Help: Skilling laser weapons easiest and most economical way

lulucocoaliston

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite Squadron
Lulu cocoa liston
I am currently trying to figure out the best and most ecomoical way of skilling up my avatar. I am curretly using isis LR48 but find that it burns out far too quick and price makes me grumble every time I need a new one.

Should I maybe buy a tt gun and use that to skill, Im a little torn.

So what I am asking is if anyone knows of an economical way to skill up your avatar using laser weapons. Id rather it be time consuming than costing a fortune.

Opalo FTW :yay:

Takes alot of time to skill up on it for sure, but gotta be pretty eco :wtg:

Opalo FTW :yay:

Takes alot of time to skill up on it for sure, but gotta be pretty eco :wtg:

Opalo is not the most eco way to go anymore.

I would say grab a p4+104 shogun 3b and go for drones north of jason.

It's fun, good MU, and if u camp long enugh u might get a nice hof

i skilled alot laser by killing feffos and use the looted korsses.
u need a little starting budget, but it worked fine for me.
u can optimiize ur hunting equip and style to become more and more eco.

I am currently trying to figure out the best and most ecomoical way of skilling up my avatar. I am curretly using isis LR48 but find that it burns out far too quick and price makes me grumble every time I need a new one.

Should I maybe buy a tt gun and use that to skill, Im a little torn.

So what I am asking is if anyone knows of an economical way to skill up your avatar using laser weapons. Id rather it be time consuming than costing a fortune.

if you haven't done much with pistols, now would be the time... it will help you get your damage caught up, and your guns will last alot longer... the laser weapons tech you get will help your rifle hit profession, and skills pertainting to damage are interchangible between rifles and handguns

The choice for you is simple.

FInd the weapon with the highest markup you like to pay, and use that until you reach level 90. Then you can start using nonSIB.

Or, buy an unlimited version. They're damn cheap imo.

Depending on your budget really - p5a I believe is still extremely affordable, if you choose handguns. lr32? cb13? cb13's I throw to the TT - no one buys them at 102.5%

The choice for you is simple.

FInd the weapon with the highest markup you like to pay, and use that until you reach level 90. Then you can start using nonSIB.

Or, buy an unlimited version. They're damn cheap imo.

Depending on your budget really - p5a I believe is still extremely affordable, if you choose handguns. lr32? cb13? cb13's I throw to the TT - no one buys them at 102.5%

wow level 90, lots of skilling for me then. thanks for the info i will have have a look and see what I can use and afford, unlimited would certainly help but again depends on the price. Certainly pistols would help with dge as it is alot lower than hit and may just even it out a little. :)

Back