Embarassing! shame on MA.

VmaX

Old Alpha
Society
SUF
One of Nine
I witnessed the "" handing out of cars"" by Emma and Simon and I found it a display of poor taste and greed encouraged by MA.

SHAME on MA to act like this and encourage greed in its worsed form. Only the ones with no shame and any cultivation and the ones lucky enough to encounter an MA official by accident are able to get a car like this.

I feel embarasssed by and for MA :mad:

STFU MA, i had to dl 1.991Gb corrupted by this fkin update just to know that i'm late big thx for nothing.

I was on from time servers were up and available and at three locations where Guides were at and no vehicle to show for the waste of time. :mad:

When Emma showed up to where I was I waited patiently at the back of the crowd whilst everyone else pushed and shoved their way to the front. The only people that got any cars were the people who pushed and shoved. Then along came the assholes with good systems and grenade launchers to cause massive lag.

This was a bad way of handing out items. Shouldn't they have just done it without telling people what they were doing???!

When you read stuff like; "I ran into the guides 5 times and still havnt got a car"

Then I who havnt run into them even once kinda just give up :rolleyes:

Next time make it uniqe quests with car as a reward. The quest is only able to be accesed for the first 100-200 users. (Yes I know those with bad ISP gets ganked either way, but this is still a better idea)

I witnessed the "" handing out of cars"" by Emma and Simon and I found it a display of poor taste and greed encouraged by MA.

SHAME on MA to act like this and encourage greed in its worsed form. Only the ones with no shame and any cultivation and the ones lucky enough to encounter an MA official by accident are able to get a car like this.

I would feel more embarrassed for your fellow participants.

Bunch of us waited at atlas to see if they would roll through. Don't think they ever did, before they ran out.

Bunch of us waited at atlas to see if they would roll through. Don't think they ever did, before they ran out.

Yeh, I was waiting at argus too for a good hour or so. Nothing.

What did you expect... the cars should just have been abandoned across calypso to be picked up...

I can't agree more with you, your right it was BS with big letters

-damian

who cares, those cars they gave will be like 50 ped after a while, those are the worst cars possbile, low tt, low protection, low speed,
just listen to this
[YOUTUBE]8HmDVz1ED84[/YOUTUBE]

When Emma showed up to where I was I waited patiently at the back of the crowd whilst everyone else pushed and shoved their way to the front. The only people that got any cars were the people who pushed and shoved. Then along came the assholes with good systems and grenade launchers to cause massive lag.

This was a bad way of handing out items. Shouldn't they have just done it without telling people what they were doing???!

This seemed purposeful and agree .
Similary arriving early at a dispensing point for vehices the enmasse crowds made it virtually impossible.

Hope and predict MA have other methods.

Cheers
Xaph

Its not about car's, peds, or something like that. Even if ppl get 10k peds for free i am happy for them. But as said in other thread... If EU is a miror for the RL... We are fucked!

Cars and stuff are oke, and will be alot of fun for sure.

-damian

PLEASE tell me all of you here did not TRUELY believe this would not be a total clusterfuck. Please say you are all just poking fun at the inevitable.

There is no way by now after watching these things go on for years you expected this to be organised, fair, and run smoothly.

If you did actually believe this you need to seek help with your dillusions because this one was blatantly obvious what was to happen.

Hehe.

Been in Twin, PA, Sakura... it was absolutely hopeless lol. Lag, massive crowd, greedy kids, TP's broken, TP-chips broken. I should not have take a few hours off from work. Well after a month they might be in auction for a reasonable price... 98% of us will have to look there.

hmm.. the gift system would have worked like a charm tho.. I cant' understand why they would let 2 pple hand out cars? (I feel sorry for Emma and Simon lol, they where overrun.. and might be on their well desrved coffe break ;))

Who cares it only a car and a (L) one who you need to feed with oil and it cant bring you some loot.:)

I was inside to take a look but i dont want to run after MA folks so i did a hunt and got the new update suprice a bug.

So no car and no hunt. :)

It's just the usuall MA/FPC royal screwup of not thinking ahead as usuall.

If you did actually believe this you need to seek help with your dillusions because this one was blatantly obvious what was to happen.

I fully agree, but against better hope I would have liked MA to randomly ride across the planet or something finding lone hunters or miners and add them a car, or create a quest for it or whatever.
Again they proved to be very simpleminded by rewarding townstanders and greedy beggers only.
Again everyone who got his or her car Im fine with that and be happy with it but I feel embarassed for Emma and Simon and the way MA handles shit like this.
and btw, its only a cheap L car but its the gesture that counts.

And oh yes, Peatie thx for adding neg rep without adding any comments, you really show great maturity m8 ;).

wow all this complaining is a tad amazing. :rolleyes:

You people do realize you're all getting worked up about an item that has a TT value of 17 ped (1.70 USD)....

Sweat for a few hours and buy one...:laugh:

I mean seriously...:rolleyes:

You people do realize you're all getting worked up about an item that has a TT value of 17 ped (1.70 USD)....

Really? Think before making comments like that. The TT value may be 17 ped but the market value is 1500%. You do the math.

It doesnt matter what its worth.
For me 20 ped is nothing, for another 20 ped is 10 hours sweating, but for me its the fact that I see grownups pushing eachother out of the way to get to beg for $2. A situation MA creates.
That is what is bothering me.

There is 22 Bps for car today. It wont be 1500 for long .

Like in week it will be for these L cars like 130-140% . Just need to wait

Really? Think before making comments like that. The TT value may be 17 ped but the market value is 1500%. You do the math.

for now...:laugh:

thx for the. - ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
It doesnt matter what its worth.
For me 20 ped is nothing, for another 20 ped is 10 hours sweating, but for me its the fact that I see grownups pushing eachother out of the way to get to beg for $2. A situation MA creates.
That is what is bothering me.

True, which is why even if I was home, I wouldn't waste my time.

Frank mentioned there will be more later tonight...for those in other time zones..

I'll be mining or doing something else that doesn't require behaving like a 5 year old, like trying to climb over other people for 1.70 US......:laugh:

Well its good to see Frank|FPC is/was reading this thread. I havent really contributed to this rant; But could you elaborate Frank? On how and why the situation was created this way?

/Rhizosis

1 more thing, and i'm out of here.

For those blaming MA, all i'm gonna say is, MA may have created the opportunity, but it's your fellow participants behaving like children...;)

Downloading and uhm repairing as usual :silly2:

Nice they give out free stuff although could have been a bit more creative ;)
Like a few others already mentioned Missions for example.
Lets hope this way the greedy ones dont .... to much :laugh:

PLEASE tell me all of you here did not TRUELY believe this would not be a total clusterfuck. Please say you are all just poking fun at the inevitable.

There is no way by now after watching these things go on for years you expected this to be organised, fair, and run smoothly.

Yup. I've stayed offline 'till now. Know i won't get a vehicle as fast as some other people but don't really care. I can wait. driving vehicles is just for fun anyway, so if i want that i play a racing sim or something :)

Now that the worst lag is (hopefully) gone, it's back to drones. On foot. ^^

Back