Selling: Fort Argus bank

Jolana

Provider
Jolana Kitty Brice
As topic says, i selling my bank license. Bank private area and land area are also included in deal.
Please PM with serious offers ONLY.

Starting bid set to 450 000 peds, BO - 550 000 peds

If you can offer some items i am interested in, price can be negotiable.
I have interested in Improved MK2 (tiers doesn't matter, i don't care about them) and good oldschool FAP (adj, imp, mod - tier can be 0).

Jolana

Last edited:
Please PM with serious offers ONLY.
Care to give a start bid price so that we can determine what you consider a "serious offer"?

Care to give a start bid price so that we can determine what you consider a "serious offer"?

yeah I would demand for the same before I care to write a PM.... i am afraid what I can offer for a bank is not what you consider serious but then again u never know....
Another question: can you split up the deal aka one gets shops one bank license or is that not possible?

from wikipedia

Avatar "Jolana Kitty Brice", an Entropia Universe participant and entrepreneur who paid US$95,000

So i guess around that ?

Another question: can you split up the deal aka one gets shops one bank license or is that not possible?
Clarification: there are 3 claims, in case you don't know: Bank license, Land area and Bank owners private area. There are no separate shops, like in exCND.

Do Bank owners still need to have 1million peds as a fund over and above the cost price, or was that just for the initial purchase?

Do Bank owners still need to have 1million peds as a fund over and above the cost price, or was that just for the initial purchase?

no, if you have bank license, you can have it even with 0 peds on ped card :D

no, if you have bank license, you can have it even with 0 peds on ped card :D

I think the question was if the license owner needs 1 mil ped to operate the bank and thus create profits with it.

I am not a prospective buyer, but it would be interesting to see some figures on the economy of the bank.
Like Neverdie did with CND prior to the sale.

BUMP - still for sale - open for offers. :yay:

As DeeDee said it would definitly be nice to see some figures of the bank. Perhaps you don't want to post them on the forums?

About time that bank sells, Eh well some is is starting to sell? :laugh:

As DeeDee said it would definitly be nice to see some figures of the bank. Perhaps you don't want to post them on the forums?

If you have serious interest, you always can PM me private and can provide some details ofcourse.

BumP :yay:

It's in the ingame auction for 600k BO :eyecrazy:

I'm just wondering, might be a stupid question: When does the license expire? if it does?

I'm just wondering, might be a stupid question: When does the license expire? if it does?

banking licenses do not have any expiration date. it was just the 5 banks that were released were guaranteed to being exclusive for 2 years.

banking licenses do not have any expiration date. it was just the 5 banks that were released were guaranteed to being exclusive for 2 years.
Ok thanks for clearing that up , I remembered something about 2 years. No others bank have been sold since I guess?

Ok thanks for clearing that up , I remembered something about 2 years. No others bank have been sold since I guess?

There is some estate on Rocktropia called Neverdie Bank or something like that - so my guess is that new banks will come up on the new planets (which is reasonable - if planets are supposed to be self-contained they should have bank service, and if you want to make a bank loan using stackables as collateral you should be able to do it without taking the collateral through lootable area).

There is some estate on Rocktropia called Neverdie Bank or something like that - so my guess is that new banks will come up on the new planets (which is reasonable - if planets are supposed to be self-contained they should have bank service, and if you want to make a bank loan using stackables as collateral you should be able to do it without taking the collateral through lootable area).

Don't think stackables are on the list in banks more for weapons, armor and faps. The Neverdie bank used to be at PA Neverdie had it moved to Rocktropia many updates ago, only makes sense his bank on RT since he is their. Not a new bank just relocated and I doubt we see new as the 5 out their now were supposed to be exclusive.

Back