Entropia Universe 14.6 Release Notes

seem to work now but my GC is locked cus of to many attempts!

I suggest everyone stop griping/whining/bitching/complaining and log into EU... kill some things. Maybe you will feel better.

I should not have to memorize a whole page of chat commands in order to be able to use the chat.

Exactly!
They should of done it like the iPhone chat, you have the option to create your own short cuts like:
omw, FFS, brb, AFK etc.

You guys are a riot..... literally.

Anyone els got there goldcard locked cus of to many attempts?

[...]
You are dealing with the most dedicated and loyal participants within the player base. Those who have goals and ambitions. Those who are working towards their own personal achievements who are willing to deposit what is necessary and reasonable in order to reach those goals. With a problem like this the timelines on their goals is being destroyed. Why bother making deposits to enable hitting the skills hard in order to get somewhere within a given timeline if this kind of crappy down time is going to screw with it. With this kind of behavior, abandoning our ambitions and going back to swunting seems quite reasonable.
[...]

Yes... and some are just addicts who´d do anything, a n y t h i n g to get back online...

i just hate this new chat it terrible , bring back old one
Seconded.

Special greetings to the design genius who figured we all have to have those 2 permanent ugly dark "ears" on our screens that we can't remove unless we disable the whole HUD.

The reward for the most idiotic management decision however goes to the guy who decided we can't disable the flashing global messages. I'm a paying customer and you force me to look at your stupid ads? I'm sorry that's a bit too arrogant for my taste.
Until i don't have that option i simply disable the HUD. I don't have to look at my HP when i hunt smaller mobs. Less globals for others to endure. MA is happy too. Right?

So... how can i get back my old chat? Seriously, i need that option.

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Ok, nice attempt on the Soc UI. Wonder how many VUs it will take to turn this clumsy non-customizable mess into something less annoying.

My eyes are burning... the chat interface looks like Runescape chat interface from 1999...

a good improvement.

but i miss a ability to mail to more then one. without to put them one bye one

to mail all in soc with one clik. to put them on a mail list.

to have a welcome mail automatic sent to all new members in soc.

to see have long time sins a member was on-line last time. up to 6 month ore a yer.

Baron topper

Instance globals now display notifications like:

Some Avatar Name
killed
285 PED

:lolup:

So does this mean gold card stuff is sorted?

Anyone els got there goldcard locked cus of to many attempts?

I now have the incorrect time code twice on the correct time code...one more attempt and lock-out :mad:

Why do I have no sound now? Anyone know a fix?

laptop (win 7) has sound, but my main comp (Win 8) doesn't.

Last edited:
Because you raged and smashed your speakers.

How do I turn off Rookie Chat?
How do I delete all these Tutorial messages?
What I type in chat doesn't disappear once typed, so need to delete it
Why are the Contacts and Message Centre tabs stuck. They are covering my other icons which I now cant move.
Some buttons only work if you click the right corner, ie Autoclick

Can someone tell me how to toggle the highlighted part off? I've seen screenshots with it off, but can't figure out how to toggle it myself.

chat.jpg

k figured out sound bug in win 8.

log out, and in client loader, turn off 64 bit. sound should work again

It feels like they have slightly increased the delay before tooltips appear when you mouseover items in inventory.

Bleh i have a headache raging already .

Fonts too small (needs to be adjustable)
Colors washed out (need a proper color pallete)
chat box background needs to be black.

Everything else ok , seems good . but those 3 things above will really stop me from playing this.

Just to echo,

The gray, green, yellow, red text on a blue-gray background is a strain on the eyes - mine at least. idk, maybe others like it. Pleas give option to chnage chat-box background to BLACK.

Also:

Please allow option to remove "Message Center" and "Contact" tabs from HUD. The reason I have these hotkeyed is because I dont want them on my HUD.

After 3h online getting used to it know.. Only please change the background color and make the texts little bit brighter.

Bleh i have a headache raging already .

Fonts too small (needs to be adjustable)
Colors washed out (need a proper color pallete)
chat box background needs to be black.

Everything else ok , seems good . but those 3 things above will really stop me from playing this.

So simple customization is acceptable. Great... but really? We are going to quit the game because of colors? Good Lord.

So simple customization is acceptable. Great... but really? We are going to quit the game because of colors? Good Lord.

He didn't say anything about quitting. But while I usually can play for 10h without headache or sore eyes, after a half a hour of looking at this chat I got both and had to take a break :ahh:

obviously your not getting a headache trying to read the chat boxes then.

[System]: Mission completed (Halloween Mayhem)

Great VU so far, at least one bug fixed as soon as i logged in :)
More to come I hope :)

Edit : Speaked too early, was at PA tp, wanting to go to nea then it didn't gave me any choice and ended @ genesis XD

Last edited:
Back