Ideas for improving apartments/houses/non-shop estates.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
I started the other thread about wishes for shops, so figured maybe there needs to another for apartments.

- make balconies a part of the 'display area', and add about 20 slots out there, or at least 10.
- add more item slots to the inside item points of all estates for free. Do keep the upgrade offer active, but add a few for free since right now some estates look rather empty when they are full sometimes.
- as mentioned in another thread, colorable/texturable walls, floors, and ceilings would be neat
- 'stretch' the estate 3d models to make them taller. It's silly that some of the bigger signs like gigantium can't be hung on walls where you can see the entire sign. I am very glad you did adjust the tron towers to get rid of that crazy neon shoe on top that didn't let them work in apartments, but there's more you can do.
- redesign the size of apartments to make bigger furniture like paintings able to be hung on all walls, or at least more than they can be at the moment as some walls are too short, etc.
- add option for streaming audio and other upgrades to all estates, not just mall shops
- add every 'city' where there is a tp to the tp list that new players get automatically on planet calypso when they first start the game (treasure island, omegaton, sakura, genesis, Minopolis, etc.). This will give estate owners that have estates there better opportunities to get visitors, and will also give n00bs that are just starting out a better chance of figuring out where the estates are and what they look like before they buy an estate off of the auction, etc.
- Add item slot listing and other info in estate terminal on to the deeds' item info screens, and make at least the item slot number show up as icons on auction similar to the way tier rating shows up in auctions now on various items that can be tiered.
- automate the upgrade opportunities in game so that an actual 'avatar' run by planet partner won't have to be online. That should increase sales potential in upgrades since the upgrade option will be there 24/7 in all time zones.

I'll probably add more later. Feel free to add to the list.

good ideas thanks for sharing

Back