Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time, a noobs first steps outside of PA would have likely brought him down a hillside to a beautiful inlet where he could watch avatars (who seemed god-like at the time) constantly global on leviathan, and dream of one day being able to do the same thing.

Once upon a time, a noobs first steps outside of PA would have likely brought him down a hillside to a beautiful inlet where he could watch avatars (who seemed god-like at the time) constantly global on leviathan, and dream of one day being able to do the same thing.

Once upo.. who the heck needs Leviathan when there are Tantardions that don't fight back? :confused:

Once upon a time a mob disappeared after it was looted....

Once upon a time Marco promised us that there would not be any changes on our items just on our environment ... Now, our arms started to click on the first shot.

Once upon a time..you could loot amps.
Once upon a time..there was UL items in loot.
Once upon a time..a 50$ deposit lasted more than a hunt.
Once upon a time..pvp was fun and all about RL-skill, not just a way to see who had the highest tiered gun.

I miss these times..

Freddie

Once upon a time..you could loot amps.
Once upon a time..there was UL items in loot.
Once upon a time..a 50$ deposit lasted more than a hunt.
Once upon a time..pvp was fun and all about RL-skill, not just a way to see who had the highest tiered gun.

I miss these times..

Freddie

You can still loot amps.

There are UL items in loot.

My last deposit was in 2007.

Pvp in entropia has never been all about irl skill.

Just exploits then?

I'm joking I'm joking I'm joking I'm joking I'm joking I'm joking I'm joking

:naughty:

Expo

You could be part of an Expo or attend one an meet many online friends.:wise:

This is not true. The Hub on Cyrene is all about addressing that issue. Everyone has same skills, same equipment and so it's all about real life skills. Your reaction speed, timing, aiming etc make all the difference between winning fights.

This is not true. The Hub on Cyrene is all about addressing that issue. Everyone has same skills, same equipment and so it's all about real life skills. Your reaction speed, timing, aiming etc make all the difference between winning fights.

I know of the hub, I didn't mention it because it's not very popular yet and has problems as evidenced by the problems with the TEN event.

Once upon a time, to do the rippersnapper mission, you had to get hit first by the rippers that were unreachable in the sand at Zychion before you could kill them, which was a huge problem for Dan Petrov.

Once upon a time, there was a high density spawn of Tantilions far East of Twin, West of the old oil rig, on that plateau where there also were 2-3 Tantardions...

Once upon a time DrDoom kept chasing me around old rig for 45 minutes with a small launcher scaring the shit out of me

Once upon a time you would get a skill gain every time you used a weapon :)

Once upon a time in Entropia I ran from fauxcervix and made ppl mad at my 1400 ped snablesnot female HoF.

Once upon a time, CND was THE place to mine!

Once upon a time, educated experienced players shared both knowledge and equipment/gear with noobs.

Once upon a time the sweat camp north of P.A. Was a super fun hangout

man we had some good old days...
how much money would it take to get back the old platform?
or have a 2000 something planet...

and that old music was the fucking best... I miss that entropia music and sounds... i have them and enjoy them from time to time... takes me back... when entropia was great

you mean the old "Let there be Light" or "ultimate Gangster" song? lmao....we used to bitch about how long that was used and now I actually miss it...

(*I am sure these have been mentioned, but I'm not reading 33 pages to find out....)

Once upon a time, I would go into a meditative trance with the soothing Indian drum beats while sweating....

Once upon a time, we would team hunt Feffs and Trox with amped Opalos....and win....

and I especially miss stumbling upon robot spaceships from newer miners that couldn't take the bots out...I found an abandoned ship one time that was carrying a high markup beacon...sold for around 400 peds and I didn't even have probes or mining gear with me...(sounds asshole-ish, but I did go back to the nearest revival and ask if it belonged to anyone FIRST and tried to find rightful owner.)

i knew ill find exactly what i wanted to say lol! just like uve read out from my head!
nice one.. and many others too!

Once upon a time in Entropia......
Mobs interact each other
No loot didnt existed
laser sights make "DOT" ...and better dont ask why it was unimplemented....
there was BLOOD

and many more little details that worked ....

once upon a time rockets and grenades made killed players flyyyyyy!!!!

and u could fly almost into stratosphere using a bug with textures joints and then fall from 10 km height and stay alive !

Was going to install Entropia back on my PC before I saw this thread, all the nostalgia made me click the cancel button. Miss the old times.

once apon a time u could use a rocket to jump ontop of buildings or launch yourself up 50 to 60 feet for an ariel attack :D

Once up on a time we stood around in the acic pools with modfaps all night with auto-clickers to build up skills.

Once up on a time every crafter out there where forced to use auto-clickers.

/Not me

Once up on a time we stood around in the acic pools with modfaps all night with auto-clickers to build up skills.

Once up on a time every crafter out there where forced to use auto-clickers.

/Not me

Miners too. I never considered the third party autoclicker until I looted like 2k lyst. The thought of click...click...click for over 4 hours was absurd. It's funny when I asked about it in soc chat...the response I was given was encoded (hauto hclicker) for fear of MA reading chat and banning him for using it. :laugh:

Fun times:cool:

.. there were in game ads on the buildings from external advertisers (e.g. Pepsi/Coke) and a button in the options for 'Disable Ads' X
'Note: Turning off ads can affect your loot returns.'

Once upon a time the landscape scenery was graphically inferior to now, but there were so many Easter eggs and little touches that it had an atmosphere about it instead of being sterile.

Once upon a time armor decay was different and Jaguar was considered a really bad armor.

Once upon a time you had to actually claim a mining find by getting to within 5m of the spot and hitting a button on your finder.

Once upon a time Maffoids and Longu dropped so many A104 that they were basically TT food.

Once upon a time a TP run was just that. Being part of one as either a newbie or protection was a fun social event. Minding your own business hunting or mining out in the wilderness and then seeing a line of green dots appear on your radar was an opportunity to join in or cause carnage depending on your mood and location. :laugh:

Once upon a time CND and Crystal Palace had hangars like a multi-storey car park that your ship docked in. If you forgot which level and hangar number you were in, you could actually lose your ship in the maze of corridors and hangars. :ahh:

Back