Question: Would you Buy a Auto Drill Tower?

Would you pay for a auto drill for time consuming claims

• Yes

Votes: 57 28.4%
  • No

Votes: 144 71.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kosmos

Marauder
Society
Omnia
KosmosZ Zeas Aer
As I am digging up a 400 ped lyst hof thats taking 45 minutes of my life way a question entered my mind. Would I pay ma lets say 10 peds for a item to drill this for me so I didn't have to waste my time on a slow drilling item? Answer is yes. What say the rest of you?

kosmos

Reactions: Wed
Isn't that what the better excavators are for?

(Clueless mining noob here)

I'd go the cheaper option and drill it myself, not worried about how long it tales me, not in any rush when I play.

Some how I bet drill towers dont give you skill so I would be MORE then happy to sit there and Auto click it out and get a pile of skill ;)

just set the auto click and walk away :D:D

Gz on your hof :)

thx god we have "autoclick", but is bad when you have to change excavators, you can watch tv during that or "Alt+tab"( in windowed ) and check from time to time... can you tell me how many excavators you used... if it was tt one ? and how much 1 tt excavator lyst extracted??

Towers give skill

Towers do give large amounts of skill when you take your daily peck at them.

Stop using TT driller :D
hehe i learned that lesson back in november might be why i have been able to cycle 5x peds this year compared to 7 months or so of play last year.

yeah it is but get a 400 pedder of lyst with sga unenhanced it = 45 min of you life down the tubes. yeah can use faster drill but my thing is why should i for lyst? another option for fast excavation would be welcomed by me.

yeah it is but get a 400 pedder of lyst with sga unenhanced it = 45 min of you life down the tubes. yeah can use faster drill but my thing is why should i for lyst? another option for fast excavation would be welcomed by me.

I wouldn't mind $40 US for45 mins of "work" ;)

Auto click away lol

yeah can use faster drill but my thing is why should i for lyst?

isn't this contradicting your first post where you want to pay to get the lyst faster?

isn't this contradicting your first post where you want to pay to get the lyst faster?

what i am trying to say is i want to drill the lyst and be mining something more fruitful instead of just standing afk for 45 minutes. sorry for unclear writing :)

what i am trying to say is i want to drill the lyst and be mining something more fruitful instead of just standing afk for 45 minutes. sorry for unclear writing :)

then use bigger driller, and its less than 45 min

BTW, if I go to work every day, I get less than 40$ / hour, so whats wrong with drilling out 40$ in 45min, while could watch TV or do something else meanwhile.
I can´t watch TV or read a book at work :)

lmfao

you got to make this poll while you were drilling

put it on AC and go do something else

What I want is a robot that automatically drills up all my claims for me, possibly attached to a vehicle so it returns all the ores and enmats to the miners truck.

Decay should not be too high maybe 1% of tt pulled.

I would pay for that for sure :)

I would only use the service if I was in a hurry to some event or some similar situation where I was in a rush. Otherwise I am pretty happy with auto use tool. If I get a hof large enough to keep me away for a good chunk of time I need that extra time to do a happy jig anyway.

Thanks for the feedback all you all made me realize i need to tier my drills or just use uneco drills in those situations if time is important to me. I still think another option for speedier mining of slow resources would be welcomed by me. ;)

2 words : do chores!

I mean, why not?

if you found something big and you know it'll take a while to drill out, just stick it on autodrill and take care of doing some dishes, vacuuming, cooking, homework, or whatnot that needs taking care of IRL so you can engulf yourself in mining again when you're done drilling :yay:

The better excavators are piffle. Widely unavailable and very un-fast, the small amount of time saved with them does not compensate for their huge uneconess.

It makes mining very unattractive for anyone who wants to cycle a lot of peds per day - most of this time is spent running back to claims and drilling them. The actual dropping of probes consumes 20 minutes out of every hour of mining. I tried to cycle more peds/day using big amps etc, but found it to be unbeneficial due to the crippling waste of time drilling claims is. As an example, dropping ma-109s gave little to no benefit in time over dropping 4xma104s - and this was mining lytairian/angelic/typonolic (relatively fast to extract due to it's TT)

LOVED ALL 5 HOURS! :yay:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

we can use the auto function .. so everyone have a autodriller.
Use this and go outside your home and do some thing else , while you do autoextract.

lately I only find tiny ore, most of them just need one click with a TT digger.

I must fall very hard on my head to pay any peds for an Auto drill tower.

hmmm even I did, I wont pay, there is something like auto use tool now :)

I remember my first mining HoF.

1.8k ped crude oil. And i used the TT driller to get it out. Took me around 11 hours or so. Since i had not maxed the TT driller yet.

I sat and watched TV while pressing a key at the bar of a Hotel. People were thinking i was nutz.

Cheers
Siam

I had ta vote no on this...Simply because I rarely get anything worthy of a drill beyond the one from the tt. Its sad when the tt drill can last me thru two runs before needing repairs with the amount of II and III level claims we get now.

My 104 drill sit in storage from back when I was 15th level and had a need for them.

didnt vote atall couse if ma had the coding for it id drill it up for 10 ped+decay far ya.

Some of you are using the "40$ for 45mins work is not bad at all argument"

Sure if it was pure proffit i woulndt mind it att all but as far as you know this is only something to compensate for previos losses, not pure proffit.

Yes id pay for it.. 45mins of my time is worth paying for.
Besides, i cant afk auto drill in pvp4.

Thanks for the feedback all you all made me realize i need to tier my drills or just use uneco drills in those situations if time is important to me. I still think another option for speedier mining of slow resources would be welcomed by me. ;)

400 PED HoF? Don't you have like more than 24 hours to dig it up? Just continue mining and autoclick it when going to bed.

I did have an idea before (made a thread about that and some other mining ideas) that bigger claims could be sellable :)

If you hit a 1000PED oil, you just sell it to some other player for tt value or something and they can drill it and sell for a bit more while you keep mining for other stuff :D

Back