Sweat camp are not a parking

LOL Now we have a car parking attendant skill?

If the game engine allows it, it's a "feature." ;)

Can cars be damaged if they are parked? If so, that might be a "feature" you wish to utilize. :)

I'm actually surprised a certain individual that used to love jumping from tp to tp to do random kills has not started doing random vehicle property damage (L---M), lol, especially if you can damage vehicles in both Eudoria and Amethera but can only damage avatars in Amethera... ;)

Last edited:
Sweat camp are not a parking,

put cars on side of outpost, not on front of square, thanks!!!

Aw man... Don't go giving MA ideas, next thing ya know there will be towing and impound fees :rolleyes:

understand, new player have ever wrong ideas...

no more post or comment or ideas from me....

bye

bye

:wave: ...and dont let the door hit ya on your way out ;)

Ok I'll actually add something constructive. :) Why shouldn't we park our vehicles by the trade center? I know people like to gather there, and... well there you go. We're doing the same thing pedestrians are doing. It's not like the vehicles block anything; you can walk right through them.

Swamp Camp has a ton of land surrounding it. There's plenty for everyone. ;)

Suggestion to FPC and Mindark.

Parkingmeters !

10pec per hour ? :laugh:

How about an 1 pec equip vehicle fee, huh ?

Oh yeah you could turn the malls into parking garages too.

Road tax would be awesome. :D

Sorry Moademo, but don't expect any sympathy here, it’s unknown in Entropia Universe.

Last edited:
Everyone wanted cars.. now maybe people are starting to see they were a crappy idea to begin with. Everywhere you go people have left out their cars to show how cool they (think they) are..

I must say nice attacking the new guy way to expand the community. Just because you don't feel the same way as him does not give you the right to flame him like that. That was just rude...IMO

I must say nice attacking the new guy way to expand the community. Just because you don't feel the same way as him does not give you the right to flame him like that. That was just rude...IMO

ok start ya own thread we'll flame u instead lol :)

Be happy the pets arent back yet, will be a lagg fest when both vehicles and pets are parked around swamp :laugh:

Sweat camp are not a parking,

put cars on side of outpost, not on front of square, thanks!!!

bye

It's not about being a new player and having bad or wrong ideas, its about being a new player and being demanding.

Your post would have been recieved better if you would have posted in a better tone. Something like this......

"Hey everyone, im at sweat camp alot and was wondering if it is possible for the owners of vehicles who park there, can they maybe park on the side of the outpost instead of the front square?" :) <--- Don't forget the smile, it gives the readers the emotion of the poster as being polite and not aggressive. The next best thing is to quailfiy it with an explanation....

"It's just tough to get around the cars to get into the TT terminal.;)"
Now end the post with a possitive comment like.....

"I am having alot of fun meeting new people here an find the atmosphere to be great. I can't wait untill I can get one of these cars so I can go out to explore this great world. Thanks for listening and have a great day!! :yay:" ... Or something along those lines... :ahh:

Other then that, I don't see any problems with asking the car owners to park on the side... ;) Just my :twocents: of course. :D

Oh and good luck and have fun!! ;)

Actually, vehicles do block mind force healing which is line of sight. Many times I have politely asked people to move their vehciles when they park in front of me while I am healing but usually I am either ignored or have some smart ass comment made. It has come to the point I no longer enjoy healing at Swamp Camp.

Also when many vehicles are parked at the same spot, it increases lagg for many people.

Ok I'll actually add something constructive. :) Why shouldn't we park our vehicles by the trade center? I know people like to gather there, and... well there you go. We're doing the same thing pedestrians are doing. It's not like the vehicles block anything; you can walk right through them.

Swamp Camp has a ton of land surrounding it. There's plenty for everyone. ;)

Last edited:
People park away from the sweat grounds, and do not obstruct anyone, there is heaps of space to move around.

first give us nea's back sweaters then we park our cars elsewhere

:laugh: I just let planet storage tow my car, after a couple minutes they never fail to show up :)

Ahhh I always bumped into some stupid Exa Stalker saying something about a certain decent fellow :)

Ahhh the Carl O'Saur :yay:

:wave: ...and dont let the door hit ya on your way out ;)

Thanks for stopping by

nice atittudies yall have :mad:

You're not going to like it when pets return....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/taming/154301-too-many-pets.html

(old thread btw, no need to necro it. ) :)

the few visits i made to swamp i think about the old pet days! at least the cars can't block the door way to the auction house?

I don't know if ma should do anything about this. We could maybe politely as people to park their things away from parts of an area that are in use often.

Quite frankly ... I don't think the OP was demanding at all, but in his native language did the best he could with his English skills. It came across as more a request than being aggressive, and he did say thanks.

I don't think there was any need to be rude either. Perhaps we can be more welcoming and helpful with constructive posts, rather than pushing people away. I've seen all over this forum where vehicles absolutely get in the way of other activities like what Dirk Rand mentioned, as well as an increased lag. There's no need to have a crapload of vehicles crowding areas by a mobile center, unless a new drive-in theater has been implemented. :D

the opening post looked like a demand to me
and still does
but maybe indeed due to non native speaker

also i had bad experiences with sweaters in the game
acting very rude vs hunters

so maybe i was a bit biased

I have only ask to park on side or some foot from the square, but see the stupidity of many people... only this...

Uber is a great not only for the level they has, but from his intelligence.

Maybe...

the lag they cause are reason enough for me to stay away from twin unless I really really need to go there...

And I dont think that should be the first thing potential new players should have to experience at "their place", and check also the OP looked like a demand true but as you should know not all are native English speakers but we all try and be as good as we can... (not all native English speakers are that good either lol)

and if I ever park my vehicle in the way or something just ask me to move and I'll do it or pick it up

I meant no disrespect to the OP. I was only suggesting that he came on a bit strong.
Even if your not a native english speaker its still common to open with hi or something of the sort.
I do agree with what the OP was stating and it only takes a quick " hey bud can you do me a favour and park the car to the side?" If you ask politely most people will oblige. :)

I also gave him a plus rep for his neg reps he seemed to have received. :D

I meant no disrespect to the OP. I was only suggesting that he came on a bit strong.
Even if your not a native english speaker its still common to open with hi or something of the sort.
I do agree with what the OP was stating and it only takes a quick " hey bud can you do me a favour and park the car to the side?" If you ask politely most people will oblige. :)

Sad to say but at Camp now ppl do not oblige when asking nicely . Most the time they dont ack like they here us asking .This is one the thing got me not liking healing thre much any more .Besides the lagg it brings too .

And thats one my loves in EU is healing and helping new ppl out .

And for my :twocents: New ppl Need know that others are there help and ask things about EU . Not to see all the cars and the lag.

I agree with Sparky ... asking someone nicely doesn't always work, and can often end up a rude situation because someone feels comfortable behind their pixels and thinks it's cool. Also, I can agree that it may seem to be a common courtesy to start a post with "Hi" ... but there again, it becomes an expectation as to how we think others should post based on our own posting habits.

Thing is ... as a globally-diverse community, we can't have an expectation that everyone think and post the same ... even when it comes to common courtesy, because there are far too many variables that prevent it from consistently happening.

Good for you ... and your second post ... it says that you "re-thunk" :D your original position a bit, and wanted to clarify what your intent was. Also nice of you to +rep him ... I did too, and that big chunk should help out a bit to offset the -reps he might be getting. :D It's better to help someone understand, rather than drive them away thinking what a bunch of hoodlums we might be. :D

I love the title of this thread, I've used it twice in soc chat tonight :D

Back