Version Update 10.6

Noooooooooooo:cussing: i just got 10.5 working right:scared:

What if it doesnt respond for 4-5 hours? Should I wait 5 more hours before a RESET my machine? :scratch2:

NO ! We are talking about MA here, a professional company ! You have to WAIT even 5 days ! Because it's your fault not MA's... ALWAYS !

crappy been hunting eomons and ossies... and they put servers down 2k peds deep into a hunt with no globals except on those damn mulmuns... servers come back up...my loots will be gone... bastards i feel kinda robbed...

hopefully they let me chip out red skills... this damn SGA has been garbage... got a opalo sga... after 200-300kpeds hunted...
5 hours x 600 peds an hour x 70 days (of the 90 days+ so far not including armour decay which is another 100-125 peds or so an hour and fapper costs sometimes... jeepers)

i know bitch bitch bitch thats all i seem to do now... but i am frustrated and a very unsatisifed customer
Hey, atleast you got Opalo.
Still nothing so FUMAFPC.

NO ! We are talking about MA here, a professional company ! You have to WAIT even 5 days ! Because it's your fault not MA's... ALWAYS !

And obviously it can never be your problem...:rolleyes:

I keep my tendency downloading only VUs ending with even numbers but only right after fullmoon....

So, good luck to you all with it...

Wheeee another step closer to completion. :yay:

Almost 2010, then 6 more months, I think then it should done.
:wtg: :wtg:

Christmas gifts ? :scratch2:

I hope this VU brings back the mentor program... :rolleyes:

Christmas Presents and strange Signals please :yay::yay:

This will be my last update for 6 months :)
I hope its a good one :yay:

any new guys about update? :confused:

hopefully they relocate all buildings like in vu 9.4 :(

Hope they don't break the download once again >< :laugh:

Since 10.5 i've now started getting msg's saying my virtual memory is running out.....

If they are increasing performance and reducing system needs why is the strain on my comp getting higher? :scratch2:

It's a setting issue on your side, go to control panel/system/advanced/performance/advanced/virtual memory/change and increase the default virtual memory settings.

ahh 10.1 10.2 10.3 ... 10.6 came ... and still we don't have taming, chips (all of them) , effects, performance optimization etc ...

Taming and Mindforce is for 2010. As to no performance optimizations, I have to disagree. Several big steps has been taken during the fall for increasing performance, especially for lower settings, and even more optimizations will come next year.

Taming and Mindforce is for 2010. As to no performance optimizations, I have to disagree. Several big steps has been taken during the fall for increasing performance, especially for lower settings, and even more optimizations will come next year.

Any strange signals detected Marco ?

oke, now i really hope at this VU is my shop back!!!!!

my patience about this bad thing is near at end!!
They told me, i get it back in mid of dez.
now we have 17.12. and i don't got a feedback on my last support case nor the email i send to Marco.

My patience about this isue will soon stop.... and then a big sell out will happens! Im really tired about MA and how they handle this.:mad:

i will get my shop back!!! is that so difficult to do??

that's very good news. thank you Marco !

Since 10.5 i've now started getting msg's saying my virtual memory is running out.....

If they are increasing performance and reducing system needs why is the strain on my comp getting higher? :scratch2:

I play in system which is considered minimal/medium and I play 1152x864 medium/high graphics w/o shadows and volumetric. I can feel any difference made in performace very hard, oposite to ppl havin 100FPS all the time, of course.

And the performance was HEAVILY INCEREASED few VUs ago, all along with improvement in rendering quality of most of the foliage, terreain etc.

Maybe you have some virus, malware or many programs running in background, I dont know. But yours and Alexanders comments are completely out of reality.

This is a big baby!

I can feel it coming ....:yay:

Can you feel it :D

QUESTS :yay: :yay:

Back