Stuck in Space

Steve

Provider
I've been stuck in space for 12 hours now. 3 support cases sent, no response WTF?

Are you filing the support cases under the correct category? (In-world, Stuck) Also, it IS the weekend, and they frequently don't work on the weekend.

Are you filing the support cases under the correct category? (In-world, Stuck) Also, it IS the weekend, and they frequently don't work on the weekend.

Yes they are filed correctly. A company that decides NOT to provide service on its two busiest days of the week? Its a shame I can't short CLD's.

hour 14

Im on hour 4 stuck out here now.

I did in game stuck case and no response so far. Gonna log for the night and when I get up if I am not on planet side or in the Ark space station I will be posting most of the day on other game sites advertising what 6 million dollars bought the community here and see where that does for the growth of the game. Sick and tired of being treated like shit by these people.

Well I am up and still stuck in space.. guess I have a replacement hobby for the day.. Coulda been spendin decays in EU but instead Ill be posting on other forums about the shit treatment and all the things MA really doesnt give a shit about in regards to their customers. EVERY other game has 24 hour support especially on weekends even if they only handle stuck reports. These goofy bastards should have extra people on atm because they KNOW there is an issue.

JAN!!!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP !!!! ITS TIME TO RUN YOUR COMPANY!!!!!

I did in game stuck case and no response so far. Gonna log for the night

You must be offline for support to move you... so maybe they tried while you were still logged in.

Charlie posted about this on the forum but I guess it'd be a good idea for them to put it in the client loader as well.

You must be offline for support to move you... so maybe they tried while you were still logged in.

Charlie posted about this on the forum but I guess it'd be a good idea for them to put it in the client loader as well.

I highly doubt it. With numerous people floating around space for 24 hours or more, the odds of them being online when "Suppot" attempts to move them (as if that has happened) is ulikely.

i dieed in space last night, still floating, i was just thinking how easy it would be to exploit this situation , free travel to cally with stack-ables . Any way its not that convenient at weekends .

How the hek :eyecrazy:do you (MA) think this is any time to have WEEKEND LEAVE when you fucked the game up so much , why is the space revival and revives around the universe broken for more than a day after the bug release???? WHY is there no courtesy warnings not to revive in space on the client. And eta of the fix ?

Yet again the game is unplayable for a large number of people because of an update . TEST YOUR CODE . If i were in charge someone would be fired for this or fine them this months wage and put it into loot .No better idea, make a mob out of them "dev team Andy", add their wage to the mob loot , the mob stops spawning when bug is fixed and then they can be payed again .

Since I couldnt log in to play I spent most of the afternoon "spreadin the word" about EU just like they asked us to.

6 million dollars handed to them in a very short period and they wont even man support for stuck cases specially when they KNOW they fucked up the VU and the KNOW people will be stuck out here. I guess Ill log out here and go "spread the word" some more for them.

Nighthawk get off your podium and go blow whom ever it is over there you protect like a pitbull and tell them to wake the fuck up and fix their shit

Well I am up and still stuck in space.. !

awww Trina sorry to hear you got got stuck mate. you can use PM see if Magam can pixk you up in the starfinder. note that you will need to relog so your ava goes back to the original place ( as the floating position doesnt actually exisit) send him a waypoint, when he says he is there. Relog again and you should be able to tranfer onboard....job done.

Magam saved me last week.

Best of luck, see you online during the week hopefully.

Rick

I have to agree with Trina on this one...if the sales of the CLD's is accurate, that makes them a multi-million dollar company...

...with the worst "peak hours" support in the entire business community.

I stated in another post that I once worked for a software company with a staff of less than 20 people, more than half were salespeople, document writers, administration, etc., so basically there was only about 6 techs and 2 programmers that actually KNEW the inside of the software and how to fix problems.....and we STILL had to give 24/7 support to our customers! So I don't want to hear about any under-staffed bullshit anymore...why didn't they just disable space travel until patched? I've solved bigger programming errors on critical equipment in much shorter time....WTF?!??!?

wow...you got crickets? they lootin' anything good?

It’s people like you who send 5 tickets about the same thing that makes support slow. If 100 people do that then support has to read 500 tickets instead. You basically increased the time it will take for them to answer by 5 times. Good job. Think about that next time.

It’s people like you who send 3 tickets about the same thing that makes support slow. If 100 people do that then support has to read 300 tickets instead. You basically triple the time it will take for them to answer. Think about that next time.

Had they handled the issue on the front end when it became an issue or even responded to the first support case then they wouldn't be getting 5 support cases now would they?

Think about that next time.

Had they handled the issue on the front end when it became an issue or even responded to the first support case then they wouldn't be getting 5 support cases now would they?

With that attitude I hope they keep you up there for another week or so. I had it handeled within 5 hours, I sent 1 ticket. Nuff said.

I got stuck twice in 24 hours. First case was resolved in 5minutes. Yes 5 minutes. Second case was resolved in 6 hours. Don't know what you did to piss off support. Maybe support cases are ordered by $$$ deposited??

well we only sent 2 support cases, and only sent extra one because we were not sure if the first one went through correctly....

and we are still stuck....and we deposit too....and blah blah blah....just let steve vent a little...he WANTS to play and contribute and can't. so do I. so do 50 or so others floating around in space right now....what is worse- I am not stuck, i'm on arkadia. My wife is the one stuck and she has all the money......ugh...

and i know damn well the person that shot her down KNEW about the bug and was just being a dick...i hope he loots novas for his entire existience in this world. congrats fuckhole, you took out 2 depositing players that were contributing to the loot pool. did it really feel THAT good?

I have been stuck in space for nearly 48 hours now.. no response from support at all.

So much for being active 7 days a week..

With that attitude I hope they keep you up there for another week or so. I had it handeled within 5 hours, I sent 1 ticket. Nuff said.

Let me get this right, you think that being pissed off over being stranded in space for 41 hours, and having 5 support cases go completely unanswered equals a bad attitude on the cutomers part?? That's funny, in a sad sort of way.

For fuck sake...
I hope they add extra 10h for everyone sending extra support case for making support EVEN SLOWER AS IT ALLREADY IS.

EDIT: Maby they priorize people about relevance of their support message?
"FUCK SHIT I AM STUCK" x 5
"nah this guy doesnt apreciate us. NEXT"

Last edited:
It makes me wonder if the guy whose quad is idling in the water at PA is stuck in space. Player registry shows him being logged off yet all day long its been burning fuel. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 ped worth of fuel from the first I scanned it to just before I logged off. Some were saying it was there since yesterday as well.

It makes me wonder if the guy whose quad is idling in the water at PA is stuck in space. Player registry shows him being logged off yet all day long its been burning fuel. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 ped worth of fuel from the first I scanned it to just before I logged off. Some were saying it was there since yesterday as well.

The same thing happend to me at Arkadia some time ago. I wasnt even aware there was a problem till someone let me know. I went back to the location, got rubber-banded to my quad and was then stuck there. To save peds I removed all fuel till support could fix it.

So if anyone has the guy on FL, would be worth getting in touch with him to save him some peds.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

What is his/hers avatar name? I got stuck by entering to calypso and then warpd back to space :eyecrazy:

edit: Uh, items page shows it as carried, np for me but maby owner is reading anyway

For fuck sake...
I hope they add extra 10h for everyone sending extra support case for making support EVEN SLOWER AS IT ALLREADY IS.

EDIT: Maby they priorize people about relevance of their support message?
"FUCK SHIT I AM STUCK" x 5
"nah this guy doesnt apreciate us. NEXT"

Word, or deduct a 50 ped fee for every support ticket regarding the very same issue.

Word, or deduct a 50 ped fee for every support ticket regarding the very same issue.

Some people have been playing for so long and their expectations have been so degraded that MA could probably kick them in the face and they would say "Thank you MA, Can I have another??". I need to find customers like that.

Word up.

48 hours.

Last edited:
Some people have been playing for so long and their expectations have been so degraded that MA could probably kick them in the face and they would say "Thank you MA, Can I have another??"

Word up.

I agree with E-lite. Those who send in multiple simultaneous support cases on the same issue should get bumped to the end of the waiting list. Same thing for those who submit frivolous support cases just to waste MA's time.

Some people have been playing for so long and their expectations have been so degraded that MA could probably kick them in the face and they would say "Thank you MA, Can I have another??". I need to find customers like that.

Word up.

48 hours.

So explain why it took me 5 hours to get exactly the same problem solved? Expect to wait a long time if you keep abusing the support feature. Good luck.

So explain why it took me 5 hours to get exactly the same problem solved? Expect to wait a long time if you keep abusing the support feature. Good luck.

They have been under performing for a long time....one or two blah blah instances of good support does not make the whole thing fresh...

You might not get this expression....Broken bones heal Stronger...... and there is only one way to reset these bones.

Having said that, i have decided on two courses of action, one of which Kim has been made aware off, none of which they would like.

Back