Customer Survey from FPC

I got the survey too
EDIT: found it, go to my account on the entropia universe website, put in your gold card details and there is a check box for newsletter

I still receive all newsletter but not this survey. ... not in the club :D

But why would they ask about consoles anyway??
Is this a sneak Peak into the future of EU??

Oh and I got the invite to fill in the survey as well, mu Valk should be on it's way already
It wasn't the only question that were user-profiling, such as

What other mmorpgs (if any) do you play?
What is it you like about these games?
How many hours do you play per week?

I assume a smart person is going to concatenate the answers to create a weighted analyses of the questions, and use them to prioritise the more desired functions/ideas that people playing EU want.

I still receive all newsletter but not this survey. ... not in the club :D

Same here.

If I had the survey, part of my answer to "what would make you deposit more" would be "Don't exclude me from questionarires. Especially ones directed at your most valued customers." ;)

I only spend about 10k US/year on EU and avg 6 hrs. game play per day... guess I'm not one of their most valued customers.

Menace

Same here.

If I had the survey, part of my answer to "what would make you deposit more" would be "Don't exclude me from questionarires. Especially ones directed at your most valued customers." ;)

I only spend about 10k US/year on EU and avg 6 hrs. game play per day... guess I'm not one of their most valued customers.

Menace

I think some people are taking the meaning of the preface of "valued customer" way too literally.

Possibly the PR assistant who wrote this needs some lessons in how we will dissect every syllable of a prefacing sentence and skew the meaning so it implies those who sent the letter are in no way valued.

Yes?

i think its only a survey, then they dont need to survey all the unbalanced universe, nor give away 7300 cars to everybody and produce the bankrupcy of the car´s crafters They just need a proper representative sample of ages, socioeconomic and cultural levels of the universe (selected according to statistical parameters), and for this is not needed survey to everybody. ;)

I think some people are taking the meaning of the preface of "valued customer" way too literally.

Possibly the PR assistant who wrote this needs some lessons in how we will dissect every syllable of a prefacing sentence and skew the meaning so it implies those who sent the letter are in no way valued.

Yes?

Heh.... the blinders you wear must mean you were offered the survey? It's not about "valued customer".

You are one of our most valued customers. Thank you.

That wording is where the problem is. AND it's not so much a problem as it is a bit confusing. The letter doesn't say "You have been randomly selected". It IMPLIES that they are chosen because they are among the MOST valued.

And yeah..... I think that the survey was probably sent out to random people selected from a group determined by basic criteria. I don't really believe they ONLY sent out surveys to the people whom they thought valuable. That being said.... they HAD to know that letter would hit the forums eventually.... they gotta learn to be more careful.

Menace

Guess Im ont a valued custumer either...

I got it.

I got the email. I answered the survey as constructively as I could. Hope it helps improve the 'game'.

Got the mail, getting a car :)

But why would they ask about consoles anyway??
Is this a sneak Peak into the future of EU??

Oh and I got the invite to fill in the survey as well, mu Valk should be on it's way already

IIRC, CryEngine 3 will be portable on consoles. Bells ringing?

that proves it..
They doesn't like me...:(

Heh.... the blinders you wear must mean you were offered the survey? It's not about "valued customer".

That wording is where the problem is. AND it's not so much a problem as it is a bit confusing. The letter doesn't say "You have been randomly selected". It IMPLIES that they are chosen because they are among the MOST valued.

And yeah..... I think that the survey was probably sent out to random people selected from a group determined by basic criteria. I don't really believe they ONLY sent out surveys to the people whom they thought valuable. That being said.... they HAD to know that letter would hit the forums eventually.... they gotta learn to be more careful.

Menace

I don't make a habit of reading too much into things*. This is how the letter appeared to me:
selective_looking.jpg

Notes:

* denotes the sentence as an obvious lie

that proves it..
They doesn't like me...:(

Dont worry, they dont like me too :). I cant get responde about LA instalations for few months so i don't belive they can finaly find one of my e-mails..lol

Not in the club!
Got 3 E-Mail from FPC today, all leading to one of my support requests, but no survey.

Maybe MA already knows that I feel pissed more and more!

no mail:mad:
no cookies:laugh:

I got it but when i se how many that hasent i think they could asked u instead of me ;p i not so good in formulate my answers and give ideas so(besides i was way to tired lol ) i think any of u had made a better job with it ;)

I apreciate to be asked though,its a good move in the right direction of customer service for sure :D

Same here.

Lol, seconded.

Menace
ROFL, you obviously need to spend more then mate ;)

Yes?
ROFLMAO

But thats part of the fun isn't it?

They don't like me either.
Nor me, guess i'll have to drown my sorrows in another beer :beerchug:

I got it too :D

Hi,

Good to see the survey is being received, and my apologies for the security certificate issue. It is however a real survey from FPC, so its ok to go ahead and complete it.

Understanding different types of players is important for the marketing strategy, because people play differently. As mentioned back at the end of 2009, we will continue getting to know different groups a lot better over the course of time. Using the term 'one of our most valued customers' is a valid courtesy, as the offer of a vehicle is a sign of our appreciation for the effort required to fill it out.

Thanks to all who take the time to provide info this time. We'll be continuing these efforts in the future.

Regards
Frank

I got the email too and I already completed the survey :yay:

The weird thing was that the mail was in my spam folder in Gmail. :scratch2:

Good to see the survey is being received, and my apologies for the security certificate issue. It is however a real survey from FPC, so its ok to go ahead and complete it.

Unless the person who sent the fake survey also hacked Franks forum account to post this and trick people into doing it! :eyecrazy:

:D

I'm not in the club either :S

I don't remember anything changing after the last surveys... let's hope this one is different.

Just checked my email and no survey for me.

I'd have given them soom good answers and why I haven't deposited for the last 18months.

I havent found the email either, guess my deposits didn't register with the bean counters at all! Oh well, already have a Valkyrie. :(

no mail for me ....
guess im to nobish for a survey :laugh:

Back