Mob-trains allowed during MM in order to ruin for other people?

Last landgrab had rules addressing mobtrains, and they were not allowed (star did a bit much the landgrab before) - but as the landgrab never really took place, we have no idea whether this rule would've been enforced... :D

Either way, mob trains in MM are very likely a quick way to get your ass disqualified, and imho unfair.
Anyone suffering from this tactics should take a lot of screenshot to prove it, it wouldn't be the first time that they hand out temp bans over harassment via mobtrains.

Training for the purpose of helping someone get more mobs is ok ,imho (btw, i am doing mm solo).
The guys who have trolled thru near me actually drop more mobs on me than they draw away. which I don't want, it makes for more armor decay.
But training mobs on people to get them killed is clearly wrong and a violation of the eula and should be corrected..quickly..while it can make a difference.
But there is an alternative. Those guys trolling mobs have no more right to them than anyone else, even if they did round them up. So, if you have a vehicle, pay them a visit and drag mobs away. You don't have to be in MM, you just need to be offended by their actions and want to have some fun. They are easy to spot they have many red dots around them mixed with green dots. In fact, you could post their co-ords on the forum to make it easier.
It's all allowed by MA, except for getting peeps killed, but use them to your advantage..let them draw the mobs and then you and your mates harvest them. And how can they whine? It's exactly what they are doing.

Last landgrab had rules addressing mobtrains, and they were not allowed (star did a bit much the landgrab before) - but as the landgrab never really took place, we have no idea whether this rule would've been enforced... :D

I don't think you should compare intentional LG mobtrains with the activity of gathering mobs with a purpose of killing them.

Either way, mob trains in MM are very likely a quick way to get your ass disqualified, and imho unfair.
Anyone suffering from this tactics should take a lot of screenshot to prove it, it wouldn't be the first time that they hand out temp bans over harassment via mobtrains.

We don't benefit by intentionally wasting time trying to kill off the competitors around us, especially if there's only one or two of them. That's why we recommend choosing a different spot if you can't handle the heat.

It literally takes HOURS to coordinate a big team. And wasting more time by screwing around with others just detracts from our goal and definitely does not fit the schedule.

Our team consists of all skill levels, age groups and genders, so we're pretty balanced in that sense and if there was something wrong with our ability to play within the rules, someone would've mentioned something. No ones restricting no ones freedoms here.

Some

P.S: Harassment via mobtrains, how about harassment via making shit up on your part? This thread is misleading, nonconstructive and threatens peoples time and ingame commitments.

Last edited:
it's not a tickling competition is a serious event in which our social wants to win, we do not have enough mobs, they have to be collected throughout the county, we have no problem to someone stop that and instead would ask MA to ban someone - better Ask to make a good spawn whatever you do not, we may spend their time looking for the mobs. I'm sorry if anyone bothers us, and if you feel unable to cope with this, please find another place to Hunt and did not interfere with our.
Again my apologies and thank you for your understanding!
And let the strongest wins!

Happened to me too yesterday, two cars gathering as many as possible.
They did circle around me with heard, but can't say if they were out to
destroy my hunting or just tried to gather up those attacking me instead.
But they did head for my direction occasionly...
I ran off with a bunch but when there were greens in all directions I
stoped, since mobs changed target.
No big deal for my part since I only did the iron mission, but I can understand
those who try to participate in MM that it will destroy the fun.

So, a solution for mobs agro against vehicles: They shouldn't move at all,
only attack when car is close enough, standing still.

Another solution is that MA start to listen to FPC and other planetpartners
of what kind of features they need for events, and start to develop this.

I duno about gathering them to make hunting easier, that's ok in my book, and if a few break off and head to you then just wait off radar until the big team is done gathering, and then hunt the outlying ones.

However, in our case this one guy kept dragging mobs to us intentionally to fuck us up, and even said that's why he was doing it in chat. So 4 of us have sent in support cases for harassment and hopefully he will get a nice temp lock.

The noob's name is 'khad khiddy Luckmore' so if you see him lurking around MM spawns while you're trying to hunt then kill him quick.

A solution to this would be to just turn off vehicle aggro completely during such events.

MA needs better ai. Vehicles need to be not be invulnerable. MM should not have been messed up with the bug... counter should be on screen at all times and timer with the countdown of the 30 hours should be too. lots of lessons to learn for next year. Hopefully they will learn from this and make things much better next year.

And let the strongest wins!
Strongest should be the ones that kill the mobs they come across, not the ones that steal the mobs through the use of a mobtrains... Want to prove you are the strongest, quit using vehicles. Quit having helpers drag the mobs to you. Start playing solo.

Last edited:
P.S: Harassment via mobtrains, how about harassment via making shit up on your part? This thread is misleading, nonconstructive and threatens peoples time and ingame commitments.

You clearly told me in game that you are making mob trains on people in order to kill them

Now you can see that people find it f*cked up, and you want to clear the dust cloud away.

Easily done: stop doing mob trains, there is overspawns of feffs everywhere anyway. Doubt your team wants 1000 on them at a time, as you claim.

Bless MA and their shitty AI.

I hope to see different rules next mayhem.... if not, I am off to have fun in my vehicles! =)

What is difference between mob train and "rafinate" use of veichles ?

I prefer being mob trained if i can choose between two.

I hope to see different rules next mayhem.... if not, I am off to have fun in my vehicles! =)

OK have fun then and now let the other ppl play their game. I think it´s nice about entropia that you can play it in the way you seem fit... if that includes a lot of decay for you but it´s ok for you then you can do it ofc.

mob trains are always nice :) if you see one and can't survive it(you get more than just 1 dmg from mob)just tp out of there or strip your armor and wake up at the revive...doubt anyone spends more than 30 min on mobtrains(costs too much)

This is a team event, in order for our big team to be able to participate and kill together we need a big spawn.

We are trying not to be too aggressive with the tactic, but please keep away.

Some

...Want to prove you are the strongest, quit using vehicles. Quit having helpers drag the mobs to you. Start playing solo.

This pretty much sums up my views in this matter..

This is a team event, in order for our big team to be able to participate and kill together we need a big spawn...

And this is where you're taking a wrong turn in your views.
IF this was team event how come teams can't win? Chew on that for a minute before telling people to move away from "your" playground.

Of course it shouldn't be allowed to intentionally mobtrain teams but with the hopeless AI (oxymoron?) its hard not to do it at all.

I know you've had to deal with a few of our Evis but the way they agro from the very edge of radar its hard to avoid it completely.As soon as you see another team on radar its too late.
We've wiped ourselves out a couple times by accident too :ahh:

With every mob being important I'm sure most teams would rather not lose any mobs but if they are doing circles around you then its hard to argue that they have any other intention other than to wipe out your team and this is what you need to get on video not just screenshots.

People participating in MM are not a bunch of noobs and they know very well what they are doing,claiming ignorance is no defense.

Its easy to say "if you cant handle it then go somewhere else" but with a major team at every spawn its not really an option.

It is avoidable to a large degree but the responsibility is on large and small teams/solo hunters.
Small teams need to stay out of the main spawn area and pull mobs over to them as required and try as best they can to keep the large teams off their radar.
Large teams need to stop carrying on like they own the place and are entitled to carry on like a dirt bag.Give a little consideration to those around you,it only takes a few seconds more to avoid other teams whilst gathering mobs in a vehicle.

What it boils down to is there will be mishaps but those doing it on purpose and carrying on like a douche don't deserve a place in EU no matter what their sense if entitlement and self importance says to them.

This is a competition with good prizes but no prize should ever negate fair play.

AI need fix , its not normal mobs have such dumb behavior , same with Vtol exploit.

This is a team event, in order for our big team to be able to participate and kill together we need a big spawn.

We are trying not to be too aggressive with the tactic, but please keep away.

Some

Hey dick, it's not a team event - i can come along to where your team is, do more damage than any one else in your team, and the mob is mine - those are the rules. In fact..... where did you say you were hunting...?????

Hey dick, it's not a team event - i can come along to where your team is, do more damage than any one else in your team, and the mob is mine - those are the rules. In fact..... where did you say you were hunting...?????

No need for insults:
Your current position is: Calypso (73198, 85583, 160)

Some

i was hunting scip whit 2 freind the yesthurday only had problem whit a few poeple

big team not problem at all they were running around cleaning up all the mobs as they pass

the major problem was whit cars once i found ho it was pew pew he was dead i kill him and my freind did also wen he saw him every time he pop out after we did kill him

make it pvp

and the other problem is on person chasing only the bigger mobs more ubers person does this just killing what they want leaving the small one to run to other around

if it was me i would ban all cars during the mm the worst thing ever braught on the game its good if used corectly but in some hand a real pain in the ass

As a retired professional Mob-Train runner and enthusiast, I suggest that it is OK once in a while for any given location to run a train. This applies especially to new locations where there can still be some wow effect and a few players with guns to clean them up, if the turrets don't. More often than not, HOFs and globals are begotten and eagerly consumed.

The fuzzy term here is "once in a while". This cannot be described by silly little rules, or the EULA but as with most things in life, use your head with brain and your common sense and your awareness of your reputation.

My two pecs.
GLC

p.s. sorry for all the deaths I have caused over the last two years...

If this is not a team event, then why is the OP supporting his friend:
I'm only supporting a friend in MM...

We have people on our team that would not be able to participate in this event if it wasn't for the fact that teams are not disallowed:

---
There are solutions, but these require coding from MindArk, and they are reluctant to do coding just for one event and for one planet partner. So we can't stop these activities, even if we could stop actual teaming. That means that prohibiting teams would be rather useless.
---

In all truth, and this was mentioned to the FPC before the beginning of the event, is that the spawns are too rare. And sometimes its the only way for our noobies to skill for free, they run, we shoot, they shoot we shoot together. This discussion with teams, this that happens every year.. bleh

Some

Some gonna like it the way it is, some don't. I guess we just have to accept the way
MM is created.
From my point of view, and in my opinion, they obviously don't have capacity to solve
and create it better with the excisting system. Or any future system... I guess I ask
for something that isn't realistic in EU. :)

Ofcourse it is not an team event. However, I would love to see my friend win.

We are instead of driving around creating nothing but chaos, using Ml-35, camos, plasmas and rocket launchers to tag mobs.

and by the way, just because I am the op of the thread does not mean I set the rules for MM. Afaik, supporting is fine as long as you do not mess up for the others :)

......We are instead of driving around creating nothing but chaos, using Ml-35, camos, plasmas and rocket launchers to tag mobs.

...which is a normal hunting method and what most will do to ensure a steady stream of mobs - rounding up a mob-train to help remove competition isn't.

We have people on our team that would not be able to participate in this event if it wasn't for the fact that teams are not disallowed
uh, last time I checked the rules, there was categories based on skill levels, so in theory everyone on your team could participate as individuals.

Your highest Professional Standing from the qualification list will determine which of the following categories you qualify for:

Category 1: Highest Professional Standing 0-24, including Level 24.

Category 2: Highest Professional standing 25-49, including Level 49.

Category 3: Highest Professional standing 50-69, including Level 69.

Category 4: Highest Professional Standing 70+

Sorry for not posting in this matter earlier, but...

The Terms of Use did not cease to exist just because of Merry Mayhem.

Play nice.

I'm pleased to hear that:wise:

Sorry for not posting in this matter earlier, but...

The Terms of Use did not cease to exist just because of Merry Mayhem.

Play nice.

Agree.
I hope my support case works out to punish those idiots who mob train on me and others W of Aegis over and over. One mob train idiot even ask me "die pls" while i was fapping to stay alive. Is this the f***ing way to win MM? Absolutely pathetic behavior! I hope all those mob train idiots gets slap for your MM winning prize with "BAnned Mayhem tropy" . I did my support case and I strongly encourage all the victims of this incident to file support case

Hey,

We're not mob training to ruin anyones game, you just happen to be there while we gather our mobs.
All we're doing is trying to get ourselves more mobs to kill and we decay our vehicles and paying for it as we go.

Why is this OK for people to chip away at the spawns we gather. We did complain in the beginning, but it's just the way things work, so we've stopped. So, I suggest you also stop complaining and try a different tactic, different time, different spawn? I dunno.

This is a side effect, a collateral damage if you will.

We've apologized hundreds of times, warned everyone and suggested people move to other spawns if they don't feel comfortable.

It is a hard job trying to organize a big team, and we have to collaborate across continents to have a chance. Maybe you should try doing a similar thing next year.

GL,
Some

1. there's no way to predict when someone is gonna appear on the radar.
2. waiting for mobs to agro back at the vehicle
3. what makes you think you're the center of the universe and everything circles around you?

4. I have not called a single person a bad name, unlike other "good" and "fair" participants.

Big F***ing Lier!!!

Running hundreds of big ass feffi mobs around me in circle and asking me to "die pls". Will ya pay for my decay and time lost for your idiotic beahavior?
Ahhhh, you seems to lead this behavior for your team cause u stepped into discussion while I was asking to stop it and you also swear at someone who said that he/she is going to report.
I'm not going anywhere, u go get ur own freaking LA to mob train ..I wont step inside at all.

I'm doing MM as a solo, and i know i don't have any chance.....but i've seen a lot of tactics by the teams who has the potential for winning the top 10.
Based on my observation.. a person or a team who can't stand a mob train has virtually no chance in winning a position among top 10.......And if someone is really doing it intentionally to harrass a solo player... is just wasting his or her valuable time and resources.

BTW, i'm in cat 3......finishing my evi 1k iron mission today......... and that is my target for Evi MM. I'll have about 5-6 hrs of MM......I'd be interested to help a potentially winning team.....IM me if interested

Back