Famous Entropians Part II

highest level tamers in game are probably in the taming the waiting thread. Not sure on skill count on the ubers there though.

We will address this one again when taming is back and new players get a chance to see it and play it. Not sure how the new system will work yet and how skills will be effected.

Werty Mindbuster Someone* - Founder and moderator of the original Entropiaforum

* I think that's his full name at least...

Got to 2nd this one...

So if J.Star.M is the second skilled ingame , why is not the most skilled posted ? and who is it ?

So if J.Star.M is the second skilled ingame , why is not the most skilled posted ? and who is it ?

He asked to be removed and it's a secret! ;) at least it was a secret for a long time

Although we had our suspicions

Everyone knows who it is he has been mentioned many times in this thread. But he does not wish the fame I don't blame him heard rumor of close if not over 700k skills (Going off memory here without looking up original post). No seance in verifying skills if he wish not to be posted up but #2 and #3 are well aware they are 2 and 3 and never objected to that fact in other threads.

looked it up anyway lol
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?204663-Top-100-Avatars-in-Entropia-%282011%29&p=2650044&viewfull=1#post2650044

2012 was removed by request, but 2011 shows it clearly even though outdated.

Last edited:
Last edited:
No one who was in pregold can forget the ugly looking midget "Agrippa" and "3dling" or Erling, forgot name.

And ofc my white afro which MA stole !

No one who was in pregold can forget the ugly looking midget "Agrippa" and "3dling" or Erling, forgot name.

Gotta love it, being famous for being ugly! I of course remember Agrippa, he looked like an ugly dwarf. Sold him a gun or two way back in the day. I nicknamed him "Dwalin". :laugh: I think the other guy's name was 3rdling, I don't remember what he looked like, though.

One thing about avatars that ugly--they're distinctive. Like it or not, they stand out from the crowd and being instantly recognizeable is one big step towards fame. :)

Blue Corvette Velvet aka vetter

This is an interesting post to read through, makes me wonder if I hadn't left 3.5 years ago and stayed on pk'ing all the time like I used to if I would have made the list! (fyi, was just under 400k skillz at the time so would have made top skilled at least) :) I see a lot of my old friends are on there though so thats a plus. :wtg:

Gratz on making such an amazing post and I look forward to seeing how it goes from here.

I am slowly making my PK'ing comeback but with all of the crazy changes in the last few years... whooo! Overload on new stuff :scratch2::laugh:

Last edited:
Maybe I missed him in thread but I think some oldtimers remember Candyman. :) ;)

Maybe I missed him in thread but I think some oldtimers remember Candyman. :) ;)

Wasn't it Candyman who hit the first "big" HOF? Something like 22020 if I recall correctly.

Edit - I stand corrected - it was Daredevil.

Last edited:
Here's an interesting little link you might want to add to that... http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/editorial-the-story-of-neverdie-truth-or-fiction.4739/ Maybe add it to a url that says "first virtual millionaire" as the link or something with a smiley face after it.

------------

got it to work....

Blue Corvette Velvet aka vetter

This is an interesting post to read through, makes me wonder if I hadn't left 3.5 years ago and stayed on pk'ing all the time like I used to if I would have made the list! (fyi, was just under 400k skillz at the time so would have made top skilled at least) :) I see a lot of my old friends are on there though so thats a plus. :wtg:

Gratz on making such an amazing post and I look forward to seeing how it goes from here.

I am slowly making my PK'ing comeback but with all of the crazy changes in the last few years... whooo! Overload on new stuff :scratch2::laugh:

I remember Vetter at the old school rig. Can you post what is noteworthy I need some meat to nominate them to a specific category and why. I remember Vetter as PKer at rig don't remember how good they were I was noob back then so everyone was good PKers to me.

Same with the 2 post between this one I need more info where are you nominating them. What were they know for?

Keep them coming list growing nicely, I look for relevant links on the weekends to back up claims to fame on 1st post.

Last edited:
got it to work....

Yes, it takes a while to load. Entropiaplanets servers have been acting stupid slow lately. There was some post over there recently that they are redoing the server software or something.

More updated added some new skill categories made some changes to where players were located according to the new set up. It makes it a little more prestige to see 2-3 in the category your nominated to as opposed to skills and 20 players with you.

Wasn't it Candyman who hit the first "big" HOF? Something like 22020 if I recall correctly.

Edit - I stand corrected - it was Daredevil.

Not sure i remeber Candyman but somewhere it ring a bell hehe
Daredevil i remember clearly tho i was so envy on him lol i thought one day i will get something like that to;)
I still waiting lol

@Wildman u do a great job here m8 intresting read for sure :))

Daredevil made it in under hunting...

No clue on that one but if he doesn't play anymore why would he keep website current?

No idea if he plays or not still, I've only ever contacted him by email. But I've used his site for years, and he does keep it uptodate.

Candyman has been nominated to databanks and is in.

I hope this thread is starting to take better shape for everyone? If you have a category you think needs added let me know. I tried to break it out a bit more.

What ever happened to Pink Pussycat Panther? I know her brother got banned for a reason i can't recall.

And ofc my white afro which MA stole !

Remember my red afro? ;D Loool

Dude Agrippa and 3dling were awesome dudes!!! Makes me walk down memory lane :)

What ever happened to Pink Pussycat Panther? I know her brother got banned for a reason i can't recall.

Pink Pussycat Panther used to be society mate back when I was in NBK Entrepreneurs before they changed it to NBK Opium. Actually spoke with her on a voice chat server a few times back then in society chats, so I'm fairly sure she wasn't an alt for Force. However, I do think one of the n00bs in the NBK E. at the time might have possibly been one of Force's Alts. Can't prove it though since the n00b in question didn't log on much and still doesn't much today (but is still active since I saw them pop up in fl as being online a few months ago).

If I recall the details, she was married to Force Majeure, and they had a big blowout breakup. He works for Neverdie Studios, and actually for a while was paying Rockstar's to PVP for RT. I'm not sure if Neverdie Studios still pays for Rockstars to do that though. I think she left the game after the breakup/divorce and never came back in after that. Not too sure on all of the details since the society was fairly new when all that happened. I do know after she left the whole mood in NBK E. went downhill and many started becoming less active, etc. about the same time... Of course, Mindark throwing vu 10 at us which was a major pain in the ass for anyone just trying to play the game, much less run in game businesses didn't help much, lol.

The 'sponsership' of Rockstars is mentioned in http://www.entropiaplanets.com/w/images/6/63/EntropiaTimes_December_2010.pdf - page 12, lower right hand column.

Last edited:
Tiny Dancer - Well known player killer, said to hump the rig by some

Darth Skippie Boobie - High level pker

I just can't go over this saying LOOOOL :laugh:

)))))))))0:laugh::laugh:

Back