Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time Drones dropped Gazz...

once upon a time in entropia agros had iron in loot

These were like constants in a dynamic world ;-) Whatever changes happened at least argos always dropped iron...

If this can change....then what next? Perhaps even The Egg can hatch :eyecrazy: :laugh:

Once upon a time 6 armor parts made a full set.

once upon a time officials from Mindark would log on for interesting events/changes.

“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”
― Eckhart Tolle

Once upon a time : Ahhhhhhhhhh The Eggg!!!!

“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”
― Eckhart Tolle

Yes, i have 40EUR per month now for Books and additional time to maybe take a course more :yay:

Once upon a time uber items had uber prices:
Stumbled on this old screenshot
mm-sold.jpg

Once upon a time at the rig, some ubers enforced a line so everybody could get some free oil.

once upon a time.. i was a newb.

:laugh: sry couldn't leave it.

Once upon a time 6 armor parts made a full set.

Once upon a time -- today -- the bps available for armor suggested that 6 armor parts still makes a full set.

Once upon a time in Entropia...

you could smile without giggling like a schoolgirl.

Back in the day :

There were no blasted footguards
Clothes and armor didnt decay when equipped .
Feffoids , Atrox and Allos had normal health regen.
We used to take it in turns running troxies to the bridge at Zychion
There was a pit where we used to run Fauxcervix into.
There was a mutated chirpy that killed everyone.
There were robot and argo attacks / invasions at Twin.
A strange signal while mining ...

Oh and some barnpot thought he could sell a poker table for 50,000 ped.

:D

once upon a time

this thread was bumped after 6 months

Back in the day :

There were no blasted footguards
Feffoids , Atrox and Allos had normal health regen.
We used to take it in turns running troxies to the bridge at Zychion
There was a pit where we used to run Fauxcervix into.
There was a mutated chirpy that killed everyone.
There were robot and argo attacks / invasions at Twin.
A strange signal while mining ...

Oh and some barnpot thought he could sell a poker table for 50,000 ped.

:D

I do remember the armour/clothes equip decay charge was to do with "client side lag" which in reality was utter horseshit. What is the excuse now? Anyone remember the 32 page protest thread?

Lol watching the old threads and watched this!
Epic words :)
Miss Old PA

Once upon a time a:
0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF
Did not exist :D
They were known as DOA somthing or other:)

Once upon a time there was no Autofire

....and legend has it Grave Digger killed a dasp by clicking fire for 20 hours !!!:eyecrazy:

Once upon a time a:
0x0F382C8C91E58C8B24DF
Did not exist :D
They were known as DOA somthing or other:)

Really? I have no memory of that. :confused: So far as I know they were introduced with their current names.

Back in the day :

and clothes always looked perfect even if they were worth 1pec.

I do remember the armour/clothes equip decay charge was to do with "client side lag" which in reality was utter horseshit. What is the excuse now? Anyone remember the 32 page protest thread?

since that day my avatar has been in his underwear, gremlin armor and a hat. All my other clothes got put in storage, still keeping the protest alive :yay:

When the equipping fee was removed from armor I thought about getting my avatars clothes back out of storage but then I thought :censored: it, why bother.

Last edited:
Once upon a time .. housing items with features worked and was not possible to walk through.

-shoij open / close door
-cuboards could be opened and closed and such

-sigh-:yup: still in the hope that it will return

Once upon a time
We stood upon the Crashed Spaceship outside phoenix trapping Armax for free sweat.

Once upon a time....

- Port Atlantis was a vibrant thriving city, packed full of noobs and experienced players alike. Not the soulless, empty shell of a location it now is.

- Combibo's were the bane of my noob life. Go within half an astronical unit of them and they'd be all over you.

- Wool thread sold for 175%, Magerian Spray for 300% and Basic Sheet Metal for 220%.

- Collecting teleports involved a sense of danger and excitement, mob herd dodging, backtracking and the odd mad dash through a big blob of red dots.

Last edited:
Once upon a time....

You did not have all this stealth spawn mobs all the time on you, you was able to kill that mob you wanted to kill.

Once upon a time....MA allows us to create avatar in different start places, and when i create it with start location @CND, cannot leave asteroid without depo :)

Once upon a time getting mobs stuck to sweat them.
Once upon a time the graphics where charming (still miss the pre crysis gfx

Once upon a time...

Well..You got a nice car for it,but nowdays be carefull with CP i just killed over 1k big Aruli not 1 normal hof if it was the old time i would get about 4-5 hofs for it.

I miss the old times..:love:

Well..You got a nice car for it,but nowdays be carefull with CP i just killed over 1k big Aruli not 1 normal hof if it was the old time i would get about 4-5 hofs for it.

I miss the old times..:love:

The money from selling all my gear just seemed to evaporate :(. Anyhow, after selling my Sup (did I sell it to you DrDoom? or someone else? I can't remember!) I bought the MM, but that just seemed to lose my just as much money :(.

CP was the fun times for me, despite the losses it was the most fun.

Back