a donation :rolleyes:

Rasta said:
This wil be a never ending treat :(

I am glad it will be a never ending thread. Scammers and scamming is a real problem on PE, unfortunately :(

Peanuts said:
I am glad it will be a never ending thread. Scammers and scamming is a real problem on PE, unfortunately :(

I total agree with you.

Like you can see @ other places it is not allowed.

Go ahead all with inforn us in order to protect ourselfs :thumbup:

Jenna Jenna X Heart

She did the old remove clk fast remove trick 2 steal my omegaton 2875 :mad:

reported 2 MA but they 4 sure just send the same letter 2 me.. SuX and i was always so into my deals, but i guess one bad day can change that :wise:

It would be very very nice from you all in here, if you can keep an eye out and maybe to try to scan this F Avatar I describe in the following, because I need Full Avatar Name complain to MA support.

I immediately wrote a support to MA after the Scam on me but I only was able to tell time and one of the 3 names of this Avatar.

So, my description of the scamming Avatar now:

F Avatar, orange Noob Suit, Face was looking like a chinese or japain one maybe like a mongolish Face.

-------------------------------------------------

:laugh: think i saw that guy picking up some stak art and as i always do Scan :)

got the Mtf "Vreau sa fiu miliardar"

need 2 just get them put in the ring and revive there 4 the rest of there scammer life in PE..

[/QUOTE]
reported 2 MA but they 4 sure just send the same letter 2 me.. SuX and i was always so into my deals, but i guess one bad day can change that :wise:[/QUOTE]

heres the support answer i got from MA

2005-07-08 MindArk Support:
Hi! Thanks for reporting. Obviously you have been the victim of a scam. A scam is what happens when someone takes advantage of your misplaced trust and robs you of your possessions via legal in-game means. MindArk does not take responsibility in such a case. Although low and despicable, this is something that can happen in real life too. The best way to deal with scammers is to arm yourself with as much knowledge as you can about them, and be very careful in whom you place your trust. Never lend items to anyone (unless you are prepared to take the risk) and never agree to a deal just to get your peace. When you have items in a trade window, always right-click and choose “info” on them to make sure it is the item you want. Also make sure the deal you have confirmed is correctly presented in the receipt window, before you accept and close the deal.
The avatar has however been registered in our system and we have locked his account.
/Regards
Support

TRue So True MA bu u forget that if u get ripped of in real life u can atleast go 2 the police or beat the MTF up...

thought MA was the police ingame but guess they cant handle that :mad:

but now atleast one of the scammers is put down...

still cant belive i fell 4 it :laugh:

what does MA mean in that by saying the avatar was "registered"? They locked the account but avatar was registered also? I dont get it :confused:

just a list of names so far (for those who dont want to read 10 million pages)

Moarta Curva1 Curva
Angelina PenalaRO Jolie
aurora rollerrul aurora
BGHunter The One and Only Gazara
monkeyboy35
Slayer Slayer Nick (locked?)
Jenna Jenna X Heart (locked?)
Jenna Infinity Sungold
Myya Jenna Infinity
Luciu Nicoleta MissSexyRomania
Myya Jeanette Corry
jenny jenny darkblood
Howdy TheKing Jake
BADA BADAMAMA AI (BABA?)
Lara Tombraider Croft (locked?)
Jennifer Gin Anime (locked?)
Erika Superstar Hunter
Legendary Fusion Danger
First 1955 Gentleman
Miliardar
Mya Sabrina Luna
roy darkmouse keane

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning mate, i added rep ;)

Warning for scams

Ok ive seen people selling implants what like say aim or genetics and they RNT EVEN ANY SKILL IN IT !, its empty and they say for a cheap price, the person gets scammed and it isnt nice, so a warning before you buy a implant, allways check em :p

Who doesn't check chips before buying em or any other items when trading? I always check charts or ask around if i don't know. I see this scamming thread could be usefull for noobs but not for ppl that played a while.

wanda said:
Mya Sabrina Luna

free rep for wanda..

this avatar approached me today and asked if i wanted to buy cheap skills

i said "you are jenna x the scammer, now scram."

she closed chat and ran to the tp..

wearing red pants and a white shirt btw.

hmmn

Dash Smashing said:
free rep for wanda..

this avatar approached me today and asked if i wanted to buy cheap skills

i said "you are jenna x the scammer, now scram."

she closed chat and ran to the tp..

wearing red pants and a white shirt btw.

The Jenna avatar should be locked MA wrote me in the support answer posted thread earlier what date did u see the avatar ? wonder if she already made a new one and if so that she dont have more brains than making one in the same name ??

Zasz said:
erm, i could finally be bothered to check the full name in society history... and its "Howdy TheKing Jake".... yes, im positive...i know huh..... everythime i log on, its another 2/3 pages.... ah well, i guess thats reverse-darwinism in action.... people turning BACK into frogs.....they should make GSI's capable of taking "common sense".....

that post made me sound sadistic as hell lol.... :D sweet.

mmm, howdy the king jake is in my society now, and i trust him so far... i dont know what has gone wrong, but i have known him for some time now and he did not scam me or any of my soc mates.

wanda said:

Angelina PenalaRO Jolie
Lara Tombraider Croft (locked?)

Jenna Jenna X Heart (locked?)
Jenna Infinity Sungold
Myya Jenna Infinity
Myya Jeanette Corry
Mya Sabrina Luna

Could all be the same person, their names all look like alike.

I'm sorry..but roy darkmouse keane is on my fl,Wanda, and he's been pretty cool to date.

I know he had a run in with Peanuts, but if it extends past that,well, I don't know anything about it.

Herein lies the rub with naming and shaming guys..if you dont have concrete proof..don't.

I think its great that we can at least warn others..but be careful as to whom you point at.

I mean, come on..I could yank a list outta my vacuous memory and claim that they were scammers.

I'm pretty sure that no one here would like themselves listed unless the proof was in the pudding so to speak.

Floor has a point, they all have that same pattern :confused:

Darkscorp said:
I'm sorry..but roy darkmouse keane is on my fl,Wanda, and he's been pretty cool to date.

I know he had a run in with Peanuts, but if it extends past that,well, I don't know anything about it.

Herein lies the rub with naming and shaming guys..if you dont have concrete proof..don't.

I think its great that we can at least warn others..but be careful as to whom you point at.

I mean, come on..I could yank a list outta my vacuous memory and claim that they were scammers.

I'm pretty sure that no one here would like themselves listed unless the proof was in the pudding so to speak.

With all due respect, Darkscorp... I have had first hand experience regarding how darkmouse works. He had me and my whole soc fooled. He did not scam chips or anything like that and he used a different method of scamming, but... scamming is scamming.

Darkscorp... for your benefit and for the benefit of others that dont know the whole story, I will give you a condensed version.

Darkmouse was in my soc and he seemed like a very nice and honorable and trustworthy person. I (and others in my soc) felt that if there was one person that could be relied on and trusted, it was darkmouse. I was proud to consider him a friend then and a member of my soc.

For many different reasons I dont want to get into now, I decided last Easter that I was going to quit PE. Our soc had a hanger and even though it belonged to the entire soc, it was agreed that I only have the deed in my inventory. Anyway, on that day I was going to quit PE, only darkmouse and one other person were online in my soc. Because I never had any reason to doubt darkmouse's loyalty and respect for my soc, I figured he was the best person to hand over the soc hanger deed to. I had no reason to not trust him with the hanger deed for the entire soc.

To make a long story short, I gave it a lot of thought over the Easter weekend and I decided that I would not quit PE. To my surprise though, darkmouse had completely changed. He started causing trouble in the soc and saying bad things about me and others in my soc. I never expected that from him at all. It was like a Jekyl and Hyde situation. It is like he became a completely different person. Anyway, a few days (or maybe it was a week) later, he left my soc and put the hanger deed on auction. Needless to say, when me and my soc discovered this, we were a bit upset. I had written MA support and they replied by saying that because the deed was exchanged in the usual trade manner, there was nothing they could do.

Darkmouse knows he got away with "the perfect scam". He knows that MA wont do anything about it, just because the hanger deed was exchanged in the usual trade manner. Everytime he sees me, he makes sure that I know that he got away with it. He keeps rubbing it in my face that he has the hanger deed now and I dont.

So again Darkcorp... I say to you and to others... darkmouse IS a scammer. He used his trust and respect to get the hanger. This incident has sure taught me a lesson, and that is... never to trust anyone in PE. They may be a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Because I do not talk to darkmouse anymore, I have asked a mutual friend to intervene regarding darkmouse buying out all the other investors of the hanger. At one time, he said he would buy out everyone, but so far, he does not seem to be interested in doing so. Month after month, we are waiting. Maybe he thinks that me and my soc will just forget about it. Well.. that wont happen. It is bad enough he took the soc hanger, and now he figures he can get away with not buying out all the other investors? No way!

Please dont get me wrong here. I do not hate darkmouse. I dont hate anyone. I just dont like what he did to me and my soc and all the other people he affected. Just after all this started and we were at least on talking terms, I told him that if he returned the hanger deed to the soc and the soc bought out his share of the hanger, I would just as soon forget this whole incident ever happened and I would like to be friends with darkmouse again. Well... I dont know just how much him and I could be friends after this incident, but I would at least continue to associate with him.

IMO, darkmouse is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He used his trust and respect to get what he wanted. Now he is like a completely different person. To me, darkmouse is a scammer.

Peanuts said:
This incident has sure taught me a lesson, and that is... never to trust anyone in PE. They may be a wolf in sheeps clothing.
I disagree with this statement... however with somthing like a hanger deed... maybe... but If you "never trust anyone" you would end up like I am in real life.

*quickly draws the shade and hunches back over his can of beans*

Myne Ah Bird Fundraiser!!!

mindbuster i dont know wher to put this so move it to the front page if you like :p ill give you all my ef dollars if you do lol

OK MYNE AH BIRD is the nicest person in game no doubt. So explicit was in a trade with TIM TG GREY and that little pile of scum decided he would scam the nicest person in game's adj fap. NOW ah is just gonna quit because because she cant stand the slime bags in PE these days. If ah quits i know a lot more ppl who are going to quit, and it will be a sad sad day to see ah leave because of a stupid greedy person who wont work for their items. SO HERE IT IS the SUPER GNARLY AH GOT HER ADJ FAP SCAMMED FUNDRAISER. Anyone who is down w/ ah you know 1 ped 10 ped its all good. if we get 1500 ppl to donate 10 ped then were set. if you would like to donate more or less then 10 ped its fine but plz its for the best cause ever.

ZEDAD ZE EUTYCHUS
REAPER RADO RP
if you would like to donate

Last edited:
Actually, Ah lent it to someone.

that someone, then traded it to tim tg grey, for 6peds. (accident)

but yes, the end is the same, 'tim tg grey' refused to give it back using the reasoning that he's been scammed in the past, and now its someone elses turn to bite the bullet.

(at least, thats what i got from the irc spasm that occured thismorning)

yes that is how it happened explicit had it then tim was going to pay for the repairs camble showed him how much it was broken and bam he wouldnt give it back.

edit: comments removed

Last edited:
comments removed... i dont even want to get into this.

Last edited:
That is too bad. Work with MA support to get it resolved.

DD
:evilking:

Ya, heard about it on irc this morning. Very very bad karma for this tim guy. But, to make it clear as dash said...
two things going on- one, the poor guy that lost his head momentarily while carrying around some1 else's adj fap and clicked ok in the trade window... let's face it, it could happen to any1 but nonetheless still quite an embarassment. And two, the guy that accepted the trade and now will not give back what he has obtained unrightfully.

btw- I kept wondering as I saw the discussion earlier on irc.... ok, so explicit opens a trade with Tim to show him the dmg that Tim needs to repay for the repair on the adj fap, right? Tim just goes ahead and clicks "ok" in trade terminal b/c he's obviously a swine with no ethical values in this case. Explicit also clicks ok b/c he's being a dumbshit but hey, we all are entitled to be that every once in a while. But then, he must push "ACCEPT" to finalize the trade.... don't tell me explicit not only pushed ok to trade initially on accident but he THEN proceeded to push Accept? :confused:

Last edited:
Devil Doll said:
That is too bad. Work with MA support to get it resolved.

DD
:evilking:

NNNNOOOOOOO

this kind of reply is the things i hate the most.
MA are not judje , MA are not police , and even more , MA is not here to compence the stupidity of player.

there is no scam , no thief , nothing at all here.
you give your stuff away , it up to you.

thats sad , but thats the risk.

MA should not go in this .
i prefer they fix double trade bug , and trading crap , then take at what do som brainless people in game.
other wise , they will ad to deal with all people that dont give back a pixi shin.

Status
Back