Doorbell

Felicity

Alpha
Society
(Kara-Shehr)
Felicity Felix Fortune
This was my friend Chaz's idea, but he won't post it .. so .. :)

The idea is for a doorbell for your condo/estate ... something in between "public" and "private" .. where the door can be locked, but visitors can announce themselves so you can let them in. It would allow you to have visitors, but only when you know you're having them.

Yes, when friends come to visit, they can just PM you. But for people running businesses from their property, not all guests will have you on their friends list. So either have an option to PM the homeowner from the estate terminal, or have some other means of announcing yourself.

Maybe you push a button on the estate terminal, and it pops up a dialog for the property owner (only if you're home???) where you can click "YES" or "NO" to allow the person to come in. That would also eliminate the need for the owner to go outside and mess with the terminal to let the person in.

This would of course, just be an option which could be turned on and off. Besides Public and Private have an Ad Hoc option of sorts.

Very nice idea...be good for private and soc chats and parties.

+REP :D

im nowhere near owning a place in PE but when i get that far in the game i would enjoy an option like this.

Yeah, +rep for a cool idea :)

I'd like to see this idea implemented :cool:

Back