Wtf is going on at the Rig

Life at the rig with M-A-S-H:

disregard_females.jpg

Who is this guy that so arrogantly announces to everyone "The Rig Is Closed" I see members from soc's "Used" to respect sitting on the containers like little cowards. All because one UU guys tells them to piss off. Wtf is going on here? At times there are like 5 very good skilled ppl i know are skilled sitting on the container like biatches to this guy.

Well, since I'm in the soc that Mash thinks is a bunch of pussies, I think I'll respond here.

There are many regulars at the rig. We are mid-level players. We are not uber. We have the ability to spend a ton of ped, put together the right gear, and kill foudil. Then, foudil will tp back, and we spend more ped. Then he will tp back, and we spend more ped. Sometimes he will kill us, sometimes we will kill him. It goes on ceaselessly until we give up. Why? Because he doesn't care about ped. He deposits an enormous sum of money, and doesn't care how much he spends shooting people. He would literally shoot at us and be shot 24 hours a day if we gave him the opportunity. We have decided that it is far more satisfying to profit at the rig than it is to spend ped on the level of foudil with absolutely zero reward for our efforts. We were at war with him for months before we finally threw up our hands and decided to just wait him out when he decides to pick oil. As it turns out, we end up making a lot more profit by doing this than we were by shooting him. We really don't care what you think, but if you want to survive at the rig while we run it (and we do run it quite often, with our friends), you would do well to stop whining that we are not putting on a proper show for you. If you want to see a good fight, watch a kung fu movie. If you really have a problem with it, buy some skill, and some gear, and come try and take the rig yourself. Until then, kindly STFU.

thats a very long winded way of saying your are foudil's "bitch" (j/k) sorry :( :p

but seriously, despite all the changes to the game there is still a big difference between the medium skilled and those with uber skills or ped balances, and being stubborn and carrying a big gun can be a successful tactic as you saw.

I never was able to understand why MA created such pitiful place. What you see there is sad indeed.

Logic reasons for the existance of the oil rig:

MA created a FPS
FPS players like to pvp
MA can allow people to go shot each other without a cost (ammo ie decay)
If no reward is given besides braging right little incentive is there to spend 20 USD per hour shooting virtual pixels
So crude oil that pops up returns a little of what can be spent to be able to close the rig.
The reward also atracts people that don't really want to fight
but for the pvpers an high body count is something for them to brag and feel good for the money they just spent killing those avatars

So think of the oil rig like an octagon that once in a while rewards the pool fillers.

Now the octagon I never really understood why people spent there so much PED; no I don't think it currently makes a good place to practice pvp, better get some friends and opalo and go to Amethera

Rig life is too much of a :bowdown::handjob: :rolleyes:

thats a very long winded way of saying your are foudil's "bitch" (j/k) sorry :( :p

but seriously, despite all the changes to the game there is still a big difference between the medium skilled and those with uber skills or ped balances, and being stubborn and carrying a big gun can be a successful tactic as you saw.

Drop time = strike time = less wastage = increased opportunity. Put up the offensive at the critical moment in this case. 8 ped min per drop will cover such a defense at least, if not some profit on the minimum amount.

Drop time = strike time = less wastage = increased opportunity. Put up the offensive at the critical moment in this case. 8 ped min per drop will cover such a defense at least, if not some profit on the minimum amount.

Drop time lasts 8 minutes. Revive time is 10 seconds. Lesser tp chip load time is 8.57 seconds. Battles typically last 10 seconds. that is a total of 28.57 seconds per round of battle with determined opponents, and a possible total of 16 rounds per drop period. Given fap, armor, and weapon decay, added to ammo burn, it is easily conceivable to spend 1 ped per round for every participant. So let's say that you have foudil on one side, and 3 players on the other. They each spend 16 ped a piece. If the rig drops it's maximum drop of 1200 oil, you end up with 4 ped per player at a loss of 12 ped each, plus markup.

dude ..where's the popcorn?

No real PKers are playing anymore ( just a small bunch )

What you see at rig is bunch of "iwillshowyamytier" noobs :p

-I cant see bitching and calling everyone pusses as a good strategy. lol everyone might decide to kill ya for fun (KOS now for sure)

-Look even the unskilled can get oil without firing a shot. I have many times. the trick is to use a little sales technique in your approach. You can draw more flies with honey than with vinegar

-planning your attack and deciding to fight on ones own terms is always best, sitting on container and buying time for that attack or just building rapport for such attacks is wise. Calling names is childish and shows your lack of knowledge for battle :rolleyes:

I really dont see whats the problem.

The entire point of the oil rig (imo) is that you fight to control it to get oil...

If someone is powerful enough to control it alone, good for him!

Whats the problem?

Lol, by a twist of fate I was asked today to go to the rig and I didn't.
I was discussing something with someone from leadership, joined the rig team and when I was ready to TP there I got my IRL office invaded by some business issue.
But I will resume my rig presence very soon. ;)

OMG some ppl just cant foooking read. Let me explain my original post again for you dung balls (yes the actual turd parts), cause the dung rollers have managed to get it by now.

To sum it up. IT WAS A CALL TO GO TO WAR AGAINST THIS GUY. Get it Now ffs

God damn ppl, i asked the questions cause i wanted to know how and why and WHY NOT TAKE HIM DOWN. See how long we can do this, he obviously has the peds and will keep coming back, what more can you ask for than an enemy like that. He wants it, he lives it.

NOW LETS MAKE HIM WORK FOR IT. GIVE HIM HELL. Lets see how long he keeps coming back. This IS NOT ABOUT THE OIL its a challenge. Foundil is there every morning (euro time) and stays there for hours and hours. He goes afk in between waits. I see and opportunity prove this guy does not hold supreme power. No single person can. its a challenge im trying to PROVOKE!

Lol, by a twist of fate I was asked today to go to the rig and I didn't.
I was discussing something with someone from leadership, joined the rig team and when I was ready to TP there I got my IRL office invaded by some business issue.
But I will resume my rig presence very soon. ;)

Glad you came and visited today :) actually had a good time after foudil left :laugh:

It's great that you think it's a worth challenge, MASH. Now...you deposit the 200k ped needed to wage an effective and sustained war against him.

OMG some ppl just cant foooking read. Let me explain my original post again for you dung balls (yes the actual turd parts), cause the dung rollers have managed to get it by now.

God damn ppl, i asked the questions cause i wanted to know how and why and WHY NOT TAKE HIM DOWN. See how long we can do this, he obviously has the peds and will keep coming back, what more can you ask for than an enemy like that. He wants it, he lives it.

NOW LETS MAKE HIM WORK FOR IT. GIVE HIM HELL. Lets see how long he keeps coming back. This IS NOT ABOUT THE OIL its a challenge. Foundil is there every morning (euro time) and stays there for hours and hours. He goes afk in between waits. I see and opportunity prove this guy does not hold supreme power. No single person can. its a challenge im trying to PROVOKE!

Step 1: Learn how to use print screen
Step 2: Do it yourself
Step 3: Bitching as you can't do it yourself will never get you anywhere here
Step 4: State in your posts what your intentions are concisely. Bab-ling on making no sense and being redundant does nothing for no one.

Exactly, unlike a standard mmo, there is real life money to put down to fight this guy, and ultimately it comes down to whom has the most money to hold a sustainable war. Just look at the US where I live and our recent "little war."

Now look at how much it cost us vs how much it cost the people we went up against. I think it would essentially turn into the same thing here...

Good luck finding enough people with spare cash to spend on it.

aaah the rig drama :ahh:

Some of them are adults, for these ones I don't see any hope. They are already dead.

i have a job where i sometimes can idle ingame while actually working , im one of the regulars at rig , around 35 years old , with kids and family.

and a fully functional social life , with all aspects that come with that.

Rig is a way for me to deposit less into this game since i already lost a smaller fortune during the years ive deposited and played.

in what narrow part of your short sighted mind does that make me dead?

cheers

ermik

brian summed up things pretty well earlier with the STFU , but i feel i must ask you a question.

You say that your a girl , but you cant seriously be older than 12 cause girls tend to mature faster than boys and your way of acting sure seem abit , how shall i say this without offending you hmm , well sorry but i cant so i wont.

Language , way of aproach are give away signs though.

Good luck in life , learning the basics , both irl and ingame.

cheers

ermik

Lots a whine about rig these days it.
Strange its allways open for me

vodka thats because we feel sorry for you , we just cant close on you for that reason.

and , you also have some nasty explosive skills ;)

cheers

ermik

vodka thats because we feel sorry for you , we just cant close on you for that reason.

and , you also have some nasty explosive skills ;)

cheers

ermik

I dunno. Seems M*A*S*H has some pretty nasty explosive skills.

how shall i say this without offending you hmm , well sorry but i cant so i wont.

Bravo, what a brilliant display of the wisdom and intellect you possess. And to think i was warming to you. How silly of me ;)

Bravo, what a brilliant display of the wisdom and intellect you possess. And to think i was warming to you. How silly of me ;)

You do realise that if you spent half as long bashing the guy at the rig as you have bashing every one on this thread you would have closed the rig yourself by now.... :laugh:

I would calm down if I were you - when so many people all interpret your posts the wrong way (as you say) it says more about your writing style than it does their interpreting skills. Lay off the insults and chill out a bit ;)

Jajajaja Hammer your Post Is Priceless but i agree If you Cant pvp At the Rig Dont go there and please Dont come into pvp4 youl cry even more after losing toxics shot and your Loot and these whine threads are not good :laugh:

Back