Question: Makeup masks?

Jamira

Elite
Banned
Society
Freelancer
I have a question to MA|FPC. Probably one of the officials can tell me a rough date of re-introducing of makeup masks? I don't ask for all the makeup features ... just for the texture maps we've already in our inventory.

Psst! ... Kurt sunk another one btw ... 1.9k tons :D

Don't tell John Capital!

Well i hope it will be back soon. Got to sell some makeup than;) Just sucks all makup is tt atm price. Got lots of ped in makeup

Well ... ask John Capital if you don't know what this means.

{images removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ... ask John Capital if you don't know what this means.

My comment about the masks in your last thread was rude and I apologize for it. I do honestly hope MA fixes it soon and makes you happy. However, the thread itself broke enough rules that I couldn't ignore it.

Like you, I look forward to them bringing back the "missing industries".

Consider this an "I agree w/ you" bump.

Makeup is GONE...it is NEVER comming back....EVER.

There, now imagine how happy you will be if/when it does come back

Face Masks Restored- When?

When are we going to get our face masks restored? I sure would like to be able to wear the one I had from the WOF 09 match for the USA. And I really did enjoy making them.

Around new year it was sayed... jan,Feb.. march? :scratch2:

Around new year it was sayed... jan,Feb.. march? :scratch2:

Marco told us about "rumors" that the avatar system will be reworked completely in 2011. No ETA. Including asymetric textures! Meanwhile I doubt it will happen one day. I gave up. I bought a Malachai Ash to compensate the lack of my face tattoo. I'm pretty sure they will bring up "exciting new features" instead of. YAWN! I will ask MA|FPC one day for reimbursement for the ~2,5k PED I paid for all the masks and makeups (Trance).

The entire question was: Why the hell can't we get the already existing texture maps back? No new avatar- or makeup-system! Just the makeups we already got.

hmm amusing how there are threads about this which are kinda "necro" by now but still up to date in a way.
:laugh:

Makeup is GONE...it is NEVER comming back....EVER.

There, now imagine how happy you will be if/when it does come back

if this that way, then i sell out and bye bye.... and never will come back, i had a well runing buiz, and MA destroy it !!!

Well, i hope it comes soon, and than i hope its not only make up, i hope it will be a big update in beauty , in total :/

I dont want another update for depo pls lol

Today came n update post about *soon* WHO KNOWS LOL, appereance possobilitites addiotons, who knows maybe THAT was meant, we'll wait up!

It's a Ponzi scheme, wake up people, they take your money and laugh at you all :laugh:

It's a Ponzi scheme, wake up people, they take your money and laugh at you all :laugh:

That's the impression, yes. They took our money and didn't care about contract partners. It's a shame!

Back