Crystal Palace Mercenary Recruitment Advisory

The requirements apply to both the area and the missions.

Kim,

can you explain why MA and/or Calypso creates an event to support a single landowner? I used to own LA's, I have never seen an event that supported just MY LA's?

Unless you give us at least one non-taxed spawn, this event is a joke.

Angel

Kim,

can you explain why MA and/or Calypso creates an event to support a single landowner? I used to own LA's, I have never seen an event that supported just MY LA's?

Angel

Really, people need to ask these questions? Do you live in the real world?

Kim,

Angel

When they were dropping proteron parts they put a spawn of equus (which drop a few of the parts) in every LA were the current mob spawn didn't drop proteron parts. So they have supported other LAs in the past.

Kim this is important, the 'New Estate' announcement mentioned aliens, is this new area involving that? And do we need to do the quest to purchase the new estate?

No this has nothing to do with the upcoming estate sale.

I love cp, need little under 2k more aurli then. To bad cant Hunt anything of volume till my double charge is off my CC.

I can't promise that it will be there forever but we're talking at least a year.

That's good news. Right now I cant really spare the peds for aurli missions, but give me a month or 2...

I can't promise that it will be there forever but we're talking at least a year.

Do I smell licensing?

PS On a purely selfish basis it'd be nice if those of us who've done 5k Kreltin but not 5k Aurli were allowed in too :D

I don't think I can kill Aurli anymore...

Menace

Still not sure why it's 5k aurli, 1k would or should have been enough.
Ah well.

Sounds fun will try it out asap :)

Still not sure why it's 5k aurli, 1k would or should have been enough.
Ah well.

To ensure that the people hunting the mobs are wealthy enough to make it worthwhile the cost to create new mobs, adjust loot accordingly, etc.

Menace

What do that area will have different from all the already to big universe? exept there wont be any nibs in it?

At least a MindArk event in a place they do not own is a good start,
in the meaning of

"Universe"

GL everyone.​

What do that area will have different from all the already to big universe? exept there wont be any nibs in it?

Isn't that, in and of itself, worth the price of admission? :laugh:

While details of the proposed mission were not specified in the bulletin, anonymous sources mentioned disturbing alien activity observed recently in previously sealed portions of the aging space station.

Very curious to know what has been sealed away in the Space Station I've been living in for 3 years! Hmm but if those aliens have been locked away for so long?... They must be pretty angry... and Hungry!

Gearing up now along with all the rest of you brave mercenaries to see what is going to be waiting for us in those sealed off areas!

:lift: :sniper: :handgun:

What does it take to convince MA to make something special for "more equal" avatars ?

Surely not ped's. I know becourse I tryed that myself and it didn't worked :D

While details of the proposed mission were not specified in the bulletin, anonymous sources mentioned disturbing alien activity observed recently in previously sealed portions of the aging space station.

Very curious to know what has been sealed away in the Space Station I've been living in for 3 years! Hmm but if those aliens have been locked away for so long?... They must be pretty angry... and Hungry!

Gearing up now along with all the rest of you brave mercenaries to see what is going to be waiting for us in those sealed off areas!

:lift: :sniper: :handgun:

I was always curious about what was behind those doors at the far end of the domes.

What does it take to convince MA to make something special for "more equal" avatars ?

Surely not ped's. I know becourse I tryed that myself and it didn't worked :D

I guess I haven't read up on this event. Is Buzz getting some sort of tax revenue from this? Or is it just the fact that they are having an event in the same general vicinity as his taxable domes that is an issue?

Hmm, with such short notice doing the 100, 500, 1000, an 5000 missions is a big ask.
This is clearly an event for high level hunters. The entry requirement will generate a lot of Peds for Buzz with players rushing to get the 5000.
The event will again allow those same players who won Merry Mayhem and the recent Ark and RT events. Some uber have netted over 100000Ped in prizes in the last 3 months, who needs a day job? LOL

I guess if the big alien missions unlock for those who have done 6600 Aurlis. I can guess the top 10 winners of this event already.
I think Kim that this should at least be a tiered event.
Cat A: Completed 1000 Aurli
Cat B: Completed 2500 Aurli
Cat C: Completed 5000 Aurli

Then at least the goals are achievable for players depending on their Ped cards. It is fine that the super uber hunters will get more uber items from this event. I can see these events are catering to 10-20 players who continually walk away with uber prizes won by using the uber items they have already won. It's kinda like saying everyone who owns a BMW and earns over $200k PA can enter this competition.

So we are all gonna sit back and watch Joe Blogs in his UL Supremacy armour with Mod Merc and imp fap win another mod FAP TEN edition! Yay, way to go MindArk.

Hmm, with such short notice doing the 100, 500, 1000, an 5000 missions is a big ask.
This is clearly an event for high level hunters. The entry requirement will generate a lot of Peds for Buzz with players rushing to get the 5000.
The event will again allow those same players who won Merry Mayhem and the recent Ark and RT events. Some uber have netted over 100000Ped in prizes in the last 3 months, who needs a day job? LOL

I guess if the big alien missions unlock for those who have done 6600 Aurlis. I can guess the top 10 winners of this event already.
I think Kim that this should at least be a tiered event.
Cat A: Completed 1000 Aurli
Cat B: Completed 2500 Aurli
Cat C: Completed 5000 Aurli

Then at least the goals are achievable for players depending on their Ped cards. It is fine that the super uber hunters will get more uber items from this event. I can see these events are catering to 10-20 players who continually walk away with uber prizes won by using the uber items they have already won. It's kinda like saying everyone who owns a BMW and earns over $200k PA can enter this competition.

So we are all gonna sit back and watch Joe Blogs in his UL Supremacy armour with Mod Merc and imp fap win another mod FAP TEN edition! Yay, way to go MindArk.

you have no clue what you are talking about

i did iron in grem+5b with i2870
bronze in same setup with an adj fapper.
I think you just talk/chip more then you shoot

you have no clue what you are talking about

i did iron in grem+5b with i2870
bronze in same setup with an adj fapper.
I think you just talk/chip more then you shoot

I wasn't talking about what you needed to complete the Aurli missions. Aurli's are not hard and no doubt you did them in Grem + 5Bs, well done.

The comments were more based on that some of us work 12-14 hours a day and maybe get to spend max 2-3 hours in game on a given day if at all, hence yes I don't get to shoot 12 hours a day. Thus it would take me weeks to get to the 5000 requirement. My comments were more that this competition will prevent many players from being able to participate. Unless you have been dedicated to grinding Aurlis, like you have been obviously.
I suspect the new alien mobs are going to be fairly high end and as stated before, only certain players will have the armour/weapon and faps to do it.

how long has the aurli quest been active, 2 years?
& none knows the stats of the new mob, if there even is one

How many avatars in all EU have complete 5k aurli? Congrats to them :)

This event is to reward veteran players, who have invested time and money in-game. If you are a veteran hunter, you should have completed 5k aurli. Too many whining, MA said clearly that this event is for vet players.

Considering the stringent screening requirements and urgent tone of the bulletin, veteran mercenaries are expecting mission engagement within several weeks, or even sooner.

hey,

i personally hate those kind of restrictions, especially in PE. This game has always been kind of a sand box, as they call it now. I was always free to do everything, it might have cost me a little more money to use but i could buy the big guns, armor and faps and hunt the big stuff right away. I could buy 100 levl 13 amps and just mine like crazy, i can do everything this universe has to offer, provided i pay for it.

I hate when other games make you level up and grind sh** just so you can do this and that, and for no good reason either. "Yeah right i gotta get my player level up to lvl 60 so i can buy this scope that is slightly better on my lvl 55 gun that is just straight up much better than the lower guns...". It's just stupid in those games (yeah yeah flame me, i don't care) and even worse in PE.

I understand that for some games those kind of goals are nessesary because a player needs goals and those games can't otherwise provide them. But in PE i hate those kind of things because we have that large universe that offers plenty of options.
Also, completing stage 4 takes about 35-40ish hours to complete? That's way more than MM took and there we knew all about the event. I wish i'd taken an interest in aurli before but i just can't finish that mission in the next 2 weeks or w/e.

Again it just feels missplaced in "my" PE. Hate it, wish it wasn't there, hope very much they don't continue down that path. All that is just my opinion of cause. Don't feel offended just cuz it's not yours.

Regards
Thark

My 2 pec

This event is for vets and hardcore grinders, finally somthing rewarding for those who do focus on grinding thru iron missions. I do not believe everyone should have access to everything at the same time or there would be no point to skilling and high end gear. Now that said, consider a few other things.

I did all the mad prophet missions yet many have not. If something new came along that required that missionchain and backstory to have been completed, then everyone shouldnt be able to do it if they hadn't completed the prerequisite.

They may very well want similar 5k ect from kreltin, that we dont know.

This could be buzz's event for 10 event, couldnt he be considered a pp?

We could also see something for the foma mobs that are aliens like dasp. Since we dont know we shouldnt get. Bent outta shape about it just yet.

Also woth noting people keep saying competition which is an assuption. Nobody said it was a competition, yet.

Very nice to see stuff, where you can get only by True Path™ - and chipping isn't help.

Maybe they will do something for mining like that - some possible mining instances with some stuff opening for 8 hours, when you drilled out 100k TT of lyst. (sadsmile.jpg)

Back