Show us ya face!

no way u can hide from me! i'm gonna catch you! you can run,but u can't hide,take note :silly2:

OooOoooOOoooOOoOO Mathayus that's some real hard pimp action you're doing there!
and @ RedBlack - Do you chew pens often ? :laugh:

OooOoooOOoooOOoOO Mathayus that's some real hard pimp action you're doing there!
and @ RedBlack - Do you chew pens often ? :laugh:

I find it hard writing essays at school, because by the end my pen disappears

Eh - I'll finally put one up :rolleyes:

l_b945f652893dcca79b3372cd906abde1.jpg

HOT! Awesome pic RedBlack! :)
I love the sensual, lascivious, almost sinfull posture! ;)

Last edited:
Im going to go get some ZzZzzZz's now - One more for the night

1175878758_l.jpg

Last edited:
heh this photo is from a while back I suppose, you have a different hair colour there

Might be acctually just the light tricking you tho.
It seems she has dark brown hair in the first pic, and if that acctually has a reddish undertone to it its sometimes difficult to see it unless its exposed to sunlight or daylight. Camera doesnt always pic it up :scratch2:

Was like that when I had red hair, It could look Dark brown in some pictures and firery red in others. While it was in fact the latter

This is my first EU forums post, but sadly I have no pic ready yet. I've got a few but I'll display them all once I can get ahold of them. I also saw this thread has been going for almost 2 months now. lets keep it rolling :yay:

This is my first EU forums post, but sadly I have no pic ready yet. I've got a few but I'll display them all once I can get ahold of them. I also saw this thread has been going for almost 2 months now. lets keep it rolling :yay:

This particular thread has been going for more than two months, it was going when I joined but it had 10 times less pages :)

Ah yes, not the best at math or time. Yes I see my mistake. I always take 4 for may and 5 for june. :confused:

EDIT: I've got to go test out my sigs, they refuse to work

Hubba hubba! :eek: Still single? ;)

And in addition she likes Tool! :yay:
Yay! ;)

(that'd be great advantage, at least for me ;d)

RedBlack,but could you post your pic without any make up?
I personally think naturalness is better .

RedBlack,but could you post your pic without any make up?
I personally think naturalness is better .

Noooooooooo! Dont fall for that!
Without make-up any woman looks a lot less attractive... Or at least this is my oppinion.
Her make-up is very well-made, it puts an accent on her eyes and make them look great.
Personally, without waxing, make-up and cosmetics for bath, body lotions, etc I wouldnt live!
I like nature, but even the gardner cuts his bush to give it a nice, harmonious shape with the enviorement...

Lol this is funny >_<
I like putting on makeup to make myself look just that little more extravagant in my pictures . . . but i guess ill go find a more ' natural ' one if u want. ( And yes i love Tool ! I saw them at the beginning of the year :D)

P.s what do you guys think of my new sig ? :D

Last edited:
Lol this is funny >_<
I like putting on makeup to make myself look just that little more extravagant in my pictures . . . but i guess ill go find a more ' natural ' one if u want. ( And yes i love Tool ! I saw them at the beginning of the year :D)

P.s what do you guys think of my new sig ? :D

your sig looks great,u look hot, and damn,i look crazy looking at your pics :D
But seriously, the sig it's pretty cool :yay:

The sig looks awesome. and I noticed the other sigs you had before that aswell, which was another pic of you in the same style! Great work -did you do that? Is it Vector-art? :)

Me and my stupid friend during a party in Montecarlo

Same place, different party :yay:

Me and my stupid friend during a party in Montecarlo

Same place, different party :yay:

Cool long time since I saw any pics from U I think.. :)

still got that nice tan I see.. plz remind me how to do that when u are an computer addict :silly2:

*looks at her failing attempt to get a decent non white color*

Cool long time since I saw any pics from U I think.. :)

still got that nice tan I see.. plz remind me how to do that when u are an computer addict :silly2:

*looks at her failing attempt to get a decent non white color*

i just take my laptop where ever i go... best was showing the Bahamian waiters how to craft while i was on the beach. LOL

i just take my laptop where ever i go... best was showing the Bahamian waiters how to craft while i was on the beach. LOL

:rofl: I guess that works.. maybe I should bring my laptop outside from time to time too :D

Sp00ne, awesome pictures and nice suit! And yea she sure is a beauty, is she yours? ;)

RedBlack, girl you better hide, them boys are gonna be all over you :D

Thanks hun! :) Right back at you... ROAWR!

Hmmmm I think I would love to see some peeps in suits! Bring it ooooon

been a while since i posted one of me here so thought it about time.

heres one of me while out on the tiles (up town / clubbing) in Wolverhampton a couple of weeks ago.

The other person is blocked out for privacy reasons and the fact that i was absolutely .-- .- -. -.- . .-. . -..

C

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hmmmm I think I would love to see some peeps in suits! Bring it ooooon

i know quality sucks.. but best digital one i got from that
its from my graduation for "Abitur"(German general qualification for university entrance)

meabi.gif

yeye.... i am not the suite guy ~.~

new pic

just took two pics with my phone but too lazy to upload. Just click on my profile and you can see them. ;)

The other person is blocked out for privacy reasons and the fact that i was absolutely .-- .- -. -.- . .-. . -..

Was it a transvestite? Im sure it was.
Did you wake up with him in the morning?
Obb?

Back