Encourage New Players :)

Will do. I'm in the UK, so there shouldn't be a problem finding a mutually convenient time. any evening up to and including the small hours is fine :)

jay :)

P.S. oops! this was supposed too be a PM lol. I suppose you might as well just reply by PM, as if it was!

hi - will be on tomorrow at approx 18:00 - will pm you :)

1st Time Sponsor :)

Hi Hugh :)

My Soc -TAO- wants to donate 100 PED plus a full set of Pixie(M) for the next event.
I've yet to collect all donations in, so we might have more items to add yet

I'd also like to add that since people are finding these tickets so fast. I'd also like to donate for this weeks event on friday, on top of what my soc is putting together. So after the 1st ticket gets found, I'd like to donate a 100ped prize + all the weapons in the TT. So an opalo, m2100, powerfist, longblade, shortblade & a vivo T1 for good measure for the 2nd event :). It's a prize worth over 160ped, I've spoken to my soc mates about this & they are more than happy for me to do so. So I will meet up with you Hugh tomorrow at 6pm EU Time to hand over the items (I logged out at PA). In which case best of luck to whoever finds these tickets tomorrow ;). Btw Hugh, do I get a say in where it gets hidden? :D

event 26 - sponsored by Mrs Emma Peel

Hi Guys - Event 26 now running

Looking for more sponsors for these great events - plenty of +rep given to sponsors :)

I'll spent the Valkyrie MK1 (L) which I'll receive at the end of October for answering the customer survey. I'll contact you ingame after I have got it from FPC.

I'll spent the Valkyrie MK1 (L) which I'll receive at the end of October for answering the customer survey. I'll contact you ingame after I have got it from FPC.

That's great ron, thanks very much :)

Event 27

Event 27 Now in progress

More sponsors needed please guys :)

Hi Guys

Lets face it - we all need newcomers to the game, thats what i have been trying to promote with my "Lost my Ticket" events.

Not sure how many i have done so far but it involves me "Losing an Event Ticket" and paying a reward for somebody finding it. Plenty of people have been involved in these events and i think it is a good thing to do to encourage people to stay in the game.

I have been paying 100 ped rewards out of my own pocket and i dont gain anything out of it at all, just nice to see noobs and even long time players getting more involved in the game and possibly staying.

What i am asking for is people to maybe sponsor my events and donate peds for my future events, doesn't matter how much or little, but your name or LA will be included in the event.

All future events will be for 100 peds, so even if you only want to donate 50 ped then i will make an event with 2 people named in event.

This could promote your LA or even bring your avatar more into the public eye, The more players we encourage to stay in this game benefits us all.

Either catch me ingame for donations or PM me here in EF, Lets keep this community more active

a very good event, well orginized, im honored to be able to help some newcomers to have a more interesting and fun entropia.
thanks HUGH!
and thanks everybody who donate and participate! :D

Nice events!
Unfortunately I'm a noob myself and I can't sponsor anything :(
Wish I could win though!

Event 37 now running

Still looking for more sponsors for me to continue these events

Alternatively if any of you have small items you would like to hide in the event area, then please do so anytime during the event. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out on this matter

So... I still have the 20 PED from Merethon Meth Kolaris, which I wanted to pass on to the community, plus I wanted to share a little from the nice loot I’ve had lately and will put up the remaining 80 PED. :)

Thats great, will be in touch to meet - tyvm :)

Desperately need more sponsors for these events to continue.

Only 2 events left

Peds or items please guys n gals :)

I have 100peds plus some bonus Items donated by -TAO- pm me for a meet Hugh I will be on most days this week.

Hawk:cool:

Thats Great mate, will pm you tomorrow evening :)

still willing.......

A quick question:

Last time our Soc sponsored this event, i asked our members not to participate that week, as it might just be perceived as unfair, if sponsoring Soc won the prize.

Currently we have two very active and enthusiastic newbies enjoying taking part... and our next sponsorship is almost here. I really don't wanna ask then to stop, Do y'all think it's OK if they carry on?

Last edited:
Only 1 more sponsor left for these events, need sponsors or these events will finish soon guys :(

Free bump to keep this event alive! :yay:
Can't sponsor myself :(

Today could be the last day of these events if we don't get anymore sponsors.

Event 43 now running

More sponsors needed, please PM me here or catch me ingame :)

Only 1 more sponsor left for these events, need sponsors or these events will finish soon guys

Not quite sure what this is all about, bit busy at the moment. :)

But it appears to be a newcomer help event and I am all for this.

I will catch up with it in the next 24 hours.

However happy to donate peds and items to assist.

Put me down as a definite sponsor and I will pm and catch up with you ingame sometime this weekend.

Cheers Jung

Not quite sure what this is all about, bit busy at the moment. :)

But it appears to be a newcomer help event and I am all for this.

I will catch up with it in the next 24 hours.

However happy to donate peds and items to assist.

Put me down as a definite sponsor and I will pm and catch up with you ingame sometime this weekend.

Cheers Jung

Thnx mate - will be in touch over the weekend :)

Back