Show us ya face!

hahah, thanks. Unlike BM, this one Is actually mine too believe It or not! :laugh:

Hon3y, that IS a smile in the last pic! :laugh:

yes it is a smile, but kinda patronizing one... not badly said tho, dont get me wrong... its just not a cute innocent smile.. and now u'll say "ofc it isnt, im not innocent" :laugh: am i right?

Haha, me

Haha this is a pix of me, ive only been playing for a few months now, but this pix of me is soo funny i just had to post it.
I look just too emo,
For people who dont know what emo is, its a shortening for emotional, i suggest you look it up on wikipedia!

haha, you just have to laugh!

hehe, I was only following the theme :D

I've posted about 3 pictures In this thread. Although I will admit, Its hard to do a legit smile in a self-taken photo, so maybe the fact Im a skin head, and have the straight face of a psychopath... Pfft, who needs pictures anyway :laugh:

Well what you have to do is come to the liverpool meet-up in May and and we will take your pic over and over again - result: No fake smiles!!! :p

Erm...I dunno if thats a compliment or if i should be crying in a corner somewhere??? :scratch2: :confused:

yep i think its a compliment :)

yes it is a smile, but kinda patronizing one... not badly said tho, dont get me wrong... its just not a cute innocent smile.. and now u'll say "ofc it isnt, im not innocent" :laugh: am i right?

No, but doesn't mean I might not have said this If you hadn't said that ;) :scratch2:

Hehe. Nah, I don't try to give a false Image of myself In photos, Its the trying to reinact yourself as you are naturally In normal day to day. Of course though, I do like my cheeky smile ;)

Im thinking too much into this lol. I'll get someone else to take the photo next time! :laugh:

No, but doesn't mean I might not have said this If you hadn't said that ;) :scratch2:

Hehe. Nah, I don't try to give a false Image of myself In photos, Its the trying to reinact yourself as you are naturally In normal day to day. Of course though, I do like my cheeky smile ;)

Im thinking too much into this lol. I'll get someone else to take the photo next time! :laugh:

hahah indeed we are taking this way too far :laugh: anyway nice pic ;)

Erm...I dunno if thats a compliment or if i should be crying in a corner somewhere??? :scratch2: :confused:

Definately a compliment. You look gorgeous.

untitled_975938.JPG

Happy?

Well, I think I am. Well, I look like I am, and that's what counts, right? :D

yes!!!!! :D now thats a nice pic ;)

I liked the other one better! :laugh: I'll take your word for It though lol.

Guess this one can live In my Profile Picture slot. :)

I liked the other one better! :laugh: I'll take your word for It though lol.

Guess this one can live In my Profile Picture slot. :)

yep trust me :D

Actually..nope. I only watch the news on BBC. So, I havn't got a clue of what you're refering to there mate. :)

Robin Hood was on BBC :) The cartoon. Just thought you might have seen it.

Oooh oooh listen to this! I got a good one ... or maybe too harsh but anyways here it goes:

Do you know what happens when you put 5 emos in a dark room?

Answer: One of them dies because he hasn't got a corner to cry in!! :laugh:

MAHAHAHAHAH I'm aaaawful!! Great stuff! :silly2:

I hear rumors are floating around me being a dude :(

So therefore after a year of playing I will finally reveal myself, but it's a lousy picture I have to find a better one, this is best I can come up with right now;

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hmm, damn, I can barely see your face! Now where did I put my glasses?

I've been watching this thread for such a long time that I believe it is my time to present myself.

I'm feeling kinda old now...

Here's some recent pics of me, the tiger :)
rrawrr !
First one's all about biology class, me and Gingis, man's best friend. He's a good listener when you have a problem.
In the second one is surprisingly ... containing me again @ some party, was kinda tired wanted to kick back and relax but the girls wouldn't let me apparently

Oooh oooh listen to this! I got a good one ... or maybe too harsh but anyways here it goes:

Do you know what happens when you put 5 emos in a dark room?

Answer: One of them dies because he hasn't got a corner to cry in!! :laugh:

MAHAHAHAHAH I'm aaaawful!! Great stuff! :silly2:

OMG -LOLOLOL!! Thats like the one someone told me the other day - "How do you confuse Monkee?? Put her in a circular room and tell her to stand in the corner!" As you can see I have the tendency to get confused alot!! Its now a running joke within the soc! :p :ahh:

Last edited:
OMG -LOLOLOL!! Thats like the one someone told me the other day - "How do you confuse Monkee?? Put her in a circular room and tell her to stand in the corner!" As you can see I have the tendency to get confused alot!! Its now a running joke within the soc! :p :ahh:

hahaha aaaw I can see that corner-jokes has been favourised recently ;)

Might actually get some sun this year thou, going to roskilde festival 2007, and also going out for some sailing. So will be nice.

btw any others than me and spoone joine for the festival ? :headbang: think it will be fun

http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/index.php?code=1

I so need to see red hot chili peppers :yay:

uh and thank you for the compliment.

The compliment was more than well deseverd, hell, I think I'd be insane not to give it ;)

As for the Fest, Too bad I'm in the states or I'd go, I loved the Chili Peppers in Loss Angeles, I even visited thiere studio, met thier manager and said hi to them. Wield and great group of people, no wander I love thier music. :cool:

<3

Updated pics

Here are two that are only 2 months old :D

I threw one of my pictures on here with my hair long and my guitar strapping I think and decided it was time for an update

New Sweater and a new haircut. Yes, I miss my long hair and I am getting it back hehe

A.J and Claire on they´re wedding day

Enjoy

Cant actually remember if i have put my pic on here, but everyone on game keeps asking me why i dodged the camera's in london and say they are disappointed they couldnt see the face behind the Monkee - so here I am!!

And here is another one - now u see why i dodged the camera! :p

Word of warning - DO NOT click to enlarge - its proper scary!!! :eek:

I clicked the enlarge ;)

And ... WOOT!!! :pic: Let me guess, the medea/news/paparazzi got all the pictures, so no one else thought to catch ya? :)

You do look cute, bueatiful even :wtg:

omg MONKEE you look awesome, what's your name girl what's your sign :laugh: .
I like the way you prepared yourself with make-up and lipgloss, from my point of view you look awesome ;) imo you define the term "gamerchick" :cool:

Monkee cant see why you dodged the cameras in london! you look nice, girl! ;)

omg MONKEE you look awesome, what's your name girl what's your sign :laugh: .
I like the way you prepared yourself with make-up and lipgloss, from my point of view you look awesome ;) imo you define the term "gamerchick" :cool:

LOL, didnt doll myself up for the camera, was just on my way to work and my friend snapped me! :ahh:
And the amount of time i spend playing EU, i would say i am most definately a gamerchick! :D

I clicked the enlarge ;)

And ... WOOT!!! :pic: Let me guess, the medea/news/paparazzi got all the pictures, so no one else thought to catch ya? :)

You do look cute, bueatiful even :wtg:

OMG, Click to enlarge is scaaaaaaaaaary :eek: !! But thanks for the comments - i am flattered (and a little embarrassed! :ahh: )

LOL, didnt doll myself up for the camera, was just on my way to work and my friend snapped me! :ahh:
And the amount of time i spend playing EU, i would say i am most definately a gamerchick! :D

My amount of ingame time would probably qualify me as mentally unstabile :laugh:

My amount of ingame time would probably qualify me as mentally unstabile :laugh:

LOL, we'll as long as we both get admitted to the same mental institution (They might as well open one for entropia players only) we can all be mentally unstable together!! :p

I'm feeling kinda old now...

Do I look that young ? :) I looked on your profile, you have several years left until you can call yourself old my friend so cheer up ^^

wowowowowow I looove gamerchicks :naughty:

Back