Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time in Entropia there was an incredible funny event that called Moo-nami

Once upon a time in Entropia everyone was using PE-ASS

Last edited:
Once upon a time in Entropia when you were hunting Atraxes for a day you looted at least two marber bravos (And you could sell em for +80 ped )

Dude dream on...I just miss the days when I could hunt CP D1 and 2 - starting with 2k ped balance and lasting at least 2 weeks before moving on.....

Once upon a time I was a noob and I really enjoyed EU being simple:D

once upon a time in Entropia...
there was fear
there were tears and sweat
there was the "feeling" you are really in a remote hostile planet.

Miss that :D

If I had the energy I would start over

But that would be no good

As 'once upon a time' aint there anymore :(

You can do nothing about the past.

Live life for the present

because with MA you can do nought about the future.

Once upon a time... cities didn't look like total shit

Once upon a time... a 100$ deposit would last half a year at least

Once upon a time... people had much more fun in the game

Once upon a time... this game had potential

Once upon a time... I loved this game... (not sure anymore, waiting for Arcadia)

Once upon a time...It didnt take a supercomputer to run this freakin game!

once upon a time, you could have some disciple you introduced into the game and got a reward if those reached a minimum goal in skill

once upon a time we had no aircrafts to get out of difficult situations, needed some brain and patience to escape out of the Atrox-Pit as a noob

once upon a time, sweaters prefered sweating something small instead ambus that kill them in one or two hits :D

once upon a time you could sweat for a small run (hunt or mine) within a few hours instead a few weeks ;)

once upon a time there have been some nice locations called umbranoid citys

once upon a time there have been hangars and pilots

once upon a time there have been tameable animals, you could name them and let them do some stupid tricks

Once upon a time you had a TP called Thetys Creek located in the main land (now it's located in the island, east from Ithaca, and no TP there).

Once upon a time you had a TP called Palm's Corner and an extraordinary city by a lake, aproximately where now is Silver Ridge.

Once upon a time Port Atlantis was a well designed and balanced city, filled with people in the TP square.

Once upon a time we had mobs like repesilex and calamusoid (umbras were already talked about).

Once upon a time

Opallo+A106
Mad4+Dante :)
Good Hunting Markup+ quite high Skills Prices--->Steady Hunting Profits :wtg:
CP without taxes
1 Ped Auction fee total
Tantillion :yup:

There are tantillion NE from East Scylla Mountains

If I were THEM now and reading this i'd be thinking... we really fucked up a good game here. ( except for the exploits thing)

.. i could sit. And lie down. I am tired walking all my life no rest!!

Once upon a time in Entropia, the ammunition actually made sense.

Once upon a time in Entropia, Swamp Camp was fun.

If I were THEM now and reading this i'd be thinking... we really fucked up a good game here. ( except for the exploits thing)

I kinda hope they are not thinking that, but rather "Hey here is a list of stuff we probably should work hard to improve and/or bring back!"

.. i could sit. And lie down. I am tired walking all my life no rest!!

Get a chair :silly2:

....we had an oilrig that was fun.

...we had good grafix on armors.

... .... we had a fun game.

Once upon a time Entropia had a quirky sense of originality. You could see a wide variety of interesting avatars that could actually smile and speak in an interesting Calypso dialect.

Times they are a changin......

Once upon a time Entropia had a quirky sense of originality. You could see a wide variety of interesting avatars that could actually smile and speak in an interesting Calypso dialect.

Times they are a changin......

There's dictatorship, there can be no talk.:dodge:

Still waiting on a storyline....yes we are colonists, we are on Calypso, we mine, we hunt 10000 mobs for strength for missions and we craft...
Been playing RIFT over the last week, missions are quick, rewards are fun and the storyline is alittle overwhelming, but engaging. I think Taming and Makeup and Beacons etc will be nice, but pointless without a story. Harbinger came and was cancelled...we wait, actually a new thread I will create, Storyline...the waiting :)

Once upon a time in Entropia

You had a oilrig and a pvp zone full of big atrox.you could be there for days nowtime the oilrig is so small and easy to get to in 30 min you seen all you need to see.

Once upon a time....the mobs did not show on radar

Once upon a time....all mobs disappeared from the planet

Maybe at the same time? I can't remember lol

Once upon a time in Entropia all new avatars had 9 stamina and 20 of the other attributes.

Once upon a time in Entropia someone picked-up Eudoria making the game crash for everyone, MA actually had to take out the continent out of the ava's inventory and make it not 'pick-up-able' anymore. :laugh:

Once upon a time in Entropia after a VU a lot of mining towers and huge claims popped up. MA had to emergency stop the game to correct the problem.

Last edited:
Once upon a time in Entropia someone picked-up Eudoria making the game crash for everyone, MA actually had to take out the continent out of the ava's inventory and make it not 'pick-up-able' anymore. :laugh:

Ah yes, didn't Marco list that as one of the weirdest bugs along with the "accidently setting Shadow armor droprate 1000x too high before noticing and rebalancing"? :laugh:

Once upon a time...

Once upon a - Ah the egg!!

Oh that's right that still isn't resolved...how long now?? :scratch2:

Once upon a time in Entropia (Part 2)

You could trade feffoid traders

It's true, some Feffoids were Feffoid Traders, and you could Actually buy stuff from them...

Once upon a time in Entropia there was an incredible funny event that called Moo-nami

Ah Moo-Nami :) Another invention of WoF-Master Hurrikane and the Gloryhounds...

A little way north of Fort Troy was a Huge Cliff. A dozen or so people would gather a little way from the foot of the cliff, and take turns rounding a Huge mob train of Armax and other mobs from the Top of the cliff, and when they felt they had enough, they would run off the cliff towards the waiting crowd. Falling didn't hurt then, you see...

For the waiting crowd, a Huge Tidal Wave of Armax (hence Moo-Nami) would come pouring over the cliff - Amazing to see. Of course you didn't have much time to go "Wow, Cooool" before they were upon you, and we would all shoot and slash frantically to slay the enormous rampant crowd of angry mobs...

Fun Times...

Once upon a time in Entropia.... Mind Ark attempted to introduce a plot-line around a missing girl, which was a cross-over with a TV program... There were hints and clues to follow, but unfortunately the TV program only went out in Sweden, so 95% of the player-base didn't know what the Feck was going on...

Once upon a time in Entropia... A missing scientist was found dead, and his DNA was used to create the faces of a new mob called Globsters...

Once upon a time in Entropia... People were confident that interesting plot developments would make sense, and be followed up on...

Once upon a time in Entropia there was an Atrox queen which looked unbeatable but was finally killed by Starman fapped by mod faps.

Once upon a time in Entropia sunday evenings at the CND disco was the place to be of all who was hot in EU.

Once upon a time in Entropia you could craft without standing at a crafting machine. (If you had a personal crafting terminal.)

Once upon a time in Entropia sunday evenings at the CND disco was the place to be of all who was hot in EU.

Once upon a time in Entropia you could craft without standing at a crafting machine. (If you had a personal crafting terminal.)

Wow let the good times roll eh? :silly2:

omg Memories...

If you switched on the Juke Box in the VIP bar, 3 hot dancers would appear on the podiums and wiggle about :)

omg Memories...

If you switched on the Juke Box in the VIP bar, 3 hot dancers would appear on the podiums and wiggle about :)

oh wow I had forgot all about this! We need those little things back like...

Once upon a time in Entropia... In the Billys Spaceship wreckage there was a skeleton in the wrecked fuselage.

Once upon a time in Entropia... all mobs moved NE, if you needed around the big ambus East of twins on the way to the rig you just went south of them (but avoided the spiders).

Once upon a time in Entropia toad had NR: 1, 2 and 5 crafting ALL TIME HIGH, now those loots are "daily globals"

Once upon a time in Entropia, i2870 started drop on snablesnot, and MA in panic shutted down the servers, but abit to late im afraid, since several guns did drop before that... WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME ;)

Back