• Tlion714

Votes: 8 4.3%

• Total voters

lulucocoaliston

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite Squadron
Lulu cocoa liston
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...100-peds-you-best-entropia-universe-joke.html

This competition has now come to an end and it is time for us all to vote for our favourite.

Thankyou to all the submissions, There were some brilliant jokes out there and it was very difficult to pick only 12, it has taken a lot longer than I thought and now i have headache lol.

Just so you know I am wanting to run competitions like this often but with bigger prizepools so any people who may be up for donating anything to add to prize pools will be more than welcome (anything even EFD's will be a help).

*Poll will last for two days, the three winners will be announce and will reiceve an e-mail about recieving the PED winnings at a time of their convenience*

Happy voting and good luck to you all

In case of a tie, the players will split the prize evenly.

Last edited:
1. Posted by Congadawg
Q: Why did the mob get arrested?
A: Because he was in-trox-icated.

2.Posted by JohnCapital
Q: It is considered bad taste to discuss two subjects with naked miners.One is politics. What is the other?
A: Tape measures.

3. Posted by Kyleen
A n00b gets onto an hangar and sits next to The Nun in the front seat. The n00b looks over and asks the Nun if she would have sex with him.

The Nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at CP. When the Hangar starts again, the pilot says to the n00b, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."

The n00b of course says that he'd love to know, so the pilot tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight The Nun goes to the Church's hideout at PA mall, floor 3 #3, to pray to Lootius. "If you went dressed in Angel armor and some glowing powder," says the pilot, "You could tell her you were Lootius and command her to have sex with you."

The n00b decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to Anshe's bank, borrows money, then to the OgiMini's renting service to rent an Angel and then to PA mall, floor 3 # 3 and waits for The Nun. Right on schedule, The Nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the n00b jumps out from the Lykke Wooden Chest from the floor in front of the alter, in Angel armor and glowing with the Angel Helmet of Lootius. "I am Lootius, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says.

The Nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The n00b agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with The Nun.

After the n00b finishes, he rips off his Angel Helmet and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the n00b! "

The Nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the Pilot!"

4. Posted by Salamander
Flat Broke and Flat Chest are two society friends out for a hunt one day. They blow hundreds of PED each, and they're constantly seeing no loot after no loot, and 20 pec loots when they spend several peds to kill the mob. After a while, with not even a low TT global to show for their efforts, loads of decay and a serious loss, they start spewing curses to the sky. Suddenly they both run out of ammo as a single argo runs up and gradually chips away at them both, sending them packing to a nearby mobile service center. After reviving, Flat Broke and Flat Chest blow the last of their savings on ammo and start running outside and down the ramp hoping for redemption, with Flat Broke yelling out "for the love of God, Mindark, give us at least one stinking global!" As they're running down the ramp, Flat Chest looks to the side and sees Mindark's response.... imagine looking at a blue hand...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/3/8/2/same_to_you_mindark.jpg

5. Posted by Timmmers
Two hunters are out hunting and loot isn't great, mostly hides in fact. A red dot appears right on the edge of radar, and heads right at them at great speed...the more experienced guy starts dropping his hides on the ground where anyone can pick them up...his n00b team mate is puzzled and asks why?

"see that dot coming at us that can only be a mutated chirpy and they kill in one hit, they can run faster than any ava, and if we die here we revive at a really bad outpost where ubers can't escape...so I'm losing weight so I can run faster" explains the 1st hunter as he starts off running away.

"I thought you can't outrun these mobs ..so why lose weight??" asks the puzzled newbie.

"You can't outrun them but I only need to outrun you mate ;)" replies the green dot vanishing off radar..

6. Posted By Kalanen
How many uber miners is needed to change a lightbulb?
- You mean before or after the bulb is in TT?

7+8 Posted by Pepto
A new soc recruit was visiting his Soc Leader and was given a tour of his apartment. In the corner was a stuffed Atrox. The new recruit asked, "When did you bag him?"
The Soc Leader said proudly, "That was three years ago, when I went hunting with my lead advisor and the last new soc recruit."
"What's he stuffed with?" asked the new recruit.
"The last new soc recruit," replied the Soc Leader.
------------------------------------------------
Two atrox were stalking through Amethera. Suddenly, the one to the rear reached out with his tongue, and licked the posterior of the atrox in front of him. The startled front atrox turned and said, "Cut it out." The rear atrox apologized, and they continued onward.

About five minutes later, it happened again. The front atrox turned, growling, "I said stop it." The rear atrox again apologized, and they continued.

Another five minutes passed, and again the front atrox felt the unwanted tongue. The front atrox turned, giving the rear atrox a ferocious glare, angrily hissing, "What is it with you?"

The rear atrox replied, "I'm sorry -- I really didn't mean to offend you. But I just ate a hunter and I'm trying to get the taste out of my mouth!"

9. Posted by Fforest
Q - What is a guaranteed loot from Boorum Males?

A - Four Skins

10. Psted by O'Hare
Two noobs where out sweating exo's when they came upon one licking his balls
The one noob said to the other id liked to do that and the other replied dont you think you should sweat him first?

11. Posted by DRDoom
In the good times where the bars where still supplied with beer:

And Australian, a Dutch and a Belgian avatar are sitting together in the Twins Bar after a long good Argonaut hunt.
The bartender walks up to them and ask them what they want to drink.:

The Australian avatar say: "Well I'll have a nice Fosters"
The Dutch avatar say: " I'll take a Heineken"
Then the bartender turns to the Belgian avatar and ask what he wants.
The Belgian ava is looking to the other 2 ava and say: "I have a limonade."

His 2 fellow hunters are looking very surprised to him, where the Belgian ava responds: "Hey, if you guys don't drink beer, neither will I..."

12. Poted by Tlion714
Q - What does SGA stand for?
A - Seriously Gullible Avatars

Good luck everyone

Last edited:
aww and I'm not on the list :laugh:

:silly2:

I guess nobody even realized my post on the first page was the most literally epic Entropia joke. :(

damn I should have writed the full killer joke joke lol

GL to everyone :yay:

I picked the joke about Beer.

I chose Kyleen, it's an old joke but it's still very funny :)

btw gratz to Pepto, he managed to get 2 jokes ;)

Last edited:
Cool, I'm in the running. :)

And may I say, based on the jokes you picked, you have a sick sense of humor? :D

Good luck everyone.

awww

i thought mine was funny:(

Late one night in a spawn far far away........

Snable1: "LOOK, theres that atrox!"
Snable2: "The one that hasn't been killed for last week?"
Snable1: "Yeah thats the one!"
Snable1: "What's his secret??"
Snable2: "Lets ask him!, HEY ATROX!"
Snable2: "How do you keep from being killed for so long now?"
Atrox: "It's simple really"
Atrox: "I ask my prey what kinda vid card they got"
Atrox: "If they say nvidia i get shot few times then they crash"
Atrox: "If they say ATI I sink through the ground n go swiming for a bit"
Snable1: "ATROX, whats that thing stickin out your back?"
Atrox: "an SGA item"

guess not:rolleyes:

Cool, I'm in the running. :)

And may I say, based on the jokes you picked, you have a sick sense of humor? :D

Good luck everyone.

Lol yes I do have a sick sense of humour lol Who doesnt really.

If it helps I had riddled it down to 20 and yours was in there but didnt make it final 12 ): sorry.

it was :(

and my message was too short :mad:

can't vote

Sorry I can't vote because I thought mine were good enough to at least make the list... so that's it.
good job everyone, there are really good jokes. i'm just being a sore loser

Sorry I can't vote because I thought mine were good enough to at least make the list... so that's it.

:) You should vote fot your favourite anyway, its all fun.

Are you a friend of Kyleen's pilot? :laugh:

would that not make him the pilot :scratch2: giver or taker, nm dont want to think about it...

i only laughed at one joke... kyleen ;)

heard it before, but still.

LOL what a great buncha silly jokes in the original thread!

I skimmed it and it made me laugh a lot - so ty for the contest ! :laugh:
Have some EFD'zors !! :yay:

In the end ... I had to go with Conga .. <3 :)

Héhé, I don't expect getting a lot of votes from Australian or the Dutch. :D
But the fans of Belgian beers should have a laugh. :laugh:

lol wow, can't believe i made the cut, but I really thought my "feff on the maff test" joke was way better than that one lmao. Ah well... its nice to be recognized lol.

Found this in about 100 posts online. I thought the jokes had to be original... not old jokes tweaked a little. Your contest, your call... just thought I'd post it.

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the bus at the next stop. When the bus starts on it's way the driver says to the hippie, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you". The hippie says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and pray's to God. If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are god and you could command her to have sex with you. The hippie decides this is a great idea, so on Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun showed up, while she was in the middle of praying the hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD" I have heard your prayers and I will answer them BUT ... first you must have sex with me. The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. The hippie agrees to this and has his way with the nun. After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts "Ha, Ha Ha I'm the hippie!!" Then the nun jumps up and shouts "Ha Ha Ha I'm the bus driver!!"

another one I found online.....

Great Britain Beer Festival After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for
a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says "Hey, Se�or, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Guiness sits down and says "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken
aback, but gives him what he ordered. The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guiness?" The Guiness president replies "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I."

another one I found online.....

Great Britain Beer Festival After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for
a beer. The guy from Corona sits down and says "Hey, Se�or, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.

The guy from Guiness sits down and says "Give me a Coke." The bartender is a little taken
aback, but gives him what he ordered. The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you drinking a Guiness?" The Guiness president replies "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I."

Found this in about 100 posts online. I thought the jokes had to be original... not old jokes tweaked a little. Your contest, your call... just thought I'd post it.

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the bus at the next stop. When the bus starts on it's way the driver says to the hippie, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you". The hippie says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and pray's to God. If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are god and you could command her to have sex with you. The hippie decides this is a great idea, so on Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun showed up, while she was in the middle of praying the hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD" I have heard your prayers and I will answer them BUT ... first you must have sex with me. The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. The hippie agrees to this and has his way with the nun. After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts "Ha, Ha Ha I'm the hippie!!" Then the nun jumps up and shouts "Ha Ha Ha I'm the bus driver!!"

Hi, i am aware that some of these jokes are taken from others, I did not specify in the original posting that they could not be taken from other jokes, so I cannot turn around and say that they are not valid, and If I did there would not be many here lol, although there was lots submitted alot of them were different versions of other jokes.

Good look in the comp. :)

Hi, i am aware that some of these jokes are taken from others, I did not specify in the original posting that they could not be taken from other jokes, so I cannot turn around and say that they are not valid, and If I did there would not be many here lol, although there was lots submitted alot of them were different versions of other jokes.

Good look in the comp. :)

Ok cool... just wanted to be sure. Good luck to everyone!

lol Kyleen and salamander ones made me lol irl xD

Lmao that's funny! :laugh:

Well out of my 5 jokes (3 short ones and two short stories) only 1 was was ripped off other jokes.. the cannibal one.. hehe I love that joke. It was a lot harder to think of something original, prob my best was the man hating dyke hunting snarks. I like twisted humor and poilitically incorrect humor. :ahh: :laugh:

Congrats to ALL finalists and some great jokes in there! :wtg:

I ended up voting for Kyleen.

Good luck people!!! ;)

You cant add a joke by Lykke, if Lykke didnt submit it!!

Yes its funny as hell, but she DIDNT SUBMIT IT!!

(Im getting a rep for moaning about competitions lol)

No way can you allow that joke, Kyleen didnt make it up, Lykke did, Kyleen even says Lykke first wrote it!!

If Kyleen wins, Lykke should get the prize!

Anyhoo, I voted Kalanen :laugh:

No way can you allow that joke, Kyleen didnt make it up, Lykke did, Kyleen even says Lykke first wrote it!!

If u look at my original post, i've already mentioned that its not mine :) Lykke gets the credit if i win. I found the joke hilarious so i posted it ;)

That was the intention, to give Lykke the prize she stated that in the post.

So to set the record straight if Kyleen wins Lykke will ge tthe prize as it was her joke, sorry if there was any confusion.

That was the intention, to give Lykke the prize she stated that in the post.

So to set the record straight if Kyleen wins Lykke will ge tthe prize as it was her joke, sorry if there was any confusion.

Good fine, carry on :D

I can go to bed happy lol, ty :laugh:

Back