Brads Colouring Service

ok

Hey Brad! Ty for letting me add you. As you can do a lot of colours that I haven't yet maxed, i will be referring customers to you when they ask for higher level colours.

I just noticed a couple of mistakes in your list of Arkadian textures. As the first is potentially very confusing, you might like to correct:

1) There are two Arkadian polymers with very similar names: Aarkan and Aakas. Very easy to get them confused! However, they are very different in both appearance and price, so it's important to distingush between them . You have listed "Aarkas" which is a combination of the two names, and does not exist! I think that you mean Aarkan, the lower of the two, but you are verging on maxing Aakas too, if you haven't already maxed it.

2) Couger texture (nope that's not a typo! It's really spelled like that) comes from RT, not Arkadial

Hope you find the info helpful

jay :)

EDIT: PS, If you've maxed Tiarak, you will have also maxed Aakas. Sorry, I saw it said that you are level 15 (this clearly needs updating, as Tiarak maxes at level 16.8)

PPS. Ooh! going by the Caly textures listed, you are actually at least level 19.8 in texturing. Damn! I thought I'd got ahead of you, there! :laugh:

ok ty m8 i get on it straight away the textures are there for wat i can use and not maxxed ones to let people know they have options with the enhancers but ty m8 for ur info let me know if anything else dont match

the textures are there for wat i can use and not maxxed ones to let people know they have options with the enhancers

Brad, I've had every respect for you as a longstanding colourer, however, I have thought about this very carefully, and am sorry to say that I no longer feel that I can recommend you to clients.

My main reason is that you definitely did claim to have maxed all those textures. I checked back carefully after posting, thinking that I might have mis-read, or else made an erroneous assumption. But, no, it was there in black and white.

You have now changed the wording, but you have not said "Oops I made a mistake" but rather your answer implies that no such mistake was made. Also, the new wording still does not make it at all clear that people would need to supply up to 40 enhancers to get good results with some of those textures.

Sorry. I had genuinely intended to be friendly and helpful, but I have too many doubts now.

jay

(PS I had thought to post this privately. But since I had made a public show of support, I think it appropriate to publically retract it)

Last edited:
My Cleint's

Brad, I've had every respect for you as a longstanding colourer, however, I have thought about this very carefully, and am sorry to say that I no longer feel that I can recommend you to clients.

My main reason is that you definitely did claim to have maxed all those textures. I checked back carefully after posting, thinking that I might have mis-read, or else made an erroneous assumption. But, no, it was there in black and white.

You have now changed the wording, but you have not said "Oops I made a mistake" but rather your answer implies that no such mistake was made. Also, the new wording still does not make it at all clear that people would need to supply up to 40 enhancers to get good results with some of those textures.

Sorry. I had genuinely intended to be friendly and helpful, but I have too many doubts now.

jay

(PS I had thought to post this privately. But since I had made a public show of support, I think it appropriate to publically retract it)

Ok guys i have to admit i did not put the texture or enhancers on my site before cuz i refuse to use them even tho i have yes or not yet on paint and texture's i have not got the skill to handle them saftly so as u can see now jay walker said it might be good idea to explain or pop the enhancers on my post like i said its still under construction as to i bought a big chip yesturday thnx 2 awesome guys from twins has boosted my texture lvl to lvl 18 so i working on the texture side and update it much i can so for her to say not to recomend me think its poor cuz the rate i skill i always updating it and trying to keep upto date so i hope this goes out and explain to u the reason why but i have fixed other colourers work when they have used enhancers so take that on board

kind regards brads colouring service

Ok guys i have to admit i did not put the texture or enhancers on my site before cuz i refuse to use them even tho i have yes or not yet on paint and texture's i have not got the skill to handle them saftly so as u can see now jay walker said it might be good idea to explain or pop the enhancers on my post like i said its still under construction as to i bought a big chip yesturday thnx 2 awesome guys from twins has boosted my texture lvl to lvl 18 so i working on the texture side and update it much i can so for her to say not to recomend me think its poor cuz the rate i skill i always updating it and trying to keep upto date so i hope this goes out and explain to u the reason why but i have fixed other colourers work when they have used enhancers so take that on board

I don't think i should comment any further on this thread.

However, am quoting this in case it later gets edited. Also directing attention to Summer's Texturing and Colouring Guide, which explains the usage of enhancers

jay

I don't think i should comment any further on this thread.

However, am quoting this in case it later gets edited. Also directing attention to Summer's Texturing and Colouring Guide, which explains the usage of enhancers

jay

mybe so leeloo been doing it for awhile like i tryed to explain my site was still under construction now i have taken all u guys advice and tryed to the right thing and still u knock me WHY the reason i never put the enhancers info up there before is becuase i dont use them on wat i dont have open or got yes on people know that cuz they say it to me at twins all the time i never knocked anyone's service in my life why u starting to now jay dont get it

and still u knock me WHY ... i never knocked anyone's service in my life why u starting to now jay dont get it

I have been very careful NOT to knock you, Brad, and that is why I said I don't think I ought to comment any further in this thread. It is very hard to respond to what looks to me like a load of arrant BS without knocking the guy who posts it. And his service thread is not the appropriate place to do that. is it? So I contented myself with quoting you, and linking to a souce of good info, so that people can decide for themselves. If your info is good, then it won't reflect badly on you.

Now I think we had better close this discussion, don't you?

mybe so leeloo been doing it for awhile like i tryed to explain my site was still under construction now i have taken all u guys advice and tryed to the right thing and still u knock me WHY the reason i never put the enhancers info up there before is becuase i dont use them on wat i dont have open or got yes on people know that cuz they say it to me at twins all the time i never knocked anyone's service in my life why u starting to now jay dont get it

I did what?
havent seen this until now .. why do you throw my name into a discussion I am not involved in?

j[B said:
aywalker[/B]] Brad, I've had every respect for you as a longstanding colourer, however, I have thought about this very carefully, and am sorry to say that I no longer feel that I can recommend you to clients.

i working on the texture side and update it much i can so for her to say not to recomend me think its poor cuz the rate i skill i always updating it and trying to keep upto date so i hope this goes out and explain to u the reason why but i have fixed other colourers work when they have used enhancers so take that on board

is Jay female or are you bashing me for something I didnt say?

i not knocking u leeloo i never do that to anyone she saying she dont think i should have cleints cuz i havnt posted proper infomation but i post wat i think wat work for me

i work all day so time i get home i tired and cant update this like i should so i spent all day today fixing up my thread so u know leeloo u havnt done anything wrong ok i just saying u got all the info right info about vcolouring and textureing sorry for the trouble sweetie

sorry for misunderstanding.
i see you have now marked your SIB textures quite well :girl:

gratz on climbing up two levels in texturing, thats a hard proffession to skill, sooooo slow :wtg:
updated you in the colorer list as well, which made you jump up quite a few spaces :cool:

yes thank you so much leeloo its has when i only get the disability pension and use most of it ingame to skill as much as i can with the ped i got for 2 weeks till next pay i put my heart blood and sole into skilling up for entropians to have another colour like u and summer ingame

I've used many coloring services in EU, and they've all been top notch, including Brad's. He really tries hard for his customer to get them the result they are looking for.

Thanks Brad. :)

trust and honest

i just like to say i been doing this 5 yrs not aslong as other colours but i am honest and trustworthy some people know i will return the full 90% of the tt returns + there items and (TIPS) are accepted & dont mean u have too. My main goal is the customers leave my service happy if they not happy i redo do the whole item free on my peds so they know i offer good service if i cant do wat they ask i have sent few people to some of the top colourers and texturer's my skills are open to the public also if u like to scan me to see my LvL i currently LvL 34 colouring & LvL 18 Texturing which means i have maxxed all colours to lvl 30 and texture's under LvL 18 hope this helps.

i realy like brads service , he did some nice work on my little boat.

and borgondy and dark umber are not easy to do , he gave good advice before he did the coloring job.
Including info on how many pigment enhancers it would take.

and i just love the outcome

{removed }

Last edited by a moderator:
Good bloke, trustworthy service.

Bjorn

Good bloke, trustworthy service.

And i known bjorn for a few years also he is trust worthy and offers a good servce too also so if i needed something done i would go to him if i wasnt a colourer etc myself :) :)

been a long while since we were soc. mates, but yes, Brad's a cool guy, and seems fairly trustworthy (sorry about that little escapade that caused us to not be soc. mates -- an idiot was the leader of that society and just liked to kick people on a whim since he was on a power trip)

more pic's

Hello my fellow entropian's my wonder spirit chaser has asked me to post his pics cuz he has had trouble getting them to work so if u like to look at his pics they be with the other pics under my detail's

spirit's pics are the boat and his avatar in gold and black outfit more pics be uploaded soon

Kind Regards Brads Colouring Service

Last edited:
bump

bump bump bump

bump bump

bbbbbbbbuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmpppppppp

Back