EU for kids, ask momy Xing what is EU.

ignore list is wondeful feuture i wish i found it sooner.:rolleyes:

How about finding that ignore forum button now?

i rely wonder do you belive someone like me can lisen to what someone like you want me to do or not ?:)

rly

and if you dont like what i write why you read it ? I mean don't make sence to me ? But i guus to you it does so shoot youre self enjoy it.:laugh:

And if you did not understand what am seying let me make it clear:

I don't want you to like me i want the oposit and is working like charm.

Because you post on every single thread.

hahaha.. and this is pretty damn accurate including selling threads.. Just just can't escape Xing!

sry cant read what you write to bad:lolup:
ignore list make this forum friendly place to be in.

Ah, I love these kinds of threads.
Filled with hilarious remarks and history for people to look back on in the future.

sry cant read what you write to bad:lolup:
ignore list make this forum friendly place to be in.

I am throwing a guess out there that fairly soon at least half of the forum will be on your ignore list ;D)

BaXingA!

I did not read through every post but I am still happy that people can joke in EU and all this time we still get some interesting theories to ponder over.

BaXingA!

Forum have thre or four fighting competitors.
Few are working hard for years already.
Seem they got concorence.
But in my opinion nobody can beat Brooklin.
Its just minor issue.

How do you add someone to ignore list? I want to ignore Xing.

Its just minor issue.

now i know sir why you are the most skilled player in EU. I agree just minor glich just VU 12.xing

BaXingA!

I did not read through every post but I am still happy that people can joke in EU and all this time we still get some interesting theories to ponder over.

BaXingA!

am happy to see that after all few ppl on this forum understand me

NVM found it...

xing.jpg

Finally a post from Xing I can agree with lol

Last edited:
How do you add someone to ignore list? I want to ignore Xing.

you cant ignore me am the xing :girl:

joke apart you click my name visit my page and on the left tehre is list you can click 'add to the ignore list' but you know whith out me the forum is not the same so think before you click the red dot you cant go back.

so blue or red pil what is going to be ?

Its just minor issue.

How true how true!!!

+rep

Going a bit off-topic (or am I?): what drives people to keep embarrassing themselves over and over again?

Going a bit off-topic (or am I?): what drives people to keep embarrassing themselves over and over again?

Narcissism, this the internet, where everyone is right and must convince everyone else they are wrong.

Narcissism, this the internet, where everyone is right and must convince everyone else they are wrong.

See thinks like this realy piss me off !!! I desperetly try to tell you guys how right you are and how wrong am and you still try to convince youre self that am wrong for doing the right think !!!:girl:

you cant ignore me am the xing :girl:

joke apart you click my name visit my page and on the left tehre is list you can click 'add to the ignore list' but you know whith out me the forum is not the same so think before you click the red dot you cant go back.

so blue or red pil what is going to be ?
I laughed my ass when I read this :D

Being from deep East Texas, I have learned to speak igmofuck, so I'll translate this thread for those who don't speak it:

PE is a pyramid scheme. Any ped that one player gains is lost by another player. You keep hoping that you will hit a big loot, but overall you will just lose money. CLD's will pay you, but the ped that it pays you will just come from your own losses in the long term. Then when the CLD's do pay you, you will just lose that ped as well in playing the game. Please lower the prices on your selling threads so that I can buy up more assets at a lower price, then try to hype the prices back up later.

Hope that helps.

-fish

Being from deep East Texas, I have learned to speak igmofuck, so I'll translate this thread for those who don't speak it:

PE is a pyramid scheme. Any ped that one player gains is lost by another player. You keep hoping that you will hit a big loot, but overall you will just lose money. CLD's will pay you, but the ped that it pays you will just come from your own losses in the long term. Then when the CLD's do pay you, you will just lose that ped as well in playing the game. Please lower the prices on your selling threads so that I can buy up more assets at a lower price, then try to hype the prices back up later.

Hope that helps.

-fish

Fish are you suggesting that the 3.3Ped we get each week per CLD (1000-1150Ped Capital investment) is little more than cycling our own Peds while providing MindArk with $6 million USD because we want to vote on some insignificant crap and build a tiny house somewhere, not that the playerbase uses apartments anyway. LOL Shhhhh keep this quiet, we don't want players to realise the truth!
The last year has been fantastic as players have undercut each other lowering the value of some items by nearly 50%. Only by players holding firm with their items will we see prices and value improve again.

Back