SGA ore and enmatter amp

I know a lot of people who are gonna chipout when they can after chipping is fixed.. seems putting itemz in the loot was the worst idea they ever had... hahahaha :D

and who will buy their skills?

right , someone new , the game still lives on....

cheers

ermik

Its a nice loot, i wouldn't begrudge anyone looting 1, even a noob. However having 2 unlimited amps in the same loot window, no matter who loots it i think is just wrong.

Oh well tho, its not the first double SGA loot in 1 window and it wont be the last. I just think its incredibility bad form on MAs part to allow the system to reward 2x+ SGA items in the same window.

Aside from speculation and criticism nice to see some mining gear starting to drop. I just hope the pace picks up. On the other hand my PED card is drained so whatever. I`m relegated to the bandwidth draining category...when I log in that is.

yes it's very nice that some decent mining gear was looted, I wasn't expecting it to drop so soon, mid november was my bet.

since most knowed items are droping already I hope that MA adds new ones

I'm not bothered who looted these items, I'm bothered that they where even allowed to be looted in the first place. I seriously wonder sometimes whether MA has competent economics/balancing personnel.

Looted items like these just shout that they don't :(

I'm not bothered who looted these items, I'm bothered that they where even allowed to be looted in the first place. I seriously wonder sometimes whether MA has competent economics/balancing personnel.

Looted items like these just shout that they don't :(

I wonder what would happen if MA added a fap better then mod fap SGA lol

Gz to the looter.
But jeez, this needs sorting, he might be a great miner, but he's not the only miner out there.
Another MA balls up imo.

When will people understand that randomness has nothing to do with balance...

It is only fair when all loot return is random.

No limiting the return if someone got lucky 1 time to limit his/her luck from now on.

Throw a dice 1 million times and you will get many cases of five sixes in a row.

Throw a dice 1 million times and you will get many cases of five sixes in a row.

.. but: pick a random card from a mixed deck of cards. it will not be picked again ;)

'randomness' is an essential aspect in game-design. 'randomness' in game-design goes far, far beyond throwing dice.
randomness *can* be balanced, although it might not be obvious to some..

anyway, big gratz to the finder ^^

To HELL with MA (hope u can read this)
and gratz to eye!

From the outside it looks to me as though II eye II cycles plenty of ped so i don't begrudge hime these finds. However, I am with the consensus that 2 sga items in one loot window is a little bit off. Obviously I wouldn't complain if it happened to me :)

This is the real BS. I'm level 56 prospecting when come chips I'm one of the a lot of people go chip out 2 amps same ppl is BS. Look the petition I done with more 200 people sign we are in same pot thakz MA but with this you show to us how cleber u are in the loot system fairplay. No point to play a game depositing when we just lost and don't see any fairplay in game.

GZ EYE

Morali su dat jer se boje BALKANA... Svaka cast... (posudis 101 za koji run majstore :D)

This is the real BS. I'm level 56 prospecting when come chips I'm one of the a lot of people go chip out 2 amps same ppl is BS. Look the petition I done with more 200 people sign we are in same pot thakz MA but with this you show to us how cleber u are in the loot system fairplay. No point to play a game depositing when we just lost and don't see any fairplay in game.

GZ EYE

Nothing against you at all - But didn't you chip most of the way to that lvl from hitting 2 towers in one day ?

Don't really think you are the right person to complain :)

Anyways, I'm glad EYE was the one to get these, yeah ofc it's crap that they dropped 2 in one go, but at least it went to a dedicated miner :)

When will people understand that randomness has nothing to do with balance...

It is only fair when all loot return is random.

No limiting the return if someone got lucky 1 time to limit his/her luck from now on.

What would you say if Player X randomly looted OA-103, OA-104 & OA-105?

As I know the OA-103 = 150,000 ped $15k & OA-105 320,000 $32k or there abouts still random and fair if player X gets all 3 in same loot?

What we ask is that the randomly distributed loots are fairly handed out now if the guy looted them at seperate times over the course of the week then i'd still be jealous of the player and pissed off at MA but atleast they got looted more fairly rather than here have 2 in same spot, at same time & same claim.

Gratz to II eye II for his lucky find.

Gratz to MA for another :bs: - you guys really know how to piss of your users.

:rolleyes:

Tussi

Waheed I don't withraw like almost of the people when get towers and items I spend all my peds in skill and still deposite. Understend?

Waheed I don't withraw like almost of the people when get towers and items I spend all my peds in skill and still deposite. Understend?

What you're kinda missing is that many of us (including me) have never gotten a huge hof/ath, not even hofs on regular basis.

GZ EYE

Just more proof that your BS petition had nothing to do with miners, or putting loot for miners to get, it was all about you. If you got the items you'd be happy, if someone else got the items it's all BS.

I'm one of the a lot of people go chip out

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. :wave:

Congratz II Eye II - nice lootin' ! :thumbup:

I'm not going to complain about the lack of balance .. it's always been pretty fucked up, imo.

I'm not going to complain about the lack of balance .. it's always been pretty fucked up, imo.

Have to agree with Danielle here. I mean really what did we all expect, I think we all knew loot during SGA and the beginning of CE2 would be skewed since its been that way for a long while.

Gratz to the looter of the amps its a nice loot.

Might as well accept that loot will never be fair and big loots to some extent will always cause some controversy. Whether that is by design (which I tend to believe it is) or its just an aboration of the way the current system is programmed, I don't see MA making any attempt to change how its perceived.

So if you can't illicit changes by continually griping about it on the forums then try to find other ways around the system or wait for your avie to get the MA Golden loot shower mojo which may or may not happen lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

From all the ppl I have known that have gotten towers/items/uber hofs - I believe 1 person has taken out SOME of the value... So sorry to tell you - You are not that special, maybe your mother thinks so, but we are all in the same boat here, and EYE deserved this discovery more than you deserved 2 towers in one day... So still, I don't think you should be the one to complain.

Ty Waheed and others for nice words.

miner - 4119
mineral sense - 4085

prospecting was chipped from ~66xx up to 72xx.
others are mother nature.

GZ EYE

Just more proof that your BS petition had nothing to do with miners, or putting loot for miners to get, it was all about you. If you got the items you'd be happy, if someone else got the items it's all BS.

Ummmm, so Mary Jane, first your pissed cause miners are the "forgotten players" with no hope for sga loot. Then when a miner scores a nice sga loot your pissed off cause it wasn't you. :rolleyes:

:whiner:

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. :wave:

Congratz II Eye II - nice lootin' ! :thumbup:

Danielle, that last line would make a great Siggy. :yay: :laugh:

miner - 4119
mineral sense - 4085

Gz on your loot mate i hold nothing against you only the loot system!

lvl 64 prospector
lvl 53 surveyor

Miner - 4201
Mineral sense - 4326

ALL natural :scratch2: what am i doing wrong? I mine with nothing lower than OA-103 or MA-104.

My 1 and only tower was 13.3k lyst many moons ago when i still used tk220.

During 2x event i hunted for 7 days small and big trox, 1 day spent on big feff's best hit was a 417 ped HoF spend 15k ped just on ammo using HL11 & HL14's.

Do the maths........

P.s. I lost 5k ped in those 7 days.

GZ EYE

Yeah i too think is insane
I also think is insane that one player gets two tower in one day but that's just me :)

miner - 4119
mineral sense - 4085

Gratz again m8

geting 2 Uber SGA items in one loot is like wining the lottery

I hope you didn't miss understood the meaning of my thread, it's not about you, it's about MA loot system

Back