Selling: Unl. eMine Set (M) / Silverfang m.01

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
Because of change of real life priorites, and playing very little. Im considering parting with this.

Its in no hurry, So if you offer low, dont expect me to decide in short time, A fast and good offer is a fast deal ;).

A full eMine (M) set, Unlimited. Great protections for most mobs.

Shrapnel 20
Impact: 19
Cut: 19
Stab: 19
Penetration: 12
Burn: 12
Electric 7
Cold: 7

http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=eMINE_PG

Slap on 5B and you got some great hunting armor with 31 Impact / 28 cut / 27 stab. The most common dmg types in the game.

-----------------------
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
-----------------------

A silverfang m.01 BLP Rifle, Does burn damage but relies on BLP skills, Therefore good tagger for the person who wants to eliminate skilling in Laser or plasma entirely.

Class: Rifle
Type: BLP
Damage: 90 HP
Range: 150.0 meter
Attacks: 17 /min

http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Silver_Fang_m.01_Starlight

Offers here or in PM.

Package offer: for both

Regards NoBion

Last edited:
Taking this thread to the top again. :)

bump for good items with good price..if i get good hof i will buy armor xD...:wtg:

Sooo

Taking this up again ;)

Wow summer is nice in denmark these days :p, No time to play! ;)

taking this to where it belongs :p

Think that +3200 for Silverfang is so overpriced ;)

free BUMB

Think that +3200 for Silverfang is so overpriced ;)

free BUMB

Maybe ;). But its not far from a Fox ME and uses BLP skills thus lacking any need for other skills if your BLP pistoler.

And its rare :), Besides its around what i paid, and seems to be around what they go for, Been some sales in in the upper 2k range and start of 3k range ;)

Last edited:
Back on top :)

Bump & Package offer aviable

Taking this to the top

Picture added :shots:

Going to the top! ;)

Suprised no one yet picked up the eMine. Great stats for the price! ;). And weights close to nothing

Good weekend to everyone ;)

Taking to top :)

Going straight to the top! :)

Good price, I just paid more for my (F) set...

Taking it back to the top :)

To the top! ;)

Eventually one day, you will sell the armor and gun for less, I will buy it that day.

Eventually one day, you will sell the armor and gun for less, I will buy it that day.

That could happen yea :). In that case all you need is patience :), im not in a hurry to sell, So for now the prices stay the same as i paid :)

That could happen yea :). In that case all you need is patience :), im not in a hurry to sell, So for now the prices stay the same as i paid :)

I am an unpatient guy, but still not buying at that price, I buy when I think price is right, I be the first guy to offer you ped for the items :D

i offer tt+2k for the gun if you´re interested in future and don´t sell it please pm me

lol, I am ready to pay more for the silverfang,

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back