Withdrawal Issues

Carlito

Old Alpha
Society
Time Travelers
Carlito Carl Brigante
I am an old time player going on about 6 years now. I have made numerous withdrawals over the years to this same account. This is what happened last time with Mindark. They lied and simply refused to pay me and stole from me to boot. The fact that a company will take your money in a few seconds when depositing and then make you wait 3 months only to give you BS excuses is not good business practice. Only posting this to warn others about this thieving company. :mad:

2012-08-30 00:33 You wrote:

Regarding case number 12390188, I checked with my bank and the account is open, I do not know why you they told you that it was closed but I double checked with my bank and all is well, this obviously a clerical error. Please send my money again. Thank you.
2012-08-30 11:20 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

We will contact the bank and forward this information from you.
We will get back to you in this case when we have had an answer from them.

Kind regards,
Chris | Planet Calypso Support
2012-08-30 14:41 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi again,

Our bank has talked to the bank in USA (for international transfers). And they have talked to your bank which has said to them that the bank account is closed.

Please talk to your bank again and give them this information.

Kind regards,
2012-08-31 13:42 You wrote:

I just got off the phone with my bank as of right now. They told me that the account is open and active. I don't know what is going on with your banks, but starting to think your company just does not want to pay. Please check again, the account is ACTIVE AND OPEN. I CONFIRMED IT 3 TIMES ON THE PHONE AND READ YOUR E-MAIL AND THEY SAID YOUR BANK IS WRONG. If it's to complicated for you, send a check instead.
2012-09-07 00:32 You wrote:

Have you contacted my bank yet? The phone number is: 1-800-769-2511
2012-09-13 00:02 You wrote:

What's going on? Noticed your advertisement offering same year service.
2012-09-17 17:16 You wrote:

Seriously?? How long does it take to make a phone call to my bank to check out information? Absolutely ridiculous and horrible customer service. I have lost whatever little faith I had left your company.
2012-09-19 11:07 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Our bank have been in contact with your bank and said that the account is closed.

The bank charged us for the failed transfer, so that amount must be withdrawn from the original amount.
We got back 85 USD from your bank. And after our fee of 70 USD it is 15 USD left.
Do you want this remaining 15 USD back in-game or open up another bank account since the stated account here does not work?
Write back to us in this support case on how you want to proceed.
Kind regards,
Conrad | Planet Calypso Support

2012-09-19 12:51 You wrote:

WOW!!! I was on phone live like I said previously and the account is open. So you rob me of 85$ , unreal. Please put the 15$ back in the game yes and the last withdrawal as well of 1550 ped since you will just tell me the same BS.

Wow, this looks really bad!

:scared:

I am not being sarcastic. If I am ever going to deposit again may very well depend on how this plays out! My best wishes to Carlito to get this rectified!

On the surface it looks as if the account info MA have is incorrect. They probably sent it to an account that does not exist.

Why not check the complete details of account held by MA and your bank? and more importantly which account details they sent money to? It may be someone typed the account number in wrong or something when doing the transfer?

On the surface it looks as if the account info MA have is incorrect. They probably sent it to an account that does not exist.

Why not check the complete details of account held by MA and your bank? and more importantly which account details they sent money to? It may be someone typed the account number in wrong or something when doing the transfer?

You did not read my post correctly. Like I said not first time, same account used multiple times before. Only now they don't want to give me my money this time. There going bankrupt obviously. I am not an idiot, so please don't think I came here ranting because I don't know how to check account details. In fact I don't care about the money, it's the principle about what is right.

You did not read my post correctly. Like I said not first time, same account used multiple times before. Only now they don't want to give me my money this time. There going bankrupt obviously. I am not an idiot, so please don't think I came here ranting because I don't know how to check account details. In fact I don't care about the money, it's the principle about what is right.

Lets put it in perspective.

The $85 is not in your account. They think or were told the account they tried to transfer to does not exist.

From this you conclude MA is broke.

For the sake of argument can you think of other possibilities?

Why are they singling out your account to not send money to and not anyone elses?

Erm....both of you please relax for a bit and lets see what really goes on...

According to Carlito, he had withdrew from the game a couple of times to the same bank account and had always received his money....so probably particulars wise.....shouldn't be incorrect...since he did receive his money for 6 years.

So now the question is....what's going on or what went wrong? Have you asked from MA to send you your full particulars (from their side) back to see if they accidentally typed anything wrongly when filling in for a withdrawl?

If the particulars are spot on and correct, then its impossible for the money to not go through and they shouldn't be charging you for the failure to transact.

And what's more, 70 USD for a failed transaction? Is it really that high for even a bounced cheque?

Last edited:
Ask your bank to send a SWIFT message to MA Bank.

Ask the statement on paper from MA they got when they the 85us$ back.

Maybe your bank made a mistake and you are bashing MA for no reason? Don't automatically conclude MA is wrong.

Have you also checked that your bank account is not set to 'not accept cost for international wire-transfers'? If your account does not allow to carry the costs for an overseas transfer and MA is doing the transfer with shared costs or the costs on your side, the bank account appears will not accept the transfer and appear to be closed.

Lets put it in perspective.

The $85 is not in your account. They think or were told the account they tried to transfer to does not exist.

From this you conclude MA is broke.

For the sake of argument can you think of other possibilities?

Why are they singling out your account to not send money to and not anyone elses?

If you don't believe me that's fine. I could you put on the phone with my bank and they will tell you live that the account is open and definitely exists. Like i said used same account before. Also this not first time they have robbed me. The 85$ is the fee they took out of the original 110$ for the record.

Ask your bank to send a SWIFT message to MA Bank.

Ask the statement on paper from MA they got when they the 85us$ back.

Maybe your bank made a mistake and you are bashing MA for no reason? Don't automatically conclude MA is wrong.

Have you also checked that your bank account is not set to 'not accept cost for international wire-transfers'? If your account does not allow to carry the costs for an overseas transfer and MA is doing the transfer with shared costs or the costs on your side, the bank account appears will not accept the transfer and appear to be closed.

Your not reading the post properly. I have used this account many times, in fact just 4 months before had done transfers. You don;t seem to realize that I have deposited and withdrawn from same account for many years. You can defend MA if you like, but MA is in the wrong here.

Erm....both of you please relax for a bit and lets see what really goes on...

According to Carlito, he had withdrew from the game a couple of times to the same bank account and had always received his money....so probably particulars wise.....shouldn't be incorrect...since he did receive his money for 6 years.

So now the question is....what's going on or what went wrong? Have you asked from MA to send you your full particulars (from their side) back to see if they accidentally typed anything wrongly when filling in for a withdrawl?

If the particulars are spot on and correct, then its impossible for the money to not go through and they shouldn't be charging you for the failure to transact.

And what's more, 70 USD for a failed transaction? Is it really that high for even a bounced cheque?

The only reason I posted this, was not because I expect MA to fix this (Because they won't), But to tell the everyone the truth of what's going on. I am done with Entropia, had enough of there BS. Not looking for advice on what to do , I already did al the things you mentioned long before I ever came to post here.

The only reason I posted this, was not because I expect MA to fix this (Because they won't), But to tell the everyone the truth of what's going on. I am done with Entropia, had enough of there BS. Not looking for advice on what to do , I already did al the things you mentioned long before I ever came to post here.

Understood. Then last final thing. Ask MA to provide written proof....black and white....to prove that the "transaction" did occur and was bounced back.

For I am wondering if the transaction ever occurred.....

Understood. Then last final thing. Ask MA to provide written proof....black and white....to prove that the "transaction" did occur and was bounced back.

For I am wondering if the transaction ever occurred.....

I have gone through enough BS, between my bank and Mindark giving me the run around for 3 months now. I have had enough, Mindark REALLY NEEDS my 100$ to keep alive. The point I am trying to make is not to bad mouth or attack... Only to speak the truth of what Mindark did to me ( Not first time either) and how they treat there customers. If you think the way they handled my case is good customer service, well..... good luck to you m8 is all I can say.

I think "don't withdraw' would be a more accurate thread title.

But really get some sleep, and maybe you will think more clearly tomorrow. And then take your time to find out what really happened. As far as i can tell there are 4 parties involved. You, your back, MA, MA's bank the fault could be with all 4. You are just jumping to conclusions that it's MA fault.

I have gone through enough BS, between my bank and Mindark giving me the run around for 3 months now. I have had enough, Mindark REALLY NEEDS my 100$ to keep alive. The point I am trying to make is not to bad mouth or attack... Only to speak the truth of what Mindark did to me ( Not first time either) and how they treat there customers. If you think the way they handled my case is good customer service, well..... good luck to you m8 is all I can say.

Oh no, please don't be mistaken. I totally understand your frustrations here. If it happened to me, I would be damn pissed off too.

The previous post was just to verify if MA did perform the transaction. I did not doubt about your part. For I am worried and I believe others are worried too. MA definitely has to settle this promptly and properly....else it will look bad for them.

I think "don't withdraw' would be a more accurate thread title.

But really get some sleep, and maybe you will think more clearly tomorrow. And then take your time to find out what really happened. As far as i can tell there are 4 parties involved. You, your back, MA, MA's bank the fault could be with all 4. You are just jumping to conclusions that it's MA fault.

I am not jumping to any conclusions. What you see in the conversations is the truth of what happened. You are free to believe what you want.

I am a bit :scratch:

1. have you confirmed the details of your account is the ones MA is trying to use? yeah great you withdrew from it before but its not hard for the details to change for what ever reason? (you drunk, them new guy)

2. yeah I heard you say you called your bank and asked if the account was open, did you find out for any reason have the put a stop to international deposits to your account for what ever reason? you upgraded you account security, or they did for you in an effort to stop money laundring in the US.

3. have you checked the details you sent for the withdrawal has not changed for whatever reason in the fund transfer window?

Seems to me like your trying to get them to baby you, they are not your mother, they are saying its not working have you tried to find out why? or just lost your shit.

I am an old time player going on about 6 years now. I have made numerous withdrawals over the years to this same account. This is what happened last time with Mindark. They lied and simply refused to pay me and stole from me to boot. The fact that a company will take your money in a few seconds when depositing and then make you wait 3 months only to give you BS excuses is not good business practice. Only posting this to warn others about this thieving company. :mad:

2012-08-30 00:33 You wrote:

Regarding case number 12390188, I checked with my bank and the account is open, I do not know why you they told you that it was closed but I double checked with my bank and all is well, this obviously a clerical error. Please send my money again. Thank you.
2012-08-30 11:20 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

We will contact the bank and forward this information from you.
We will get back to you in this case when we have had an answer from them.

Kind regards,
2012-08-30 14:41 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi again,

Our bank has talked to the bank in USA (for international transfers). And they have talked to your bank which has said to them that the bank account is closed.

Please talk to your bank again and give them this information.

Kind regards,
2012-08-31 13:42 You wrote:

I just got off the phone with my bank as of right now. They told me that the account is open and active. I don't know what is going on with your banks, but starting to think your company just does not want to pay. Please check again, the account is ACTIVE AND OPEN. I CONFIRMED IT 3 TIMES ON THE PHONE AND READ YOUR E-MAIL AND THEY SAID YOUR BANK IS WRONG. If it's to complicated for you, send a check instead.
2012-09-07 00:32 You wrote:

Have you contacted my bank yet? The phone number is: 1-800-769-2511
2012-09-13 00:02 You wrote:

What's going on? Noticed your advertisement offering same year service.
2012-09-17 17:16 You wrote:

Seriously?? How long does it take to make a phone call to my bank to check out information? Absolutely ridiculous and horrible customer service. I have lost whatever little faith I had left your company.
2012-09-19 11:07 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Our bank have been in contact with your bank and said that the account is closed.

The bank charged us for the failed transfer, so that amount must be withdrawn from the original amount.
We got back 85 USD from your bank. And after our fee of 70 USD it is 15 USD left.
Do you want this remaining 15 USD back in-game or open up another bank account since the stated account here does not work?
Write back to us in this support case on how you want to proceed.
Kind regards,
Conrad | Planet Calypso Support

2012-09-19 12:51 You wrote:

WOW!!! I was on phone live like I said previously and the account is open. So you rob me of 85$ , unreal. Please put the 15$ back in the game yes and the last withdrawal as well of 1550 ped since you will just tell me the same BS.

I know I am going to get -reps for the following post, but here we go anyway:

First of all, even though MA has pulled many things in the past with which I disagree, I haven't heard once that they did not pay out (granted, they are taking their time, but they have, to my knowledge, paid every single penny anyone ever withdrew).

Following this, I believe that you must have made at least one mistake giving MA your bank account details.

Further more, we are talking about 90 dollars in total (correct me if that sum isn't the correct one). Have you got any idea how much money administration costs? With your pointless support cases (based on my opinion that the mistake lies with you) you are wasting way more then 90 dollars. Hell if I was MA I wouldn't have refunded you anything and started ignoring your support cases after the third.

Its people like you giving MA a really bad name ... MA, has to this very date paid everything in full and unless someone has given incorrect or missing information, this money has always reached its destination.

So go and -rep me, but I think you should stop wasting my deposited money by pointless support cases and get your facts right

Angel

I am a bit :scratch:

1. have you confirmed the details of your account is the ones MA is trying to use? yeah great you withdrew from it before but its not hard for the details to change for what ever reason? (you drunk, them new guy)

2. yeah I heard you say you called your bank and asked if the account was open, did you find out for any reason have the put a stop to international deposits to your account for what ever reason? you upgraded you account security, or they did for you in an effort to stop money laundring in the US.

3. have you checked the details you sent for the withdrawal has not changed for whatever reason in the fund transfer window?

Seems to me like your trying to get them to baby you, they are not your mother, they are saying its not working have you tried to find out why? or just lost your shit.

Seriously?? details can change for whatever reason?? Yes your details magically change by Mindark leprechauns :scratch2: OFC everything was double checked.

The point I am trying to make is not to bad mouth or attack... Only to speak the truth of what Mindark did to me ( Not first time either) and how they treat there customers.

You sir are a liar or an idiot this thread is nothing but an a attack on MA .

Disclaimer if within 2 weeks severall more people report the same thing and MA goes belly up i apologize until then i prefer to do buisness with MA rather then you .

bank accounts change all the time, most never read the changes..so Im guessing you prolly didnt read your info they sent out on something they changed it happens all the time..ya you may of used it 4 months ago, but hell it prolly changed 3 times since than.

Im not supporting MA, but have had this happen with other games, where I didnt see a change and wondered wth happened.

Seriously?? details can change for whatever reason?? Yes your details magically change by Mindark leprechauns :scratch2: OFC everything was double checked.

Its not what the text in the support case says, where have you given them your details again to check they are using the sameone?

In my world people make mistakes.

yours is filled with "Mindark leprechauns"

MA say the deducted money is as a result of your bank charging them for the failed transfer.

Have you asked your bank if they have charged them?

Sorry to hear you are having problems, but I dont see anything in the copied conversations that suggests MA is to blame.

I know I am going to get -reps for the following post, but here we go anyway:

First of all, even though MA has pulled many things in the past with which I disagree, I haven't heard once that they did not pay out (granted, they are taking their time, but they have, to my knowledge, paid every single penny anyone ever withdrew).

Following this, I believe that you must have made at least one mistake giving MA your bank account details.

Further more, we are talking about 90 dollars in total (correct me if that sum isn't the correct one). Have you got any idea how much money administration costs? With your pointless support cases (based on my opinion that the mistake lies with you) you are wasting way more then 90 dollars. Hell if I was MA I wouldn't have refunded you anything and started ignoring your support cases after the third.

Its people like you giving MA a really bad name ... MA, has to this very date paid everything in full and unless someone has given incorrect or missing information, this money has always reached its destination.

So go and -rep me, but I think you should stop wasting my deposited money by pointless support cases and get your facts right

Angel

Did not realize you were so up to date on Mindark administration costs. Mindark is a company that advertised a real money game and the ability to withdraw, they set the limits at 100$ minimum. Not alot to some people but enough for most. The amount I had originally withdrew was 110$ for the record. MA takes 10$ right of the bat leaving 100$, then my bank takes 15 more. But in this case MA taxed me 85$ in total on 110 for nothing. Mindark has screwed me numerous times of the years but I never said anything. Mindark is a crooked company plain and simple.

MA say the deducted money is as a result of your bank charging them for the failed transfer.

Have you asked your bank if they have charged them?

Sorry to hear you are having problems, but I dont see anything in the copied conversations that suggests MA is to blame.

Your missing the point. Mindark claims my account is closed when it is open. This is my last reply on the subject since I am quitting eu and tired of having these ridiculous arguments. Believe what you like and good luck to all !!!

But in this case MA taxed me 85$ in total on 110 for nothing. Mindark has screwed me numerous times of the years but I never said anything.

I had 3 grand from MA put in my bank account as of yesterday. I doubt they would deliberately target you for a 100 if they were going bankrupt. There's definitely some other reason for the botched withdrawal. I mean given MAs track record on withdrawals (Every withdrawal I've heard about was committed eventually.) and you saying that they've been constantly messing up your withdrawals for years (Dunno why you'd wait so long to say something), sounds like it's something they encounter when specifically dealing with your account. What happened the other times? did they never get resolved?

Last edited:
K So from the looks of this there's many places where a mistake could have happened.

1st it seems you are dealing with RBC which is good as they are probably one of the most helpful bank here. Problem is RBC will not see any transfer in your name until it hits their US clearing counterpart. If i recall properly they used Chase in NY, but that could have changed.

So how to solve this situation : Call RBC ask them to send MA your account information with a confirmation that the account is open and that they (RBC) have not refused or received any transfer from MA therefore they didn't charge a return fee to them.

With this info MA will either realize that the account they tried to send the money too isn't yours. If MA did indeed use the right account info, then the US clearing bank might have messed things up. And yes it does happen. I've seen 6 figures wire transfer land in wrong accounts and or get lost in cyberspace as all of this is virtual.

What you need to realize is that theres a human intervention at each level, so in this case 4 of them :
1-you submitting info to MA
2-MA generating the transfer
3-US clearing Bank handling MAs request
4-RBC receiving the transfer and depositing it into your account.(Depending on different factors RBC might even send it to your branch and someone in your branch might have to deposit it into your account so that's a 5th human intervention. )

Lots of room for mistakes to happen. In any case MA's customer service has never been the best and they should have handled it differently I agree with you, but you can't come to the conclusion of bankruptcy based on this.

Hope it helps good luck

...But in this case MA taxed me 85$ in total on 110 for nothing...

From 110USD (1100ped) withdrawn:
1. 10USD (100ped) minimum withdrawal fee (standard fee on all withdrawals), leaving a remainder of 100USD
2. 15USD bank fee charged by your bank for failed transfer (difference between the 100USD sent, and the 85USD returned to them by your bank according to their support case response)
3. 70USD (700ped) charged by MA as a fee for failed transfer (presumably to cover the fee charged by MA's bank and the intermediary bank which handles the international transfer).

On the withdrawal page on the website, MA advises:
If the transfer of a withdrawal fails and the payment is returned by the receiving bank, you will be charged the return fee of 700 PED or more.
so they are quite upfront that this sort of fee will be charged if the transfer fails.

To conclude from this that MA are bankrupt is pretty over the top, imho.

I am not jumping to any conclusions.

Ok consider this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?111101-My-apartment-was-stolen

You may remember it? At start of thread he clearly believes MA stole his apartment later on we find what really happened.

Now look at your situation. Could there be any similarities? You say you are not jumping to conclusions but fail to confirm that you have made checks with your Bank or MA about the facts i.e. what ArieJVW and Dr Doom said seem like reasonable checks.

To solve this problem I think you need to find out more factual information.

Good bye. I thought you quit a long time ago, either way no big loss. Better late than never.

My one withdrawal in 4 years was completed successfully.

In your support case you've done nothing to verify your information with mindark and your bank. Knowing your history I call bullshit on this thread.

Back