What now the egg has hatched ?

loren

Stalker
Loren
Ok we all know the egg has hatched but what did the owner get out of this?

I have not been keeping up to date with all activity with the egg thing just wondering what the hell is going on?

Yes i know the robots / instances etc but what about deathifier? whats he getting out of all this? he said is was just gone from his inventory|?

I prolly have missed something I hope so anyway for the price he paid for that golden egg!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?241634-EBN-The-Egg-has-been-recovered/page2

Ok we all know the egg has hatched but what did the owner get out of this?

I have not been keeping up to date with all activity with the egg thing just wondering what the hell is going on?

Yes i know the robots / instances etc but what about deathifier? whats he getting out of all this? he said is was just gone from his inventory|?

I prolly have missed something I hope so anyway for the price he paid for that golden egg!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?241634-EBN-The-Egg-has-been-recovered/page2

He gets the Yolk.

According to what he posted they took the egg without telling him, basically stole it, and that was that, he has heard nothing since.

If this kind of totally fucked up attitude towards their biggest clients does not scare you shitless and make you want to run screaming for the exit dont know what will.

According to what he posted they took the egg without telling him, basically stole it, and that was that, he has heard nothing since.

If this kind of totally fucked up attitude towards their biggest clients does not scare you shitless and make you want to run screaming for the exit dont know what will.

Thats why im asking would be enough to make me think different about this game!... that egg has been around far too long to give it such a shit ending!! and hope its not going to end with a DNA .how fucked up would that be? :scratch2:

It would be terribly disappointing, huge smack in the face for the players, and a totally shitty way to treat your customers...so I am guessing that is exactly what this will end up being.

It's a little early for outrage. Let's wait and see the final outcome.

Prior to this event, the egg had no more value than any other ornament despite what he paid for it. The owner as presumably received some one off increase in LA revenue from the associated events that have been running on Treasure Island. And it wouldnt surprise me if he ended up with Fefox DNA

I admit I would be pissed off by the lack of communication if it had been me, but perhaps they want to keep event details under wraps and providing detail to Deathifier could amount to giving inside info to a player and incur accusations of favoritism and opportunities for exploitation (as opposed to exploits).

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Guys seriously, what do you think about Mindark, why do you even play this game? Mindark has a bunch of smart people working for them and it wouldn't make any sense stealing from Deathifier because:
  • Major Client
  • Great PR person
  • Well recognized by the EU community

I'm guessing that Deathifier is playing along with the story line. It would be such a huge mistake to not do it. How would it be beneficial for him to say.
- Mindark and I (Death) have worked on this plan for a long while and it's part of the story that they would "steal" the egg from me. I'm getting a % of the loot Feffox (or whatever they are called) drops..

Just my theory..

Deathifer is a major EU stakeholder. He paid 696969Ped for the Egg, I would expect he would get a substantial reward from its hatching either as Tax from the Feffox nests or even the Feffox DNA itself. Either way we can be sure the whole Egg/bot saga would have been in consultation between MA and him. At the end of the day, he isn't bitching in the forum so we can assume he is very happy with the event. Long term investments always pay off in the end. He may not choose to divulge what he got from the hatching, guess that's his business at the end of the day.

Deathifier wasn't bothered that he bought an item that did nothing. I doubt that he cares now. Ofc MA can't tell him every detail, he is still a player after all. And i bet he is happy something is happening with it.

Thats why im asking would be enough to make me think different about this game!... that egg has been around far too long to give it such a shit ending!! and hope its not going to end with a DNA .how fucked up would that be? :scratch2:

It would be terribly disappointing, huge smack in the face for the players, and a totally shitty way to treat your customers...so I am guessing that is exactly what this will end up being.

Deathifer is a major EU stakeholder. He paid 696969Ped for the Egg, I would expect he would get a substantial reward [...]

How did you work that out? By your account, he could have paid 100 million USD for it and expected MA to cough up.

If you buy something that does nothing, not even knowing if it will EVER do something (there are a lot of these useless "fun" items in the game) then you are either; 1) Drunk, 2) Stupid, 3) Taking a huge risk knowingly.

I doubt Deathifier was drunk or stupid. So that leaves him gambling.

So far the saga is not over. But when it is. I hope to god he has his fingers burned for trying to beat the system simply by throwing money at it. :wise:

(I also hope MA never has an event prize like this again. Because it can so easily turn to shit.)

okey so who said the egg was gonna be worth 70k dollars.. no one.. all tho i still think dethi didnt pay that much but it was just way to get into records... and i cant think anything worth 70k ingame that could hatch from a small egg.. so in the end dethi jist paid way over the head but its no MAs prpblem

The egg has hatched but the story seems to be ongoing. So I guess we see where the story leads us.

When did he say he's heard nothing since ?

Don't let the door hit you on you're way out ...

My guess would be he gets DNA for the new mob with a mission once mayhem is over. As someone earlier said, the story is on and its too early to be drawing daggers.

Mindark will refund Deathifier the tt-value of the egg... :)

He should get the first feffox trophy! :wise:

Well everyone is commenting how bad the loot is, my guess is a percentage is being diverted to him.

After the event he will somehow be the owner of a unique mob.

DS

A lot of assumptions going on, assumptions are very dangerous :p

Look at what you know, not what you assume.

So far we know that the egg was taken from deathifier without notice, we do not know what kind of "without notice" he meant. We know that deathifier has barely said anything at all about neither the egg, RX, feffox or anything for the matter, when ha has spoken its barely a worry in his words at all.

If MA simply took an item worth that amount of money from a player without compensation or involvement at all it would be a devastating breach of things on so many levels that as a business you could legally simply sue the company into oblivion without to many legal issues. And that is something that simply can't be taken as an assumption, use logic, its not logic at all that they would do that.

The logic is that hes gotten a gag on talking about certain things ;)

And the major guesses is not if he gets something but what he gets :p since if he does not get anything I think we'll simply see the death of the game lol, which wont happen by logic.

If MA simply took an item worth that amount of money

is it worth "that amount of money" ???
who did put the price tag on it !!

why did everyone expect something valuable to HATCH from an egg that would be an item in someones possession? its an EGG - something living should hatch.. probably an Atrox as it was an Atrox Egg..

why did everyone expect something valuable to HATCH from an egg that would be an item in someones possession? its an EGG - something living should hatch.. probably an Atrox as it was an Atrox Egg..

When Deathifier bought the egg he explained quite well his reasoning behind the decision.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?179546-Aahhh-the-EGG-and-Deathifier

Sure it has been a gamble, but when MA (and I quote from memory) states that the winner of the egg (back then at that atrox queen contest) "will be very positively surprised when the egg hatches" you would at least expect something for the holding of the egg.

I simply cannot believe that Deathifier gets nothing and I wont believe it until the very end. It must not match any certain value, but nothing would be madness that I don't even believe MA capable of.

is he going to get DNA? I would still be pissed at that tbh...
Why? The egg could as well never hatch, the MA guy who did promise that "our breath will be taken away" is a long time history. The staff has changed dramatically, the old plans, if there were any, don't matter anymore. I remember Kim admitting that he even have no clue about some storyline tails, like the book of the machine, for instance.

So ok, now they remember about the egg and there most likely will be some benefit for it owner, but how much did he paid for the egg is totally not MA's concern. Imagine that the egg would be still in the hands of the guy who looted it from feffoid. Would be, say, a DNA a great reward for him? Undoubtedly.

This. If I'd buy the egg from Deathifier for $6M, then what, MA should have to give up the business to me as a reward to cover my expenses?

Sure it has been a gamble, but when MA (and I quote from memory) states that the winner of the egg (back then at that atrox queen contest) "will be very positively surprised when the egg hatches" you would at least expect something for the holding of the egg.

You may be positively surprised upon opening a black box you've looted. The surprise may still be positive if you bought the box for $10k. It's not guarantied that you'll still be surprised if the box did cost you $69k :)

Why? The egg could as well never hatch, the MA guy who did promise that "our breath will be taken away" is a long time history. The staff has changed dramatically, the old plans, if there were any, don't matter anymore. I remember Kim admitting that he even have no clue about some storyline tails, like the book of the machine, for instance.

So ok, now they remember about the egg and there most likely will be some benefit for it owner, but how much did he paid for the egg is totally not MA's concern. Imagine that the egg would be still in the hands of the guy who looted it from feffoid. Would be, say, a DNA a great reward for him? Undoubtedly.

This. If I'd buy the egg from Deathifier for $6M, then what, MA should have to give up the business to me as a reward to cover my expenses?

You may be positively surprised upon opening a black box you've looted. The surprise may still be positive if you bought the box for $10k. It's not guarantied that you'll still be surprised if the box did cost you $69k :)

Are you so naive you believe MA took something valued at 70k USD without talking to him in any way shape or form, and as to believe that it would not yield anything to it's owner at all :p

come on people wake up and stop the crazy conspiracy theories before you hurt someone in the process lol

Are you so naive you believe MA took something valued at 70k USD without talking to him in any way shape or form, and as to believe that it would not yield anything to it's owner at all :p
I can only repeat, "valued by whom"? It's no doubt that Deathifier was contacted about what's planning and will get (or have got already) some compensation when it all come to the end. All I said is that reward doesn't have to be any close to the value he paid for the egg because MA don't have to back up crazy deals between players.

P.S.: Honestly, I'm not so naive to believe that $69k deal ever took place :). But it's completely different story.

And if the holder off the egg was a non land owner, woud that person get a land after ? Cant see why he shoud have a right to anything... so many robot wars where the rare poe part have been found on TI. Cant bless one player all the time... or ?

Deathifier paid indeed 70K us$ to Neverdie for the Egg
Neverdie Bought it for 10K us$ from the one that looted the Egg

The egg was an event reward from event, MA never committed that the value of the Egg would be something of 70K us$.

So to blame MA that the Egg isn't worth 70K us$ is short sighted. Since Neverdie got 70K us$ making 60k us$ profit on it not MA.

Deathifier, will definitely get something maybe like the DNA or so. Meybe he get's the instance machine so he can put it where and when he wants.

Back