No pirate motherships

Status

Micjack

Old
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Troy Micjack Mcco
there is not one pirate mothership in this game as of today!!! if anyone tells you different it is there way to gain more money by using lies to hurt others ships.. this has been done for many years and left uncheck by those who run this forum, mainly because there friends of those who do this..any post that is know to be a lie should be banned first day it is posted...This tactic has been used and has destroyed many ships chances to make a honest ped by greedy players who lie for profit.. me being a pirate, never lies to anyone in this game to make my way threw it!! say what you want about pirates but when you see dirty deeds from your side you should call it out as it is!!

I don't think anyone actually cares. You just go on the ship, log out in safe zone, check on website when to login again (in safe zone at other planet), boom you can travel with any MS/privateer with less SI than a quad and still do it safe.

Yes off course, I always trust the word of a pirate :dunce:

I don't think anyone actually cares. You just go on the ship, log out in safe zone, check on website when to login again (in safe zone at other planet), boom you can travel with any MS/privateer with less SI than a quad and still do it safe.

I like your signature. :)

Can someone please explain what the OP is talking about I can't make sense of it.

same ol bs comes out you guys all the time.... if its a pirate then you will hate claim cheat and the worlds coming to a end... but if its on your side you turn a blind eye...offcourse anyone is space knows theres no mothership pirate...yet jbk kos claims other wise...it was shut down and fyi I know most of you don't care, but you still have to come and wright a post lmao sure you don't care

Can someone please explain what the OP is talking about I can't make sense of it.

I think he means that there are only pvpers in space and the word pirate is a made up thing to make certain people gain trust while hurting others reputation by calling them pirates.

Last edited:
yes..its what I mean... jbk,granny will call anothers mothership pirate so that those new to the game or uninformed with not trust taking a flight with them... mo money mo money

If no MS is affiliated with pirates, why a pirate cares for their squabbles.

yoshii herself proclaimed the varyag to be a pirate ship :scratch2:

because..its pittyfull how you guys act all proper until its your friends doing nasty shit...then its pirate this pirate that stick with the facts and offcourse all the people who do this will hop on trying to explain why its ok or change the subject...

Reactions: Izz
To e-lite don't ever threaten to ban me because you don't like what I have to say, grow a pair of balls and ban me or shut the fuck up and suck my eloquent dick faggot.

Looking at all the profit nv makes, maybe they should organise & invest.
Put those peds where there mouths are at :D

until 2 weeks ago she has never been a pirate ship...ever!! she allowed us pirate to kill jbk and granny and that is now over... the thing about Yoshi is she is to nice and sweet and wouldn't release us like we needed to be so even that is over... so like I said as of today there is not 1 pirate mothership....its not that hard to understand people

funny you say that.....we are

To e-lite don't ever threaten to ban me because you don't like what I have to say, grow a pair of balls and ban me or shut the fuck up and suck my eloquent dick faggot.

wow he really chose the thug life and sticks with it. and then you guys are surprised that everyone hates you.
ill tell you pirate guys a secret: you behave like a dick and people will think you are dicks. and next thing u do is being surprised that people think you are dicks and you are hated.
funny isnt it?

wow he really chose the thug life and sticks with it. and then you guys are surprised that everyone hates you.
ill tell you pirate guys a secret: you behave like a dick and people will think you are dicks. and next thing u do is being surprised that people think you are dicks and you are hated.
funny isnt it?

I just don't take kindly to threats...

because im a pirate I cant care about scammers?? I hate lies and scams and call them like I see you seem ok with this??

spacethread are fun :)

If you take immutable way of thinking of John Black Knight in the thread Titans of Space Kos list, you will understand that :

- Bonnie was a pirate
- Ark Royal was a scammed mothership.

If we stare only at these facts and apply the infaillible JBK logic, it leads to Normandie is a pirate mothership and Titan of Space are scammers.

Carry on !!

At least you admit....

because..its pittyfull how you guys act all proper until its your friends doing nasty shit...then its pirate this pirate that stick with the facts and offcourse all the people who do this will hop on trying to explain why its ok or change the subject...

...it's nasty shit....

Brick

what are you guys arguing about. We should focus our target and make MA understand that they should close that space crap down. Already a few years late...

Not much to suck on i'm afraid :laugh:
Judging by all the replies mammy and daddy really did a bad job raising you kiddies.
Entertaining though all this Space crap and what a wonderfull pr for our little "game" :scratch2:

jbk... name one pirate mothership don't say Yoshi cause we no longer are apart of that... only reason you say that is to make more money... most of the people may be stupid but im up here daily and know... theres one pirate soc and im in it I know everything we do... so explain why you even have a kos list if there not pirates

jbk... if you and granny were honest no one would even talk about this stuff.... we say it about no one else... we don't even attack your ship so don't act like its some weird reason for calling you out...its because your a damn lie all for profit...do pirates lie to profit, no we shoot n loot your worse then us man, get over it .... some in this game see you ass this cool player that knows the game, I see you as a player willing to do anything for peds, even cost others there business.... and no not pirate biz we do fine honest players who invest thousands in ms and upgrades.... your forum should have been closed years ago

jbk... name one pirate mothership don't say Yoshi cause we no longer are apart of that... only reason you say that is to make more money... most of the people may be stupid but im up here daily and know... theres one pirate soc and im in it I know everything we do... so explain why you even have a kos list if there not pirates

John you really have no idea so let me explain it to your simple belligerent mind.

Point me to where I say that I do not want to be seen as a pirate since I took the choke hold off the NVE crew of Varyag. You wont find it do not bother looking.

1. Do not care if I am called pirate.
That was about 4 days ago.

And this from the Varyag Public channel:
[#teamvaryag] [Maghnus] : Do you still support NVE repairing on this ship?
[#teamvaryag] [Yoshii] : They decided it was best to leave
[#teamvaryag] [Yoshii] : and I respect their decision
[#teamvaryag] [Maghnus] : But they are still welcome if they are repairing?
[#teamvaryag] [Yoshii] : They decied it was best to have no association
[#teamvaryag] [Yoshii] : repairing or otheerwise
[#teamvaryag] [Maghnus] : Oh...
[#teamvaryag] [Yoshii] : if down the road they want to repair
[#teamvaryag] [Yoshii] : they are welcome to return:)

It doesnt matter if NVE left Varyag to no longer be a target, NVE is still Welcome on Varyag and can rejoin anytime. As some NVE pirates recently pointed out - you dont have to be in NVE to be a pirate - there is pirates with no NVE soc tag as well.

that's your problem...4 days ago we don't use this ship to pirate like I said as of today who is a mothership pirate??? and no anytime we hear of anyother pirate in game that's not with us...we destroy that before it gets started.... like I said you have 20 ships on your fake kos list are they pirates?? no just your way to make the most in space

and fyi Yoshi would only let us kill you and granny and anyone u work with... not to be pirate but to say fuck you for destroying her warp vip so you could have it...like you have done to many

Lock one thread.. open another.

Geez.

yea his is locked because of lies...I don't lie

Status
Back