Hussk Update

Why do you guys keep bumping this topic? We all know MindArk is full of empty promises. They say one thing to make you say :yay: then dont follow up on the trash. Honestly, how long does it take to say "Joe let me see the logs from x event of all the avatars that decayed in x event area so we can compensate them asap."

They could easily compensate everybody and THEN in the meantime work on fixing the garbage. Some things MindArk does just puzzles the hell out of me. :scratch2:

~Danimal

They are waiting for all the people they are going to reimburse to lose enough peds hunting, mining and crafting to then pay them back for their losses during the HUSSK event.:dunce:

For me (personally) the most importent thing is to give back the materials to Hijacker, so he can try another round of it.
It's been so long time now, so I (personally) don't care much about the peds in ammo spent (100ish) - if MA really wants to make me happy they should give me a wormhole chip that I never looted, or a "Vtol mk.x" or something so I can go between planets and not having to care too much about the pvp.

For me (personally) the most importent thing is to give back the materials to Hijacker, so he can try another round of it.
It's been so long time now, so I (personally) don't care much about the peds in ammo spent (100ish) - if MA really wants to make me happy they should give me a wormhole chip that I never looted, or a "Vtol mk.x" or something so I can go between planets and not having to care too much about the pvp.

Well, MA promised to give back... so they should do it.......

Unless they fullfil their commitment, people shouldn't go after Hussk.

Last edited:

Well it's 300 for me, so I do care. And yes hijacker should get all of the materials back.

Well it's 300 for me, so I do care. And yes hijacker should get all of the materials back.

i think i spent around 250 ped (tt) on the hussk and yes i want it back also.

Hijacker should get all the materials used back , full tt.

MA is playing you all, 5 people with a pen, paper and access to some (decently build) logs could get the reimbursements out in one working day.

That's sorta what I was thinking. Maybe not in one day... but if I who knows nothing about it worked for 6 hours a day for a week, I don't see how it wouldn't be done... who knows:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Ma !! stop trying to hussk us !!! u fuckin husskers !!

I think we may have some doubt on your overall work capacity considering u need more than 3 weeks to do a little maths here :D.

Ma !! stop trying to hussk us !!! u fuckin husskers !!

I think we may have some doubt on your overall work capacity considering u need more than 3 weeks to do a little maths here :D.

Well you know like the rest of plyers if MA says it will do something it usually take about 2-3 years to do it.:cool:

Doesn't sound like this is going to be dealt with any time soon.

EU Support said:
Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. Unfortunately I don't have any information about this issue at the current time to be able to provide you with a more satisfying reply and I can not offer an ETA for a solution at the moment, however please rest assured that we are currently investigating this issue.

Thank you for your patience and participation in Entropia Universe.

Doesn't sound like this is going to be dealt with any time soon.

What is the matter with them? Are they trying to wait until they can claim "Oh, sorry, now that we finally have time to deal with this matter we don't have the logs anymore. Better luck next time."

:scratch:

What is the matter with them? Are they trying to wait until they can claim "Oh, sorry, now that we finally have time to deal with this matter we don't have the logs anymore. Better luck next time."

Why don't you ask the tamers?

Probably working flat out on Cyrene. See the bug fixing (non)rates and issues before previous planets went live.

Hows all this workin out for you guys..

Sandking 2 no looters....Not a care from MA..

Huusk no looter and all you got is a post saying they will look into it all..

How many of you will be dumb enough to go try this again after they say they fixed it?

You guys starting to see the big picture yet?

Recently I was seriously thinking to buy some CLD.... but based on the history of this company.... especially on all the unfulfilled/broken promises.........and nerfing history, I've to postpone my decision to buy more CLD for indefinite period!

Last edited:
How many of you will be dumb enough to go try this again after they say they fixed it?

Count me in.

You guys starting to see the big picture yet?

The bigger picture i see is that MA has some issues at the moment with man power and quality control. And thats not good for the reputation of the plattform and should be dealt with asap.

But 99.9% of my game play is unaffected by this. Thats why i try to support the game i love with high turnover in those difficult times. Opposite to the one dozen of no / low turnover forum drama queens who have more forum posts per day then peds turnover.

Count me in.

The bigger picture i see is that MA has some issues at the moment with man power and quality control. And thats not good for the reputation of the plattform and should be dealt with asap.

But 99.9% of my game play is unaffected by this. Thats why i try to support the game i love with high turnover in those difficult times. Opposite to the one dozen of no / low turnover forum drama queens who have more forum posts per day then peds turnover.

lol ,so true and You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Leona again.

That is EXACTLY the problem.

Define ASAP.

Most likely, you and I would most likely agree that (especially in business regarding customer satisfaction) ASAP is one or two days. What's Mindark's definition?

By the way, whether or not you realize it, 100% of your game play (as well as everyone's) is affected by this. :)

The bigger picture i see is that MA has some issues at the moment with man power and quality control.

Well, that could be the case, and assuming it's true... don't you think it's a symptom of a much bigger problem?

MA is not a new company.... they have introduced a lot of new good things including new planetary system... all these things should have brought in a lot of new players as the capabilities of home pc's getting better... yet this game running in the red (not sure about the latest figure after cld sale) and as a consequence short of manpower..

Dont' you think that the policies MA has implemented are not working... that they are fundamentally flawed, and needs to be changed?

Well, that could be the case, and assuming it's true... don't you think it's a symptom of a much bigger problem?

MA is not a new company.... they have introduced a lot of new good things including new planetary system... all these things should have brought in a lot of new players as the capabilities of home pc's getting better... yet this game running in the red (not sure about the latest figure after cld sale) and as a consequence short of manpower..

Dont' you think that the policies MA has implemented are not working... that they are fundamentally flawed, and needs to be changed?

Yeah, apply for CEO position, please.

Yeah, apply for CEO position, please.

someone tried... remember the hostile take over of the management for a short period of time!..............dont' forget that

I usually try to maintain a positive attitude but all the broken missions and bugs that never get fixed and the complete inaction regarding the Hussk incident make me a little bit nervous.

:confused:

I usually try to maintain a positive attitude but all the broken missions and bugs that never get fixed and the complete inaction regarding the Hussk incident make me a little bit nervous.

:confused:

I think the next update is March 13, so it might take as long as that. Also to fix bugs like broken friend list / broken missions and so on.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in compensation, there is a lot of data to go through and at the same time there are other technical issues to take care of as well. Ill get back to you once I have more info about when it will be handed out.

Cheers

Please accept my apologies for the delay in compensation, there is a lot of data to go through and at the same time there are other technical issues to take care of as well. Ill get back to you once I have more info about when it will be handed out.

Cheers

Thank you! That calms me nerves a little bit. Not as much as the last time some action was promised, tho. ;)

I received payment from Calypso for the husk event :yay:

358 ped received ! its about what i spent so well done ma :)

Back