Why even play?

Profile for Chenghis LuisArkadov Pandoran
2 618 PED Togolossi 10/24/2017
2 051 PED Mutated Beladoth 10/13/2017
1 188 PED Kal-Rahm The Cannibal 10/29/2017
1 146 PED Mutated Beladoth 10/16/2017

..............really? seriously?
LOL

Conveniently leaving out the hundreds of low hits in my history.

You know what guys. .. you win. Enjoy this brave new world that is kerbtropia puniverse.

Profile for Chenghis LuisArkadov Pandoran
2 618 PED Togolossi 10/24/2017
2 051 PED Mutated Beladoth 10/13/2017
1 188 PED Kal-Rahm The Cannibal 10/29/2017
1 146 PED Mutated Beladoth 10/16/2017

..............really? seriously?

Ye Realy! I know for example double the sum total ammount of the above mentioned, had gone into the pixelpoop slot machine than out. ( If not more.) Not to mention the time grinding. Seriously! How is it that you dont know this? :lolup:

LOL

You know what guys. .. you win. Enjoy this brave new world that is kerbtropia puniverse.

I just took a look at your highest loots, only to find those in the last month. Those are more than the 2 digits you were claiming you can't even hit.

The only true way to profit in Entropia now:

Salt mining.

if people are butt hurt about noob hofs, sell out, have MA delete your avatar, make a new one, chip in bare minimum skills, go hit 5k+ and pull it out

rinse... repeat...

will report back on noob luck if gf towers in her first couple of weeks (zero ped deficit currently since she just started last night).

if she does... i'm selling out and creating a new avatar every single month until noob luck is fixed/removed.

if those 1000x-5000x multis were on commonly hunted 3-6 ped mobs.. we'd have a 40k daily.

Remember the days when there were no skill chips or strong boxes? It really was all about skilling up and working your way forward, and those were the days :laugh:

interestingly those were the times with
- best player experience
- best player competition
- best "look and feel"
- best growth rates
- best per capita deposit
- best press reviews
- best player community
- best everything...

After all, the prouduct must be percieved as "best" by us -the customer- to stand its gound on the game market.

MA, why did you change?

interestingly those were the times with
- best player experience
- best player competition
- best "look and feel"
- best growth rates
- best per capita deposit
- best press reviews
- best player community
- best everything...

MA, why did you change?

because they were hemorrhaging money until 2015.....

NEVER GO FULL-PUMPKIN!!

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Any stats of the dagger?
Like the skillreq cos if its over 90+ there is only one winner in this "loot"
Unsellable, unuseable unless you want to spend like 200k on skills or you can sell it to Helena for what iam sure is a below even decent offer.

The thing about loot 2.0 is any noob can hunt mobs with it and expect 94% efficiency returns. In before 16 ped Trox youngs (I wanna know the dpp too...)

LOL

I'd like to see one day maybe who knows by 2025 a guy who once hof big on kerb , nusul , mountain gorilla (insert your start up mob here) and say : guys I've become one of the greatest in this game because in my first few weeks the game motivated me by looting 18500 on kerberos young.
My bet is over 90% of them sellout/create new avatar/you name it.
No hate here , just my observation.If devs consider this is a good idea I guess we are on the right path :)
May lootious be with you and have a strong perception skill gain :))

I'd like to see one day maybe who knows by 2025 a guy who once hof big on kerb , nusul , mountain gorilla (insert your start up mob here) and say : guys I've become one of the greatest in this game because in my first few weeks the game motivated me by looting 18500 on kerberos young.
My bet is over 90% of them sellout/create new avatar/you name it.
No hate here , just my observation.If devs consider this is a good idea I guess we are on the right path :)
May lootious be with you and have a strong perception skill gain :))

It only took 900 ped to lock me in for 12 years, I would have been in hog heaven with 18500 :laugh:

Although, I did take a 6 year break when MA went sideways for a while...

BTW

I still haven't been able to hit/do anything in EU that locks me in or makes me continue playing. MA has certainly shown me no loot love. I keep coming back for the markup.

Every big hit I've had was paid for in TT beforehand. I want one of those bonus 5000x multipliers that I don't pay for just like the noobs get.

Also, what are the odds I get back my -76000 TT in the last 12 months? If I couldn't profit after markup I would quit so fast. I've gotten nothing in terms of amazing item loots or massive bonus hofs.

I still haven't been able to hit/do anything in EU that locks me in or makes me continue playing. MA has certainly shown me no loot love. I keep coming back for the markup.

Every big hit I've had was paid for in TT beforehand. I want one of those bonus 5000x multipliers that I don't pay for just like the noobs get.

Also, what are the odds I get back my -76000 TT in the last 12 months? If I couldn't profit after markup I would quit so fast. I've gotten nothing in terms of amazing item loots or massive bonus hofs.

Welcome to the club buddy. Very exclusive club wink-wink. Club of finanicial-victims-of-rectum-R*pe -!!!!!!!!. The C.F.V.R.R. Where no lube means, no mercy. Have a nice day! We take your cash, all of it and you come back for more. :yay:

On a serious note, its a cash economy. Its dynamix, ( ahem-LOL). Few win, almost all lose. The house always wins. Fact! Its their creation, rules, etc.etc. Deposit and play, or dont. Thats what it boils down to. No use to whine about losses, its gone, get over it and move on. Life is about choices. Its a game for upper-middle to upper class kids, gamers, etc. Ever been robbed, or wallet stolen? No? Well now you know how it feels. Life is full of lessons also. You move on. We all do.

Last edited:
Welcome to the club buddy. Very exclusive club wink-wink. Club of finanicial-victims-of-rectum-R*pe -!!!!!!!!. The C.F.V.R.R. Where no lube means, no mercy. Have a nice day! We take your cash, all of it and you come back for more. :yay:

On a serious note, its a cash economy. Its dynamix, ( ahem-LOL). Few win, almost all lose. The house always wins. Fact! Its their creation, rules, etc.etc. Deposit and play, or dont. Thats what it boils down to. No use to whine about losses, its gone, get over it and move on. Life is about choices. Its a game for upper-middle to upper class kids, gamers, etc. Ever been robbed, or wallet stolen? No? Well now you know how it feels. Life is full of lessons also. You move on. We all do.

Maybe hunt within your range...bankroll management and what not. Judging by your EL history you seem to go hard into things you can't afford to make work long run :D

Im glad there is a thread like this ! I totally agree with it... worst event ever that make you donate to see your loot and get possible MU from it.
I got good TT return from it but it was boring as Hell.
At least make shrapnel's to turn in to keys with loss of 1% or a BP to craft them so if you donate you are still ahead but give players that dont donate a chance to take more exiting loot then TT loot.

Pay to play Pay to Loot ! WTF

And for the best weapon in game so far who cares you will get same loot with corrosive dagger most likely and 134 dmg amped aint so much :)

Why play indeed?

I hope the USA president likes chess. :cool:

It only took 900 ped to lock me in for 12 years, I would have been in hog heaven with 18500 :laugh:

Although, I did take a 6 year break when MA went sideways for a while...

BTW

wtf were we soc mates ? I was there before they got the skilled ones in BA :laugh:

Maybe hunt within your range...bankroll management and what not. Judging by your EL history you seem to go hard into things you can't afford to make work long run :D

Hunting within ones range doesn't help all that much. I hunt far below my level and constantly enjoy poor returns.

wtf were we soc mates ? I was there before they got the skilled ones in BA :laugh:

Probably :p It seems like a lot of old timers flowed through JB at one time or another :laugh:

Why odd play?

My birthday coming up this weekend?
Do I splurge and go on a nice run... or save it cause i'll just end up pissed?:dunce:

Sorry if this is a rant.. but what is the point of skilling up, buying gear and learning how to best play the game competitively when the BEST #$#!ing WEAPON in the game is looted by chance from a strongbox?

How is this a 'skill based' game when there is NO SKILL required to open a box?
I play because (A) I'm having fun, (B) to catch up with friends, (C) skilling up and buying gear are a bit overrated, thus making the fun much less complicated. Unless your version of fun is complicated:rolleyes:.

[EDIT]: It's true, I've never bought a box. No plans to, either.

You speak as if you know my RL financial portfolio and my current ingame skill lvls. Thats funny. See the error in your ways lol

I wouldnt do it if I couldnt aford it.

The going hard into things is spot on though:laugh:

also since loot 2.0 overkill doesnt matter much anymore. so why dont you take your 100 dps gun or whatever and go kill 300hp mobs with it.

Did you actually try that? I need to do a longer test but some forays going after 150hp mobs with ZK7 & Beast didn't look too promising compared to using something more appropriate. I'd be more careful with repeating that statement before we have solid experimental data.

Did you actually try that? I need to do a longer test but some forays going after 150hp mobs with ZK7 & Beast didn't look too promising compared to using something more appropriate. I'd be more careful with repeating that statement before we have solid experimental data.

ive done extended tests on that with test rows of 10k kills each. im 100% certain on that. and tbh i predicted and alayzed every single loot 2.1 change correctly as well so id say my tests show correct results.

ive done extended tests on that with test rows of 10k kills each. im 100% certain on that.
Alright, then I'll take your word for it. And even if "quality" goes way down so it gives all shraps, 101% is better than having to tt stuff nobody buys. Big bada-boom, yeah...

Alright, then I'll take your word for it. And even if "quality" goes way down so it gives all shraps, 101% is better than having to tt stuff nobody buys. Big bada-boom, yeah...

yea exactly. lots of mobs are just tt everything except the shrapnel. so why not take all shrapnel and convert it. 98% expected long term return wotn be enough but theres still a lot of variance. and for skilling up its not too bad

I'm wondering if the OP would have made the thread if he had won the item? :laugh:

As a person who loved this game because of the dream of grinding up skills for fun and the dream that someday they would allow me to profit somehow, I must say I'm a little disappointed I don't get any skills for opening boxes, thus no boxes for me for some time now.
:broke:

Nice thoughts about making a profit. However I am not sure you can do that. I know there are a few (very few) that do. I look at Grits stats and I don't think I have seen a profit for a while (that is over a period of time like 6 months). Anyway I like you really do like the game and play it every day but my dreams of profit is not there but the fun always is:)

Back