[Ozpyn LR S1X4]

Rechinul

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Florin Rechinul Pocneata
I have the only [Ozpyn LR S1X4] In game (at the moment) and its currently tier 6.

Is possible to consider selling it, but first i must figure out whats worth.

Without enhancers DPS -> 57.75 (110 max dmg + 55 min dmg / 2 * 42 reload / 60 sec)
With Enhancers DPS -> (6x enh) ~92.4 (DPS W/O amplifier just enhancer)
With Enhancers and Hyper 204 DPS -> ~109 DPS (at 62.7 range)

I can confirm everyone this gun is not from any mission of CYRENE, it was looted from a guy on a mob.

Unamped / Unenhanced Weapon

Amped Hypercharged A204 and Full DMG Enhancers

[Ozpyn LR S1X4] is the name of the gun
Weight 3.1kg

Requested level is 55 (Maxed at 60) (Ranged Laser DMG & Laser Sniper HIT)

Damage 20 Penetration / 20 Impact / 70 BURN => Max dmg is 110 Minim dmg is 55
Reload is 42
Ammo ussage 2380 (23.8 pec)

Range -> 62.7

Durability "Above average"

Decay i have did a fruit test had TT -> 162.29 (added fruits until i had it .30 -> 219 fruit needed for change the .29 to .30 so was 162.29 781)
Shooted 100 Tiems in the Twin Ring -> so i dont loot any ammo to mess my countings the gun after 100 Shoots had TT 159.28 and (again added fruits 219 change to .29 so other Decimals left same as before) -> 100 shoots decayed 3 ped 3.01 more exactly

Last edited:
Need to know ammo burn and also the fruit test should be done based off of only one shot. Until then the Eco cannot be determined and value is hard to decipher.

Bare gun eco is 2.852 damage/pec @53.5 dps.
With A204 hypercharged this will be 2.914 damage/pec @69.1 dps.

Based on 3.01 pec decay per shot.

At tier 5 it is 95.8 dps with that A204 hypercharged.
At tier 6 it is 101.2 dps with that A204 hypercharged.

I would like to compare it to the CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition (it's around the 35k mark right?), but as that is a BLP weapon, the amp for it (a Dante) is a lot cheaper than the modified A204. So it just isn't that simple.

Comparing it to other laser weapons might make more sense to estimate a value.

Not looking at tiers the Vincent DPS LR37 TEN EDITION has 122 damage per shot with that amp, 63.6 dps at an eco of 2.975 damage/pec. That gun has 17m more range and maxes earlier, at lvl 42. I believe 25k is around what sellers ask.

Not looking at tiers an Omegaton M83 Predator has 171 damage per shot with that amp, 73.3 dps at an eco of 2.969 damage/pec. That gun has 26m more range and maxes a lot later, at lvl 75 (the majority of players cannot use this efficiently at all). I know at least one sold for 20k not long ago (was pulled from ingame auction).

As this gun is usable to a large part of the playerbase I believe it's worth more than the M83. If it's worth more than the LR37 to someone depends on what one is after. Best eco players might say no, people looking for more firepower (or damage per shot) may say yes. My guess will be around the mark of an LR37 for that reason. That would be ± 25k.

Comparing it with a204 hypercharged is unrealistic, the majority of the players can't afford this amp and those that can wouldn't buy this gun, they'd buy uber guns if they haven't got already. Compare with a106 now that's more realistic.

Also difference between LR37 ten edition means it will never be looted again so it will be a lot more rare than Ozpyn LR S1X4. While the Ozpyn LR S1X4 more will come into game because its obtainable from an epic mission chain on planet cyrene. Therefore I'd value this gun around 12-15k mark. Because of low eco & with what I mentioned above.

Just my two pecs.

While the Ozpyn LR S1X4 more will come into game because its obtainable from an epic mission chain on planet cyrene...

Are you positively sure it is not the "Ozpyn HK S1X1" and the "Ozpyn BP S1X4" only from the epic mission chain(s)?

Are you positively sure it is not the "Ozpyn HK S1X1" and the "Ozpyn BP S1X4" only from the epic mission chain(s)?

Now that I think about it some more, not 100% sure. Could've been the HK S1X1. Maybe someone that's on cyrene can confirm.

I can confirm everyone this gun is not from any mission of CYRENE, it was looted from a guy on a mob.

Updated first post.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it some more, not 100% sure. Could've been the HK S1X1. Maybe someone that's on cyrene can confirm.

Not on Cyrene atm, but can certainly confirm that the laser weapon from the epic chain 2 is the HK S1X1 with significantly less DPS than the LR S1X4 we are talking about.

simple, whats the dps and dpp amped with a106 ?

not calculating with tiers ofc.

then we have base to work with.

To use examples where a 15-25k gun is amped with a . 15-25k amp is just ridiculus.

To use examples where a 15-25k gun is amped with a . 15-25k amp is just ridiculus.

Well that's your opinion ;p

But here you go:

BUMP?

No more opinions?!?

2.897 dpp with a106 really isnt good given the competition from the Vincent DPS TEN (2.961)

Id say this gun values around 18-20k depending on other options available and the lower eco in relation to other guns.

But in a market where the Vincent could exit market at any time, value could be subject to change upwards, or downwards if droprate keep dropping them on cyrene.

If you don't have access to several 204 amps to lend and use for free, you are clearly in the wrong soc or need different friends.

Totally realistic to assume various 204 style amps to be used on the gun. No need to fork out market price for a common amp... this thread is about the unique gun and its value.

If you don't have access to several 204 amps to lend and use for free, you are clearly in the wrong soc or need different friends.

Totally realistic to assume various 204 style amps to be used on the gun. No need to fork out market price for a common amp... this thread is about the unique gun and its value.

And its also clear i dont have my head up my ass.

Yeah, of course every other society posses of several Hypercharged A204 amps and it is totally common they borrow those to each other!

Sure thing Slupor, please entertain us more! :D

But to the topic, of course it matters what amp you use. I agree with Ermik it's ridiculous to compare weapons with attached 20k ped amp. The biggest problem in this particular case is that without 20k amp, the weapon goes under 2.9 ECO and everybody knows that this is nothing awesome nowadays.

Still it's a nice gun, but what is it worth? It's less then a Vincent but how much? I would say exactly those 16 m less in range and 0.06 eco less :) (do your math to calc what 0.06 means per 100 TT burned of a gun and also figure out yourself what 16m less in range means for you).

I personally would say if Vincent is 25k , Ozpyn is definitely not over 19k

Pecka

2.897 dpp with a106 really isnt good given the competition from the Vincent DPS TEN (2.961)

Id say this gun values around 18-20k depending on other options available and the lower eco in relation to other guns.

But in a market where the Vincent could exit market at any time, value could be subject to change upwards, or downwards if droprate keep dropping them on cyrene.

Maybe it's less eco per shot but it has a lot more DPS at tier 6 then the Vincent. I've been hunting with it at tier 6 now for while and from experience i can tell you the dps makes up for the little diffrence in eco. The return is seen in less armor and fap costs. Just a question have you hunted with the Vincent DPS?

Maybe it's less eco per shot but it has a lot more DPS at tier 6 then the Vincent. I've been hunting with it at tier 6 now for while and from experience i can tell you the dps makes up for the little diffrence in eco. The return is seen in less armor and fap costs. Just a question have you hunted with the Vincent DPS?

I havent hunted with either, wich means im no biassed either way.

Dps is sure an advantage but eco is aswell.

Back