Selling: Land area

Rufwon

Alpha
Society
Synergen
Pedro Rufwon Martinez
WE ADDED ANOTHER PURCHASE OPTION

Good day my fellow Entropians.

Well, due to RL complexities, my wife and I having twin babies, I am put into a situation and have decided to liquidate my LA. Nothing else at this time will be sold, just our LA.

Details:
Amethera Outback LA-01 (also known as "Club Meat")

The LA is to be sold as is. What I mean by that is, all the options and "extras" will be included on the sale.
Extra include:

Teleport right on LA
The shed deed - which I refer to as a storage unit on the LA. Great to hold your extra items ect.
All the DNA- including the extra ones JUAN and MYSELF purchased (ONE (1)Molisk and TWO (2)Neconu for iron mission) not to mention the TWO (2) Equus DNA.
Global messages

Please keep this thread clean. Its a simple sale thread, and we are glad to answer any further questions.

SB - Lets start this at 240K
NEW*****- we will accept 200 new calypso deeds in exchange. That's a 40,000 ped decrease in price!!!

Last edited:
Could you please post tax income from the LA for about a month?

Taxes collected are always different. All depends on people hunting/mining ect on this LA.
I can say that there has been times we cleared 4000 ped, some months as little as 1000 ped. Events also play factor. There are alot of things that cause variances.
Entropia provides us with daily profit messages, not monthly, so I can't post such, but the dailies can range from 50 ped up to a few hundred each day.(with possibility of more with the hosting of events ect)

All PM's have been answered and I appreciate the interest currently shown by the 3 interested parties.

(on a side not, once broken down, the land area is actually costing only approx 100K ped, it's the extras that have upped the price, such as your very own TP on LA that can be renamed, global messages, LA name, ect)
Thanks again all
Rufwon

Been trying to convinve my wife to let me buy a la for years, she says I can have one but her and the bairn will be gone:/

Goodluck luck with the sale mate and also ya new arrivals!!!

So lets say on average this LA brings in 2000ped a month... that 24000ped a year, and at a price of 240k. It will take someone 10years to make this investment back.
..and thats saying there will not be any more LAs ingame to make its value go down, or loss of playerbase.

good luck with your sale. Its not exactly what I am looking for but if MA ever puts out an Equus mission you can kill the other 3x DNA's and have an excellent and unique hunting area for mission lovers :)

If you considering bids below your SB, feel free to pm me.

Angel

So lets say on average this LA brings in 2000ped a month... that 24000ped a year, and at a price of 240k. It will take someone 10years to make this investment back.
..and thats saying there will not be any more LAs ingame to make its value go down, or loss of playerbase.

So after you buy the LA it will be worth 0 ped? :confused:
I read this shit so many times now, same with uber faps; "impfap costs 140k and fap service is 60 ped per hour so you need bla bla bla hour to make the investment back".
It's bs because the item itself still has value.

I read this shit so many times now, same with uber faps; "impfap costs 140k and fap service is 60 ped per hour so you need bla bla bla hour to make the investment back".

Where in my reply do I say the LA will be worth 0ped? Please show me or stop with the lies!

Why dont you pay 530k for modfap today?? Or 30k for a DoA LM?
Because value has gone down. I know you understand this, you just want to argue.

IRL og ingame, people dont buy land to just sit on it. They do it to MAKE money? Why is it so bad that others want to make money?
Its not BS.
BS is being ignorant and beliving an item will keep its value indefinably.

The land area will always be worth something as long as the game exists.
Not sure where the $0 worth came from.... But to get back on track.
Once equus become a mission, yes this LA will BOOM!
I agree with one statement, people invest to make money. We had high hopes and big plans for this land area, UNFORTUNATELY with the arrival of my twins (RL) I don't have the time dedicated to promote and host events that bring in the "PED". As it stands I'm relying on people to come hunt and mine without notice.
Feel free to check tracker, there have been decent globals.
Making money? It's there to be made by someone with more time and passion. I just don't have that time. I am willing to sell what I paid for and not a cent more, even though we added the extra DNA.
So please keep it clean, it's nothing more then a sales thread, I wish for no arguing?
Ty
Rufwon

My God ten years :eyecrazy::lolup:

All PM's replied to. Random screen shots of daily profits emailed to those who requested.
Two offers that sorta peaked my interest and came close but a little low still.

Thanks to those who just offered words of support. Have a great weekend and catch you all in a couple days!
Rufwon

Taxes collected are always different. All depends on people hunting/mining ect on this LA.
I can say that there has been times we cleared 4000 ped, some months as little as 1000 ped. Events also play factor. There are alot of things that cause variances.

this + no screens provided means income actually really sucks :girl:

if not you should really bring on some screenshots :wtg:

*readed that "random" screenshot thingie a bit late :ahh:

Last edited:
I have provided screen shots to the ones that requested via email.

More to come, and I am happy to answer any other questions offered. One interested party, which received screen shots, requested more, and that they will receive.
I have also received some very interesting item trade offers, but because its a 50% me 50% Balberith, we are looking for a PED transaction.

Have a good week everyone, good luck!
:yay:

in addition, I probably wont post screen shots here in this selling thread, for emailing them is MUCH easier for me on my hand held device. If you want them, just ask, Balberith took screenies of EVERY SINGLE day we received income.

Wow its been busy irl.
Just wanted to throw this back up there. Balberith and I are still looking to sell. Any PM's or inquiries will be dealt with in timely fashion and questions are always appreciated.
Have a good day all
Ruf

My God ten years :eyecrazy::lolup:

He never had any LA all LA owners can see why he talks like that...

Kimmi chip more to dont say BS...

Bump this post

Kimmi I got much respect for you BUT... this is just not how investments break down. The make your money back in 2 years can only be done in very high risk situations... like back when this game was few years old. I dont see it that crazy to ask a price that would bring an investor 10%-12% ROI.

I agree with kimmi.
A good investment should be earned back in 3.5 years +-

I wish we had more time to play and manage the LA...
Only being able to login once or twice a month, just doesn't seem to cut it :(

When we first got our hands on OLA01, we had all these plans :wise: to do sooo much.
Then RL hit us both, and put a damper on "the plans".

Rufwon with adding twin girls to his family :girl: :girl:,
and myself... well, my work is taking almost every waking moment.

As far as the LA:
A decent piece of FLAT land with lots of resources and a bunch of extra's added like:
Teleporter (100,000PED), Teleporter name (5,000PED), Global Messaging (25,000PED)

Some of the extra's added, may not please all LA owners... but for some, it is a nice little bonus having the LA upgrade developments :). Nice for traffic to the LA, when player's are able to TP directly to your LA; and global msg's are nice so other entropians can spot the LA.

110,000PED for LA
100,000PED for Teleporter
25,000PED for Global Msg
5,000PED for Teleporter Name
240,000PED total.....
And we'll throw in 5 DNA's (One Molisk, Two Neconu and Two Equus), and a deed to a Shed to hold some of your items! :laugh:

I agree with kimmi.

please PM me with where you are getting a steady 22% RoR ;)

I agree with kimmi.
Wes, you and Kimmi are incorrect! :wise:

Short Version - you buy it, collect(or make savings), then sell it...

This is the story with virtually every investment in this game whether it be item or LA!

(It's almost unreasonable to expect some kind of mega profit machine in Entropia... like one that will make back a 240K investment within 4 years = 6K/month profit) :smoke:

if you buy for 240K, make 2K/month for 12 months, then sell for 240K, you made 24K profit in a year
(or 2K profit/month)... not bad! :thumbup:
(aside from upkeep)

:bump: GL with sale!

Last edited:
Don't suppose you'll take a payment plan, I'l give you half of monthly income from LA until paid :) Okay in all seriousness though, if you don't absolutely need the money from the sale I'd sit on the LA, let it collect PED from the players who occasionally go there. In time you will have time to manage it properly again.
Gratz on the twins' btw

This is the story with virtually every investment in this game whether it be item or LA!

(It's almost unreasonable to expect some kind of mega profit machine in Entropia... like one that will make back a 240K investment within 4 years = 6K/month profit) :smoke:

if you buy for 240K, make 2K/month for 12 months, then sell for 240K, you made 24K profit in a year
(aside from upkeep)

then apparently we have a different opinion.

I totally dont see any reason to place my ped on a land that will have a payback period of 10 years.
Same as in real life. I never see any person buy machines/expand that will take them 10 years to earn the investment back. Thats why i came with 3.5 years +- cuz thats what they go for.
I know you dont have any depreciation on the LA but you do have risk.
Risk of ever getting the same price you bought it for + consistent profits each day. (loss of playerbase)

This way I rather place my peds in something else.
If you disagree, why dont you buy it, if you think its a good investment?

couldnt agree with you more.

60 ped an hour - 20 ped decay an hour = 40 ped profit an hour.
imp fap 100k+- = 2500 hours healing.
in 3.5 years +- I think this can be done.
3,5 * 365 = 1277 days
2500/1277 = 2 hours healing a day average
Risks: less players needing the fap + lower selling price when you wanna sell it.

to get it back to the topic:

Less risk ( +-100k >>> 240k )
if you got plenty of time >> more chance to get a healcustomer >> not related to LA.
payback period of the fap is better 2500 hours healing or 10 years waiting with the LA.
fluctuating tax income
ingame developements like new planets etc.
10 years from now EU still exists?

basic arguments i got.

conclusion: why buy this?

If you disagree, why dont you buy it, if you think its a good investment?

I'd make an offer if I had anywhere close to 200K peds... but I don't :broke:

The only reason you'd need to ever pay off your LA is if you planned to quit this game without selling it, which is a pretty stupid idea, and therefor there is no reason to base whether you should buy it on how long it will take to pay itself off!

I'd make an offer if I had anywhere close to 200K peds... but I don't :broke:

The only reason you'd need to ever pay off your LA is if you planned to quit this game without selling it, which is a pretty stupid idea, and therefor there is no reason to base whether you should buy it on how long it will take to pay itself off!

im simply comparing investments
im sure it will make profit in a long run.
as said be4 if you gonna make an investment there are better ways than this LA.
Previous example had an Imp fap. Im sure there are plenty other investments which are better than this LA and even the imp fap.

Still I think its irresponsible to think you can resell this LA for 240k +- after a few years.

(aside from upkeep)

In case you got a LA for 240k and made 24k profit a year that basically means you invest your money at 10% annual rate.

10% is very good rate if we are talking about investments in real estate or bonds but hear we are talking about investment into a virtual property. It is totaly diffrent story. There are lot of diffrent risks related to the investment into LA, so investor should get much better rate then 10% annual. 3.5 years ROI means that rate will be around 28.6% annual. I think it is very reasonable rate.

couldnt agree with you more.

60 ped an hour - 20 ped decay an hour = 40 ped profit an hour.
imp fap 100k+- = 2500 hours healing.
in 3.5 years +- I think this can be done.
3,5 * 365 = 1277 days
2500/1277 = 2 hours healing a day average
Risks: less players needing the fap + lower selling price when you wanna sell it.

to get it back to the topic:

Less risk ( +-100k >>> 240k )
if you got plenty of time >> more chance to get a healcustomer >> not related to LA.
payback period of the fap is better 2500 hours healing or 10 years waiting with the LA.
fluctuating tax income
ingame developements like new planets etc.
10 years from now EU still exists?

basic arguments i got.

conclusion: why buy this?

It is not a good idear to compare Imp Fap and LA. In case of the LA you only invest money (not much time required by the LA) and when you invest into Imp FAP you also have to invest your 2500 hours. In you calculations your personal time cost nothing.

While i prefer generally not to comment on subjects in which i might have vested interest, there are certain thoughts i would like to share

1. How can TP, global naming cost of acquisition be translated into LA cost?? The objective of the above is to increase the revenue of the la and not the la valuation persay. If your revenue has not increased by there usage, they were simply a case of bad investment.

2. On the subject of investment, i think a lot is based on where you are from and your own personal finances. Coming from my country( India) , we have inflation pegged at around 8.5-9.5% and our banks and secure financial devices provide us with interests upto 12%. If you consider the figure, then at 10% ROI on peds, i am basically getting nothing ( inflation counteracts the ped gain). The figures will vary with countries having lower inflation figures subjectively. So anything below 20% is not even worth considering for me at least.

3. As for the value of the la, it is a risk . Someone mentioned that selling the la for 240k+ would be a dream or whatever. Honestly speaking, the day equus becomes an iron mob this la will be worth 250k+. However when and if that will happen is pretty much a speculation and speaking of speculation, people dont pay worth of an la in whole on a speculative notion.

I will refrain from making any comments on the value for the la, i wish gl to both the buyer and seller.

Divinity

It is not a good idear to compare Imp Fap and LA. In case of the LA you only invest money (not much time required by the LA) and when you invest into Imp FAP you also have to invest your 2500 hours. In you calculations your personal time cost nothing.

Totally agree..

Back