Selling: Regenerative Gel

Apparently, my trusting nature makes me pay again. <removed avatar name> saw an opportunity to scam me. I didn't check the fap prices lately and since the collateral i was paying is merely an assurance for the customer that i don't run off with his materials, i paid this guy 3250 ped for materials needed to upgrade his Adjusted EMT Kit - 2350 to Improved. As i saw later the mu for the Improved fap has dropped to some +2700 ped. This guy knew that and planned to take my 3250 ped and the just say he don't want the fap and it's my fault i overpaid.

This changes things and i am sick of getting scammed by everyone. Starting today i won't be providing any collateral for the materials. I've been trading for years now, most EU knows me and my reputation should be enough. Submitting a ticket to MA will be a waste of time since "all trades are final". Below you can see the entire conversation.

<removed text of PM>

/mod note/ I'll let the remainder of this post stand as an explanation of why you have stopped providing collateral. However, responses to alleged scamming will be removed.

Last edited:
Thank you for a Good Service

Thank you for your exellent service Darkstorm! I appreciate this very much, this is recommended for anyone that needs a solid service that delivers with no problems:) Greetings from Rob nord mann

Just upgraded to an Improved EK 2600, great service, collateral is fair, trade is quick. Thanks.

So thats what that stuff is for... Always wondered.

Awesome service- just got my ADJUSTED 2600 from him! On to the IMP :)

...and then Adjusted to Improved :)

Thanks!

Back