Be careful while trading!

Nisha

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
I just had a little encounter at Nea's. Another player asked me whether I had sweat, and after I told her how much I had, she made an offer.

I initiated the trade and put my sweat in. The other player put the offered amount of coins in.

And: No, she had not mentioned whether the amount offered was intended to be pecs or peds.

After I just laughed and did not accept the deal, the lady apologized and after some time offered a slightly lower amount that has to be considered acceptable at the moment.

No judgment - after all there are honest mistakes. :D

Just make sure you have a close look at the upper half of the trade window before you click the accept button.

very common scam I have had tried on me many times,

When you get on em they bust out with no speaky engresh I did not understand BS. usually only in busy fast paced areas where everyone is rushing around like swamp camp or neas. I think only once someone tried at PA. They all seem to play the sweet and innocent girlie routine till you get on em then its F.U. blah Blah Blah.

very common scam I have had tried on me many times,

When you get on em they bust out with no speaky engresh I did not understand BS. usually only in busy fast paced areas where everyone is rushing around like swamp camp or neas. I think only once someone tried at PA. They all seem to play the sweet and innocent girlie routine till you get on em then its F.U. blah Blah Blah.

The really funny incidents are with people who speak many languages and ask the scammer what language they do speak ;)
"French, I mean Spanish, I mean Portuguese..." :laugh:

The really funny incidents are with people who speak many languages and ask the scammer what language they do speak ;)

"I said Spanish? Im sorry, I meant Klingon."

After I just laughed and did not accept the deal, the lady apologized and after some time offered a slightly lower amount that has to be considered acceptable at the moment.

So at the end she offered you lower than 16pec and it was acceptable?

:confused:

i think he means a slightly lower than market rate on the second offer. so that means the buyer knew the rate and was trying to cheat the price initially.

Some noobcake tried to offer 0.6 PED's for 1K sweat, so knowing it was a scam, I vibrofisted him in the faceguard.

I hate all the scammers out there. Seriously. EU is a legitimate game, so stop being stupid, and look ahead.:silly2:

gotta love scam trash. its been exactly 2 years since i been in this game and some things never change. its pretty pathetic to rip off anyone, but really pisses me off when the ripoff artist try to goto the newer people's areas.

I had a case of quickly deteriorating English language skills some weeks ago.

I was advertising a weapon in Twin for about 13.20 ped when a female ava in undies holding a Halloween trident came up, opened the trade window and put exactly 12 ped in.

After some discussion in fluent English, in which she repeatedly said she had nothing else, she broke off the trade when I asked for the trident for the difference between her offer and the amount I asked. - Suddenly she could not understand me anymore and ran off.

Made me wonder what the odds are to meet someone with nothing but trident and undies who has exactly 12 peds and is determined to spend them on a A-3 Punisher Mk II.

LOL @ entropia hood patrol

Actually...

Before vu 10 if you opened your ped card and typed on the keyboard "1", "6" and "enter" you withdrawed 16.00 ped. Now if you type "1", "6", "enter" you are withdrawing 0.16 ped. You need to type "1", "6", "0", "0", "enter" to get 16.00 ped.
Actually happened to me when i was buying something from someone... fortunetly i have noticed that the money i have withdrawed was silver not gold before i put it in the window :). I just "guess" that lady did not notice this.

(Or mayby it was just a scam ;P).

Falagor
:bandit:

Back